Belief about your worldview

Belief about your worldview

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
24 Dec 17

Originally posted by @divegeester
Based on what?

My comment was not an insult, it was based on this short exchange between us and you saying you believe what you believe even if you burn in hell forever. This is extreme ideology akin to what jihadists believe.

Now, tell me why you think I sound like a son of Satan?
Based on your reaction to my words.

E

Moves
24 Dec 17

Originally posted by @fmf
If you have no need to classify people as Christians and not-Christians, why are you doing it?
I said universally. This means definitions everyone agrees upon. In other words a single worldview.

Since I do not view you as a Christian, any such discussiin is a waste of time. All you can do is bounce your ball. I would have thought long ago you would have grown tired of bouncing your ball.

F

Moves
24 Dec 17

Originally posted by @eladar
I said universally. This means definitions everyone agrees upon. In other words a single worldview.

Since I do not view you as a Christian, any such discussiin is a waste of time. All you can do is bounce your ball. I would have thought long ago you would have grown tired of bouncing your ball.
Why do you feel the need to classify - and declare - self-identifying Christians as Christians or not-Christians?

F

Moves
24 Dec 17

Yes, the Bible instructs us to discern who is a Christian and who is not. False teachers are to be disregarded and peopke who live sinful lifestyles and claim to be Christian are to be shunned.
Can people here assume that, seeing as you are apparently not shunning any of the self-described Christians here, that you acknowledge them as your fellow Christians? [Bump]

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
24 Dec 17

Based on your reaction to my words.
What reaction specifically? It must have been really bad for you to think I’m a demon.

E

Moves
24 Dec 17

What reaction specifically? It must have been really bad for you to think I’m a demon.
Calling me an extremist and Jihadist for stating that God defines what is good and what is evil.

E

Moves
24 Dec 17

Can people here assume that, seeing as you are apparently not shunning any of the self-described Christians here, that you acknowledge them as your fellow Christians? [Bump]
Not shunning? Do I eat with them? I think all I do is tell them they are wrong should they disagree with me.

F

Moves
24 Dec 17

I think all I do is tell them they are wrong should they disagree with me.
If you don’t care what they believe, and you don't think you can change their mind, what does it matter (to you) if you disagree with them or not?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Dec 17

Calling me an extremist and Jihadist for stating that God defines what is good and what is evil.
That wasn’t why I said you sounded like a jihadist. But never mind enjoy your own little world.

E

Moves
25 Dec 17

That wasn’t why I said you sounded like a jihadist. But never mind enjoy your own little world.
It is what you quoted. Sorry for not being a mind reader.

Funny how you view me as a Muslim.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Dec 17

It is what you quoted. Sorry for not being a mind reader.

Funny how you view me as a Muslim.
I said you sound like a jihadist — I.e. you sound like a bigoted religious extremist with views so strongly held and demonstrating a deep lack of compassion that you would gladly see other burn in hell for disagreeing with you. That’s how you come across.

E

Moves
25 Dec 17

I said you sound like a jihadist — I.e. you sound like a bigoted religious extremist with views so strongly held and demonstrating a deep lack of compassion that you would gladly see other burn in hell for disagreeing with you. That’s how you come across.
I would gladly see God's will carried out.

You, on the other hand, want to see man's will carried out.

Jihadists demand that one converts or die. Tell you the truth it sounds more like you concerning your beliefs.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
25 Dec 17

I would gladly see God's will carried out.

You, on the other hand, want to see man's will carried out.

Jihadists demand that one converts or die. Tell you the truth it sounds more like you concerning your beliefs.
I don’t really have much to say to you eladar, not because of your extreme beliefs, but because I find you relatively uninteresting despite your oafish religiosity.

F

Moves
25 Dec 17

Originally posted by @eladar to divegeester
Can you recall a particular thread that divegeester started or maybe a sequence of posts by him where he laid out beliefs that amount to a "Convert [to Christianity] or die" ideology?

E

Moves
25 Dec 17

Can you recall a particular thread that divegeester started or maybe a sequence of posts by him where he laid out beliefs that amount to a "Convert [to Christianity] or die" ideology?
Oh, he doesn't want people to convert to Christianity as I define it. His is a desire for Christians to convert to man's religion. He is a jihadist for your side.