Belief about your worldview

Belief about your worldview

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
27 Dec 17

Originally posted by @eladar
So if a person believes in God and a miraculous creation this person was not educated?
not enough

E

Moves
27 Dec 17

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
not enough
What is enough?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
not enough
Cut to the chase. Write out your mathematical or chemical formula which proves without a shadow of doubt that God does not exist.

If your education taught you then pass on the essential information that you learned educating you that Atheism is true.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
1 edit

He is asking me about my beliefs then to explain my explanations. I do not ask anyone to explain their beliefs. I never ask people about their beliefs. I just comment on what gets stated.

For instance you believe that butchering unborn humans is acceptable before the Lord. You obviously worship the God of killing young humans. These young individuals must be sacrificed for some greater good according to you.
You want everyone to be born.
That's good.

But once they are born do you want there to be no governmental restriction on your ability to butcher them with whatever advance firearm you own?

E

Moves
27 Dec 17

Originally posted by @sonship
You want everyone to be born.
That's good.

But once they are born do you want there to be no governmental restriction on your ability to butcher them with whatever advance firearm you own?
Obviously.

Yes, that was sarcasm which is the only thing that post deserves.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
6 edits

Obviously.

Yes, that was sarcasm which is the only thing that post deserves.
No, aside from sarcasm you could explain why you think you have the higher moral ground than Suzziane.

Both Planed Parenthood and the NRA are seeking a quick efficient way to terminate human lives. So where is your moral higher ground as advocating the sacredness of the 2nd Amendment beyond any sane limitation ?

Should I be able to plant land mines in my front lawn ?
Should I be able to have a flame thrower too ?

As an American why can I not have my own atomic bomb, if I be rich enough to buy one ?

E

Moves
27 Dec 17
1 edit

No, aside from sarcasm you could explain why you think you have the higher moral ground than Suzziane.

Both Planed Parenthood and the NRA are seeking a quick efficient way to terminate human lives. So where is your moral higher ground as advocating the sacredness of the 2nd Amendment beyond any sane limitation ?

Should I be able to plant land mine ...[text shortened]... o ?

As an American why can I not have my own atomic bomb, if I be rich enough to buy one ?
I do not claim the higher moral ground. I claim to actually follow the Bible. In other words I actually know God and she does not. The spirit within her tells her that sacrificing unborn individuals is loving. The spirit within her tells her that homosexuality is loving. The spirit within her embraces sin and calls it good.

Same thing applies to you. According to what the Bible states, God created woman to be man's mate. Yet according to you God created man to be a man's mate and this is acceptable before the Lord.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
1 edit

I do not claim the higher moral ground. I claim to actually follow the Bible. In other words I actually know God and she does not. The spirit within her tells her that sacrificing unborn individuals is loving. The spirit within her tells her that homosexuality is loving. The spirit within her embraces sin and calls it good.

Same thing applies to you. Acco ...[text shortened]... Yet according to you God created man to be a man's mate and this is acceptable before the Lord.
I do not claim the higher moral ground.

The strong language about Suzziane's wanting to butcher children sounded very much like you were claiming the higher moral ground.
This is what you wrote:
For instance you believe that butchering unborn humans is acceptable before the Lord. You obviously worship the God of killing young humans. These young individuals must be sacrificed for some greater good according to you.

Sounds like you claiming the moral high ground.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17

I claim to actually follow the Bible.

That is a broad rhetorical statement.
I examined why your knee jerk conservatism can necessarily claim the higher moral ground.

People were butchered by firearms which conservatives like you nearly worship. No restriction on your right to own them is tolerated by many.

So it appears the you want scores of people to be born and you insist on the right to mow scores of them down in seconds with the pull of a trigger. Ie. As in Los Vegas weeks ago. And no one but no one should infringe upon this right.

In other words I actually know God and she does not. The spirit within her tells her that sacrificing unborn individuals is loving. The spirit within her tells her that homosexuality is loving. The spirit within her embraces sin and calls it good.

You don't do some embracing of sins calling them good sometimes yourself ?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
2 edits

Same thing applies to you. According to what the Bible states, God created woman to be man's mate.

Can you quote me were I taught otherwise ?

You realize that you're topic hoping now. It gives the impression that you are nervously jumping from argument to argument like a grass hopper in a hen house.

I just want a little explanation on the totally unrestricted right to eliminate scores of humans in seconds with your sacred firearm and how it is on a higher moral ground than some liberal woman saying women should have a right to choose whether to have an abortion.

You don't even know that I won't agree with you.
But I'd like to see your reasoning for your "More moral than thou" tone.

Yet according to you God created man to be a man's mate and this is acceptable before the Lord.

You lost me completely.
I have no reason for not teaching that God pronounced this in the formation of Eve.

"And Jehovah God said, It is not good for the man to be alone; I will make him a helpmeet as his counterpart." (Genesis 2:18)

I have no reason not to believe that or not to teach it to others.
I also believe the other statements the word of God says about the matter of male and female.

You have a false accusation against me there.

E

Moves
27 Dec 17

I claim to actually follow the Bible.

That is a broad rhetorical statement.
I examined why your knee jerk conservatism can necessarily claim the higher moral ground.

People were butchered by firearms which conservatives like you nearly worship. No restriction on your right to own them is tolerated by many.

So it appears the you w ...[text shortened]... it good. [/quote]

No, I do not embrace sin and call it good.

E

Moves
27 Dec 17

Same thing applies to you. According to what the Bible states, God created woman to be man's mate.

Can you quote me were I taught otherwise ?

You realize that you're topic hoping now. It gives the impression that you are nervously jumping from argument to argument like a grass hopper in a hen house.

I just want a little explanatio ...[text shortened]... f God says about the matter of male and female.

You have a false accusation against me there.
Sorry then, I confused you with another 'son'.

If you had used your unique qoting method I would have recognized you as the starship guy.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
1 edit

No, I do not embrace sin and call it good.
I wrote a question about you embracing not SIN as a nature but SINS as acts, believing them to be good.

If you have not done this you must not be a descendant of Adam. You must be an angel from heaven. I think you have embraced sins at times and rationalized to yourself and to others that this was acceptable behavior.

E

Moves
27 Dec 17

I wrote a question about you embracing not SIN as a nature but [b]SINS as acts, believing them to be good.

If you have not done this you must not be a descendant of Adam. You must be an angel from heaven. I think you have embraced sins at times and rationalized to yourself and to others that this was acceptable behavior.[/b]
I do not embrace any sin as good.

You on the other hand do not understand what is sin. Perhaps you can tell me a sin you believe I embrace as good.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
27 Dec 17
4 edits

I do not embrace any sin as good.

You on the other hand do not understand what is sin. Perhaps you can tell me a sin you believe I embrace as good.
I don't know how constructive this would be.
You would probably deny that such a behavior was a sinful one.

For instance, if I reminded you of your past discussions about overeating, unless you have had some confession and repentance to the Lord, I would expect you to argue that by practicing gluttony it is okay with the Lord.

On the other hand, if you think that you have been fully sanctified and have no reserving of sins, I would regard that as self delusional.

I don't think I am fully sanctified yet.
I don't know any Christians, (and I know some very mature ones,) who would not claim to be completely sanctified yet.

So, I regard you as a typical work in progress like others of us who embrace Christ as Lord. He still has work to do with you in some sins that you cling to.

Are you fully sanctified?
If not then you must tolerate some sinning still in your life.