Attributes of God

Attributes of God

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23
1 edit

@kellyjay said
It is simply staying on point you apparently have no idea what that means. I ask about attributes of God, you respond about a point you pushed in another conversation which has nothing to do with attributes just God writting something on your heart.
In your OP you asked for “thoughts” on the attributes of god; my comment “he writes his laws on our hearts” is on topic and completely scriptural from both the Old and New Testament.

As for “pushing a point from another conversation”, your OP is a point you are pushing from another thread you started with the exactly the same title here >> Thread 193783 so I don’t see why you are challenging me on that.

Do you think that when the old and new testaments both speak about the ability of to “God write his laws on our hearts” that this is not and attribute of God?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 23
1 edit

@divegeester said
In your OP you asked for “thoughts” on the attributes of god; my comment “he writes his laws on our hearts” is on topic and completely scriptural from both the Old and New Testament.

As for “pushing a point from another conversation”, your OP is a point you are pushing from another thread you started with the exactly the same title here >> [threadid]193783[/thre ...[text shortened]... ak about the ability of to “God write his laws on our hearts” that this is not and attribute of God?
About the topic, how dense are you? You make up words I have never said and
apply them to me as if I did, and you ignore the words I do use, you are some
piece of work dive.

F

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
piece of work dive.
You appear to leading with your chin in a very clumsy fashion.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
piece of work dive.
I’ll ignore your insult and innuendo laden non-sequitur and refer you back to the post you are replying to where I effectively defend myself against your silly prickly offensive.

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
Showing him exactly what was true caused him to harden his heart, it is a warning for everyone as well to not do that. Some simply don’t want to see and will not no matter what is shown them, the greater the truth revealed the harder their hearts become.
Have you actually read Exodus 4:21?

The LORD instructed Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders that I have put within your power. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Have you actually read Exodus 4:21?

The LORD instructed Moses, "When you go back to Egypt, see that you perform before Pharaoh all the wonders that I have put within your power. But I will harden his heart so that he will not let the people go.
God is sovereign it isn't something I can shy away from, but unlike us, He can give us
choices we get to make them and still work all things out by His will.

Nothing I have said voids that, when we write books those we write about have no
say in anything they do, they are good because we write them that way, with no
choice whatsoever, while God isn't limited He can give us choices, we make them
and He can still work all things out following His will. For that to happen He does
have to allow things to occur He doesn't like, to keep it all authentic. There cannot
be real love if the choice to say no isn't real. So working it out so that we who were
made in His image can love, we also have the ability not to, making it very ugly
but real. You'd prefer a robotic universe?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 23

@divegeester said
I’ll ignore your insult and innuendo laden non-sequitur and refer you back to the post you are replying to where I effectively defend myself against your silly prickly offensive.
You do that.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23

@divegeester said

As for “pushing a point from another conversation”, your OP is a point you are pushing from another thread you started with the exactly the same title here >> [threadid]193783[/thre ...[text shortened]... ak about the ability of to “God write his laws on our hearts” that this is not and attribute of God?
Kellyjay?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 23

@divegeester said
Kellyjay?
dive?

F

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
God is sovereign it isn't something I can shy away from, but unlike us, He can give us
choices we get to make them and still work all things out by His will.

Nothing I have said voids that, when we write books those we write about have no
say in anything they do, they are good because we write them that way, with no
choice whatsoever, while God isn't limited He can giv ...[text shortened]... ve, we also have the ability not to, making it very ugly
but real. You'd prefer a robotic universe?
This sounds like a case of "put as much generic material between me and my clanger about the Pharaoh as I can" and hope it gets forgotten.

F

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
You'd prefer a robotic universe?
Being given a clear revelation, a clear choice, and a clear chance to exercise free will regarding whether to obey or not... would create "a robotic universe"? Are you sure?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
It is simply staying on point you apparently have no idea what that means. I ask about attributes of God, you respond about a point you pushed in another conversation which has nothing to do with attributes just God writting something on your heart.

As for “pushing a point from another conversation”, your OP is a point you are pushing from another thread you started with the exactly the same title here >> Thread 193783 so I don’t see why you are challenging me on that.

Do you think that when the old and new testaments both speak about the ability of to “God write his laws on our hearts” that this is not and attribute of God?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
dive?
See my post directly above this one.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
07 Jan 23

@divegeester said
See my post directly above this one.
And?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
07 Jan 23

@kellyjay said
And?
I understand that you don’t want to address my post.
No problem.