21st century and people still duped by bible?

21st century and people still duped by bible?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
31 Oct 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I don't think you forgot we lived in Jerusalem for years and of course I saw Muslim women without the full attire. Here in the US Muslim women wear the hijab quite a bit. Haven't seen anyone here in full regalia though.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I thought your forum ban was because you were personally insulting towards another poster. I don't think there's any problem debating transgender people competing for in women's sports events.
I did not intend for "it" to be personally insulting to a poster, but was just repeating something that I had heard before in a facetious way, I thought, but the other poster turned out to be a female and took it as an insult.

I apologized to her once I realized she was really offended, but I guess she was too enraged by that time. This incident reminds me of how angry my wife gets at me when I think certain things are funny and she doesn't see it the same way.

F

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
I did not intend for "it" to be personally insulting to a poster, but was just repeating something that I had heard before in a facetious way, I thought, but the other poster turned out to be a female and took it as an insult.

I apologized to her once I realized she was really offended, but I guess she was too enraged by that time. This incident reminds ...[text shortened]... ry my wife gets at me when I think certain things are funny and she doesn't see it the same way.
There's also the fact that you are clearly not held in high esteem by quite a number of people here.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
01 Nov 15

Originally posted by FMF
There's also the fact that you are clearly not held in high esteem by quite a number of people here.
Well, I knew that one. Anything else that you would like to add? 😏

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Nov 15

Yeah, I did not realize that there was such a majority of people at RHP that were so sensitive to anti-transgender views. They also seem to think it is fair for a transgender person to compete for money in sports against normal women.
No, you Neandertal, what you didn't realize is that women aren't necessarily transgender just because you say so. If you called me a 'transgender' to my face, I would definitely try to hurt you. They'd have to physically restrain me from doing so, as a matter of fact.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Nov 15

I apologized to her once I realized she was really offended, but I guess she was too enraged by that time. This incident reminds ...[text shortened]... ry my wife gets at me when I think certain things are funny and she doesn't see it the same way.
Do tell.

Cape Town

Moves
02 Nov 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
If you called me a 'transgender' to my face, I would definitely try to hurt you. They'd have to physically restrain me from doing so, as a matter of fact.
Why would it upset you so much?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
03 Nov 15

No, you Neandertal, what you didn't realize is that women aren't necessarily transgender just because you say so. If you called me a 'transgender' to my face, I would definitely try to hurt you. They'd have to physically restrain me from doing so, as a matter of fact.
That is an insult to NeandertalsπŸ™‚

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Nov 15

I know that saying it behind your back would be the appropriate way. 😏

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
04 Nov 15

Do tell.
Do you know what facetious means?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
04 Nov 15

Do you know what facetious means?
Yes, something you had to google to figure out.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
05 Nov 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
Yes, something you had to google to figure out.
I have been using facetious long before google came into existence. I learned that word when I was in grade school. I thought it was kind of cool. 😏

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
08 Dec 15

I have been using facetious long before google came into existence. I learned that word when I was in grade school. I thought it was kind of cool. 😏
Well then use a "I am being facitious' emoticon then, the arrogant smiley face you use now just shows how much of an assshole you really are.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Dec 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Well then use a "I am being facitious' emoticon then, the arrogant smiley face you use now just shows how much of an assshole you really are.
You are really funny sometines. πŸ˜€

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
11 Dec 15

Yeah, but I'll get over it in the morning......