21st century and people still duped by bible?

21st century and people still duped by bible?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Great King Rat
No examples present. Should also say "clothing" does not only mean the burqa but also the hijab.

Do you disagree with what I said?
I think the way core "Islam" treats women is against basic human rights and common decency. In this instance being forced to cover-up as they have to. Making an argument that many many Moslem women are happy with this, is fabrication, delusion or lies. You obviously have no evidence to support your claim. So yes I disagree with what you said.

Infidel

Moves
29 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by divegeester
I think the way core "Islam" treats women is against basic human rights and common decency. In this instance being forced to cover-up as they have to. Making an argument that many many Moslem women are happy with this, is fabrication, delusion or lies. You obviously have no evidence to support your claim. So yes I disagree with what you said.
Do you have evidence that shows that Muslim women are forced to cover-up and that there aren't many many who are happy to wear a hijab because it's their own choice?

Btw, this seems to be a nice example of what I said earlier: "This "free pass" that especially Christianity and to a lesser extent Islam"

The part of The Netherlands where I work is quite close to the Bible Belt and as a result I have a few female collegues who dress as such, primarily by not wearing jeans and by keeping cleavage as minimal as possible.

Do you have a problem with that?

Cape Town

Moves
29 Oct 15

I think the way core "Islam" treats women is against basic human rights and common decency.
Core Christianity is no different. The thing is that you don't follow core Christianity and most Muslims don't follow whatever it is you are calling 'core Islam'.

In this instance being forced to cover-up as they have to.
On what basis do you label this 'core Islam'?

Making an argument that many many Moslem women are happy with this, is fabrication, delusion or lies.
It is a fact that many Moslem women are happy with it. for you to say otherwise is fabrication, delusion or lies or just plain ignorance.

Perhaps you can also tell us what you think of bathing suits from the 20s. Were the women who were forced to wear them (on Christian principles) all unhappy about it?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by twhitehead
Core Christianity is no different. The thing is that you don't follow core Christianity and most Muslims don't follow whatever it is you are calling 'core Islam'.

[b]In this instance being forced to cover-up as they have to.

On what basis do you label this 'core Islam'?

Making an argument that many many Moslem women are happy with this, is f ...[text shortened]... 20s. Were the women who were forced to wear them (on Christian principles) all unhappy about it?
A lot of these issues for both Christians and Muslims are the result of just cultural inertia, just going along, not unhappy or happy. I would imagine if for some reason, a woman got out of whatever religion she is in, and the cultural view changed to more progressive stances, I would imagine she would give up the attire of her religion.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
How can that be, where people, some with frigging Phd's still be duped into believing fairy tales that almost certainly never happened in this day and age where men have walked on the moon and we are talking about colonizing Mars and cancer is on the way to being defeated just as polio has and mathematics and logic advancing in leaps and bounds as well as p ...[text shortened]... ome on, can't you do better than that? These are frigging FAIRY tales for god's sake, literally.
You seem to be duped by the Holy Bible. I believe it is because you want to hold on to your sins against God. 😏

D

Moves
30 Oct 15

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
30 Oct 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Is there something wrong with women's legs and breasts?

rc

Moves
30 Oct 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Is there something wrong with women's legs and breasts?
hey sup Hinds, enjoy your time in the cooler? that will teach you to try and troll the debates forum with anti transgender videos.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Great King Rat
Do you have evidence that shows that Muslim women are forced to cover-up and that there aren't many many who are happy to wear a hijab because it's their own choice?

Btw, this seems to be a nice example of what I said earlier: "This "free pass" that especially Christianity [b]and to a lesser extent Islam
"

The part of The Netherlands where I ...[text shortened]... earing jeans and by keeping cleavage as minimal as possible.

Do you have a problem with that?[/b]
The claim is yours not mine, therefore the onus is on you to provide the evidence.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
hey sup Hinds, enjoy your time in the cooler? that will teach you to try and troll the debates forum with anti transgender videos.
It remains to be seen whether the experience has taught him anything.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
31 Oct 15
1 edit

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Yeah, I did not realize that there was such a majority of people at RHP that were so sensitive to anti-transgender views. They also seem to think it is fair for a transgender person to compete for money in sports against normal women.

F

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
Yeah, I did not realize that there was such a majority of people at RHP that were so sensitive to anti-transgender views. They also seem to think it is fair for a transgender person to compete for money in sports against normal women.
I thought your forum ban was because you were personally insulting towards another poster. I don't think there's any problem debating transgender people competing for in women's sports events.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
I thought your forum ban was because you were personally insulting towards another poster. I don't think there's any problem debating transgender people competing for in women's sports events.
According to the post Russ made, Hinds was banned for excessively posting his extreme views in the debates forum.

F

Moves
31 Oct 15

According to the post Russ made, Hinds was banned for excessively posting his extreme views in the debates forum.
Right you are.

F

Moves
31 Oct 15

Originally posted by FMF
If what you wanted to do was to debate transgender people competing for in women's sports events and didn't insult a fellow poster regarding her sexuality then I don't think you should have been banned.