1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 08:053 edits
    I think I have just accidental stumbled on where MB got this BS conspiracy theory of the coronavirus started in the US;

YouTube

Its just all China government propaganda lies. They cannot even get their lies straight; First they say it started in the US and now they contradict that by saying it started in Italy.
    And I thought he was right-wing extremist but I guess there isn't all that difference between those two extremist sides which have much in common; they all lie a lot.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 08:166 edits
    This below, which explains just some of Trump's idiotic responses to the epidemic, only confirms my suspicion that Trump is a moron and for SEVERAL different reasons here;

YouTube

And here Trump says some more stupid things such as;

"I think we are really close on the vaccine thing" (Nope. A vaccine will be at least several YEARS away)

"We are very strong on quarantine" (Yar; We can all really see that by the explosion of new cases and deaths)

"We are beating it" (Again; Yar; We can all really see that by the explosion of new cases and deaths)

YouTube
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 08:401 edit
    @humy said
    So what? It will either happen eventually or at least effective treatments will probably be made to make it less likely to kill the patient and, even if none of that is true, you would be a moron to deliberately catch it now rather than possibly later. Unlike you, we will choose to not be complete morons but instead choose to MAXimize our life-expectancy, thanks.
    [quote] Either ...[text shortened]... show us your evidence that C19 was probably in the US much earlier than what the experts estimate...
    As if I deliberately catch a cold.

They are now saying the USA is the epicenter of SARS2. It may have already been here before China. That would explain why it is so widespread. If it came from China then it spread super fast. Deaths are still less (so far) than the flu though. Now everyone with a cold or flu suspects it might be SARS2 and are burdening doctors out of fear alone. Not that I blame them for wanting to be tested.

I try to avoid getting the flu too. People still get it. Nobody wants it. I am saying people are overly paranoid about the inevitable, but there is an upside to it. It will help to slow the spread to some degree and it may help reduce the spread of influenza and other viruses.

We are all going to get it sooner or later, but I never posted it on social media. Why should I ruin the fear experiment when there could be an upside to it? I don't want to get another cold. I know I probably will though. Then I will be immune to it until it mutates again. Same will happen with SARS2. It is too contagious to stop.....if it came from China. There is reason to doubt that and I have already shown you the evidence before. Here it is again. Try reading it this time.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/wuhan-seafood-market-may-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally

If China is not where it started the epicenter is a good candidate and that is the USA right now. It may have already been here. Zhao Lijian didn't suggest that because he is a conspiracy theorist, he suggested it because it may be true. It is the Ayatollah Khomeini who is a conspiracy theorist claiming the USA unleashed a bioweapon on them that is designed to target Persians. This is not new though, Russian Biologist and Former U.N. Expert Igor Nikulin said this:

"Right. The global government is the correct term. At least that is what they call themselves. No one elected them but this is how they see themselves. These 200 families have $40 trillion, and they consider themselves to be the most important people on Earth. They own most of the media outlets. They are the ones making the Hollywood movies – for example, they make movies about pandemics. These families control the minds of humanity, and claim that humanity must be reduced to one-tenth of the current population."

His assertions seemed absurd to me when I first read them. He also said this:

Interviewer: "Is it really possible to produce biological weapons that target a specific nation or ethnic group, and that may infect them but not others? There were reports that the Israelis were thinking about producing – or have actually produced – some sort of biological weapon that kills Palestinians but does not harm other Israelis. Is it true? Is it possible?"

Igor Nikulin: "People talk about this. I know that a few years ago, there was a strange epidemic in Madagascar. It was not in Africa. It was a pneumonic plague, which is a horrible thing. This epidemic killed only the locals, while it did not harm European tourists, and not even the yellow race. There is also, of course, weapons such as Ebola, Avian Influenza, and the coronavirus that is currently infecting mostly Chinese and other Asian peoples. Such weapons exist. In 1999, the Americans started a project... The head of the CIA at the time, George Tenet, and President Clinton said that they would produce pathogenic agents that would affect certain races but not others. Twenty years have passed and the time for field experiments has come. It seems that plant Earth has been turned into a testing ground. I'll go even further and say that the Anglo-Saxon countries have issued a biological warning to all non-English speaking countries: 'Either you live according to the laws we impose on you, or you will not live on this planet. Either we kill you fast or we kill you slowly.' This is the main problem of modern world policy."

I know from experience that just because something seems absurd doesn't mean it necessarily is, so I started looking into it. Then I read this Russian claim:

https://www.rt.com/news/408416-russians-biological-samples-research/

Igor Nikulin isn't making this stuff up. So far everything I tried to prove him wrong only verified it. I don't blame you for being skeptical, but don't be that way forever. We are in a whole new age.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/05/when-viruses-escape-the-lab/371202/

The more bioweapons there are the greater the risk that a deadly virus might escape. I heard the USA alone has over 400 of them around the world. How do you like those odds? Regardless of the origin of SARS2 we must not let these bioweapons escape. More people should be aware of this problem. Fort Detrick didn't get shut down for nothing.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 08:495 edits
    @metal-brain said
    As if I deliberately catch a cold.

They are now saying the USA is the epicenter of SARS2. It may have already been here before China. That would explain why it is so widespread. If it came from China then it spread super fast. Deaths are still less (so far) than the flu though. Now everyone with a cold or flu suspects it might be SARS2 and are burdening doctors out of ...[text shortened]... escape. More people should be aware of this problem. Fort Detrick didn't get shut down for nothing.
    It may have already been here before China.
    Unlikely. At least not in its current more dangerous strain i.e. genetic variant.
    That would explain why it is so widespread.
    No, it wouldn't. What explains why it is so widespread is that its an infectious disease and where it started has little to do with it as it would be likely widespread whether it started in the US (which it almost certainly didn't) or China (which it probably did).
    You make no sense.

You have yet to explain why it is inevitable that we will all get it. We won't. I, despite never having a flu vaccine, as far as I am aware have never had the flu (probably purely due to good luck). I am not alone in that respect. Why should it be any different for C19?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 08:551 edit
    @humy said
    It may have already been here before China.
    Unlikely.
    That would explain why it is so widespread.
    No, it wouldn't. What explains why it is so widespread is that its an infectious disease and where it started has little to do with it as it would be likely widespread whether it started in the US (which it almost certainly didn't) or China.
    You make no sense.

You have yet to explain why it is inevitable that we will all get it. We won't.
    So you admit it spread super fast. It will be infecting humanity forever unless a cure can be found. Nothing that spreads that fast can be eliminated. If we can't eliminate the flu we cannot eliminate SARS2. Just common sense.

There is reason to doubt that and I have already shown you the evidence before. Here it is again. Try reading it this time.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/wuhan-seafood-market-may-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 08:595 edits
    @metal-brain said
    So you admit it spread super fast.
    No, I didn't.
    Define how fast is "super fast"...

Try reading it this time.
    Why? Its probably all lies as it comes from Chinese officials. Why don't you listen about their lies and propaganda?

YouTube

The propagandists have sure made a fool of you there!
    As I said before;
    Its just all China government propaganda lies. They cannot even get their lies straight; First they say it started in the US and now they contradict that by saying it started in Italy.
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 10:106 edits
    For anyone who is interested;
    Here is some research in messenger-RNA vaccines, which work differently from traditional vaccines allowing faster vaccine development (because unlike traditional vaccine development, it doesn't require labs to reculture the viruses because all they need is the viral proteins to be targeted) and as a result may well result in a vaccine for C19 in less than two years and could happen so fast it might become be a world record!
    And ALREADY they are conducting some trials of newly made messenger-RNA vaccines against C19 ! Although, as explained in the video below, that is just phase 1 of the trials and it would still be some time before they can use it widely.

YouTube

That said, the latter part of that video explains a tragic real-life example of what can go wrong if vaccine deployment is rushed too fast before proper safety checks; One vaccine deployment (not the current ones and not for C19) resulted in the deaths of some children because it was so rushed that important safety checks were skimmed over.

RNA-based vaccines, including messenger-RNA ones, are certainly not a new idea but until now they have been slow to develop;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine

But now that appears to be about to change! Great stuff.

I wonder how long it would be before science finds a way to develop a new vaccine to a totally new disease within just one day!?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 10:23

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

9. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 11:344 edits
    I found some more videos on that subject of messenger-RNA vaccines against virus;

YouTube

YouTube

+ I just found this video explaining how messenger-RNA vaccines might one day be uses as a cure for cancer!

YouTube

Great stuff.
  10. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 16:28
    @humy said
    I think I have just accidental stumbled on where MB got this BS conspiracy theory of the coronavirus started in the US;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-G2AQnL5xM

And I thought he was righ ...[text shortened]... all that difference between those two extremist sides which have much in common; they all lie a lot.
    Why would believing Chinese junta agitprop not make him a right-wing conspiracy nutter? (I mean, extremist might be putting it a bit strongly, but nutter, definitely.)
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    30 Mar '20 22:111 edit
    @humy said
    No, I didn't.
    Define how fast is "super fast"...

Try reading it this time.
    Why? Its probably all lies as it comes from Chinese officials. Why don't you listen about their lies and propaganda?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-G2AQnL5xM

The propagandists have sure made a fool of you there!
    As I said before;
    Its just all China government propaganda l ...[text shortened]... ght; First they say it started in the US and now they contradict that by saying it started in Italy.
    China did NOT say it started in Italy. The woman on the video said China said it was in Italy "before" China. The woman does not give her source of information either. Is that the best you can do?

Here is my source...again!

12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 07:222 edits
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8150589/Chinese-state-media-suggests-coronavirus-pandemic-originated-Italy.html
    "...
    Chinese media has flocked to report on comments by Italian professor Remuzzi
    He said last week that the killer virus could have circulated in Italy for months
    Beijing's outlets are using his remarks to prove the crisis did not start in China
    The expert has denied that he was commenting on the origin of the coronavirus
    He said he was expressing how far the virus had spread before being discovered
    ..."

https://www.foxnews.com/world/china-coronavirus-propaganda-campaign-italy
    "...
    In another effort to skirt blame for the global coronavirus pandemic, the Chinese government has now pointed the finger at Italy as part of its ongoing propaganda campaign meant to sow disinformation about the outbreak.

A widely promoted story in China's Weibo social media platform claims that the virus could have started in Italy, not China, in as early as October.
    ..."

There, sorted.
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 10:383 edits
    Yet more harm Trump's stupidity has caused;

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2020/mar/25/can-chloroquine-really-help-treat-coronavirus-patients
    "...Claims by Donald Trump regarding the effectiveness against coronavirus of an anti-malarial drug untested against the disease have led to it being hoarded, as well as to at least one death in the US and a number of overdoses around the world.

Trump called the drugs chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine potential “gamechangers” during a press conference last week, spurring a rush by some individuals – and even countries, including Algeria and Indonesia – to stockpile the drugs. India, meanwhile, has announced it will ban export of the drug.

While New York state has ordered 70,000 doses for an approved clinical trial in combination with another drug, Trump’s intervention has led to at least one death after a man in Arizona took a non-pharmaceutical version intended for use in killing parasites in home aquariums.

New research published on Wednesday suggested that “off label” re-purposing of drugs such as hydroxychloroquine could lead to “drug-induced sudden cardiac death”. ...
    “The last thing that we want right now is to inundate our emergency departments with patients who believe they found a vague and risky solution that could potentially jeopardise their health,”

“Researchers have tried this drug on virus after virus, and it never works out in humans. The dose needed is just too high,” Susanne Herold, an expert on pulmonary infections at the University of Giessen, recently told Science magazine.

The hype around the drug, however, has caused some countries to rush to acquire stocks, leading some to warn that it might not be available for those who need it for proven applications such as malaria and some forms of arthritis.
    ..."
    "

Just to be clear; I am NOT claiming that chloroquine does NOT help with C19; It may or may not do so. But it is clearly too early to say it does and it would be totally irresponsible to say it does let alone promote its use widely for C19 until if or when we have proof that it does help and also know the optimum dose else telling people it helps would probably do a lot more harm than good.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 11:191 edit
    @humy said
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8150589/Chinese-state-media-suggests-coronavirus-pandemic-originated-Italy.html
    "...
    Chinese media has flocked to report on comments by Italian professor Remuzzi
    He said last week that the killer virus could have circulated in Italy for months
    Beijing's outlets are using his remarks to prove the crisis did not start in China
    The e ...[text shortened]... at the virus could have started in Italy, not China, in as early as October.
    ..."

There, sorted.
    China never used the word started. The only word they used was "before". Show me a quote of a Chinese official using the word "started".

Here is my source...again!

15. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 11:473 edits
    @metal-brain said
    China never used the word started. The only word they used was "before".
    So you are saying they said there was C19 outside China "before" it was inside China? How does that mean different from saying C19 "started" outside China?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree