1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 13:17
    @humy said
    So you are saying they said there was C19 outside China "before" it was inside China? How does that mean different from saying C19 "started" outside China?
    You are being dishonest again. You said started in Italy, not started outside of China. You are attempting to move the goal post because China never claimed it started in Italy and you have now changed that to outside of China.

China never contradicted themselves.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 14:481 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You said started in Italy, not started outside of China.
    Italy IS outside China.
    Therefore if they saying it started in Italy then they are implying it started outside China.
    You make no sense.
    And you still haven't answered my question;
    How does saying C19 existed "before" it was in China isn't saying C19 "started" outside China? If they are saying the former then to any non-moron they are clearly implying the latter.
    Again, you make no sense.
  3. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 15:56
    @humy said
    Italy IS outside China.
    Therefore if they saying it started in Italy then they are implying it started outside China.
    You make no sense.
    And you still haven't answered my question;
    How does saying C19 existed "before" it was in China isn't saying C19 "started" outside China? If they are saying the former then to any non-moron they are clearly implying the latter.
    Again, you make no sense.
    You said it started in Italy, not started outside of China. You are attempting to move the goal post because China never claimed it started in Italy and you have now changed that to outside of China.

China never contradicted themselves. All they claimed is that it didn't start in China and they have good reason to believe that. You have no point.

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/01/wuhan-seafood-market-may-not-be-source-novel-virus-spreading-globally

You attacked the source with a false allegation of a contradiction and you have failed. Trying to spin a failure into a victory is so transparent. Nobody is fooled.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 17:085 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You said it started in Italy
    No, I didn't. I never claimed it probably started outside China whether in Italy or the US or somewhere else. Its not me who implied that but them. I claim it probably did NOT start anywhere outside China thus where you or they say it started outside China, whether it be Italy or US or somewhere else, is irrelevant to my claim. Your new straw man?
    You have not shown my source of information to be false.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 17:33
    @humy said
    I think I have just accidental stumbled on where MB got this BS conspiracy theory of the coronavirus started in the US;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-G2AQnL5xM

Its just all China government propaganda lies. They cannot even get their lies straight; First they say it started in the US and now they contradict that by saying it started in Italy.
    And I thought he was righ ...[text shortened]... all that difference between those two extremist sides which have much in common; they all lie a lot.
    You are lying again. You said they claimed it started in Italy.

Here is what you said:

"First they say it started in the US and now they contradict that by saying it started in Italy."

You are lying.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 17:511 edit
    @metal-brain said
    You are lying again. You said they claimed it started in Italy.
    And I never claimed they didn't claim it started in Italy so no lie there; What is wrong with you? Just go back right now and read what I actually said, not what you are hallucinating what I said.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:14
    @humy said
    And I never claimed they didn't claim it started in Italy so no lie there; What is wrong with you? Just go back right now and read what I actually said, not what you are hallucinating what I said.
    You said this:

"First they say it started in the US and now they contradict that by saying it started in Italy."

Your claim of a contradiction is false. China never claimed it started in Italy, you did. I don't think they claimed it started in the USA either, just that it came to China from the USA.
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:277 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You said this:

Exactly where in that above quote of mine do I imply I think it probably started in Italy? Which part of the word "they" do you not understand? "they" doesn't mean "I". I never implied it probably started in Italy, I said THEY implied this, NOT me. So your quote to me of "You said it started in Italy" is clearly false. And you accuse ME of lying? What is wrong with you?
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:421 edit
    @humy said
    Exactly where in that above quote of mine do I imply I think it probably started in Italy? Which part of the word "they" do you not understand? "they" doesn't mean "I". I never implied it probably started in Italy, I said THEY implied this, NOT me. So your quote to me of "You said it started in Italy" is clearly false. And you accuse ME of lying? What is wrong with you?
    You said this:

Your claim of a contradiction is false. China never claimed it started in Italy.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 18:524 edits
    @metal-brain said
    You said this:

And you said this;

"You said it started in Italy"

Which is a lie.
    I said THEY said it, not me.

It appears not only the Chinese government is promoting wild conspiracy theories about the US starting the epidemic but at least a small part of the Trump administration is also promoting wild conspiracy theories about China starting the epidemic with suggestions of C19 being a possible China bioweapon; Making BOTH of those two side dishonest and bad although I guess the level of corruption must surely be even higher and much higher in China than the US because not even Trump can get away with such things as actual murder!
    YouTube
  11. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 19:074 edits
    I am just appalled to hear all these hints of murderous oppression against free speech in China about the coronavirus, with some people being arrested and even "disappearing" (Murdered, no doubt) after reporting something about the coronavirus that isn't in keeping with China's propaganda machine;
    YouTube
    I would really hate to live in China with its current oppressive government!
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 22:24
    @humy said
    And you said this;

"You said it started in Italy"

Which is a lie.
    I said THEY said it, not me.

It appears not only the Chinese government is promoting wild conspiracy theories about the US starting the epidemic but at least a small part of the Trump administration is also promoting wild conspiracy theories about China starting the epidemic with suggestions of C19 be ...[text shortened]... n Trump can get away with such things as actual murder!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CJY1fO6h0w
    You said this:

Your claim of a contradiction is false. China never claimed it started in Italy, you did in your post and it was false. I don't think they claimed it started in the USA, just that it came to China from the USA.
  13. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 06:543 edits
    @metal-brain said
    I don't think they claimed it started in the USA, just that it came to China from the USA.
    Why don't you ever show us all your source of information that C19 probably came to China from the USA?
    Answer; You cannot because you have no such source of information, only a baseless conspiricy theory. There is no evidence that some earlier infections in the US before C19 started to spread in China was probably specifically C19 as opposed to something else like flu etc.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 07:07
    @humy said
    Why don't you ever show us all your source of information that C19 probably came to China from the USA?
    Answer; You cannot because you have no such source of information, only a baseless conspiricy theory. There is no evidence that some earlier infections in the US before C19 started to spread in China was probably specifically C19 as opposed to something else like flu etc.
    https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6477/492.full
  15. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 08:085 edits
    @metal-brain said
    https://science.sciencemag.org/content/367/6477/492.full
    What about it? Your own link above doesn't say or give evidence that C19 probably came from outside China. It says amongst other things;
    "...
    Where Did the Virus Come From?
    Almost certainly from animals, but when and how are mysteries
    The genomic data cannot pinpoint the origin
    From the start, the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan—which sold mammals as well as fish—was considered a likely source of the outbreak because most of the early patients had visited it.
    ..."

In other words, they they still don't know for sure which country it came from and they aren't suggesting there it probably started from outside China.
    Perhaps you hoped I wouldn't read your link and thus fail to notice its irrelevant to your assertions?
    Do you like making yourself look stupid?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree