1. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 15:572 edits
    @metal-brain said
    This is what you wrote, exact quote:

"How does a claim that C19 existed in the USA "before" China NOT imply it started outside China?"

It does imply that.
    No, it clearly doesn't. What the hell is wrong with you?
    Where does in that quote of mine does it say/imply that such a claim was YOUR claim? It doesn't. Thus it very clearly doesn't imply that YOU made that claim.
  2. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 19:11
    @metal-brain said
    That is based on the assumption that SARS2 is a completed bioweapon. Nobody is really making that claim. Here is an excerpt from the link below:

"In 1999, the Americans started a project… The head of the CIA at the time, George Tenet, and President Clinton said that they would produce pathogenic agents that would affect certain races but not others. Twenty years have ...[text shortened]... and would not be in the elite's interest. If the intent is to cull the population you do it slowly.
    So am I to take it from this that the following summarizes your conspiracy theory as it stands:
    A government, or a cabal of governments, intends to reduce the world population. In order to do so they have produced first SARS1 [alternatively SARS1 provided the opportunity] which is deadly, but not adequately contagious. So they developed SARS-CoV-2 in order to test contagion, but left its effects relatively mild so they could see how it would spread and hope to avoid dying themselves. SARS-CoV-3 will be the real thing.

If that's the case it's internally consistent. I'm not sure why they'd want to destroy the markets they sell things to. For defence purposes Portland Down [1] did once spray Bacillus globigii and Escherichia coli from a ship in Lyme Bay to simulate an Anthrax attack on the UK. So it's a little difficult to completely rule it out, but that's always the way with conspiracy theories.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porton_Down#Trials
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 23:35

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 01:17
    @humy said
    No, it clearly doesn't. What the hell is wrong with you?
    Where does in that quote of mine does it say/imply that such a claim was YOUR claim? It doesn't. Thus it very clearly doesn't imply that YOU made that claim.
    You had no point. Why do you waste time with such irrelevancies?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 01:26
    @deepthought said
    So am I to take it from this that the following summarizes your conspiracy theory as it stands:[quote]A government, or a cabal of governments, intends to reduce the world population. In order to do so they have produced first SARS1 [alternatively SARS1 provided the opportunity] which is deadly, but not adequately contagious. So they developed SARS-CoV-2 in order to test ...[text shortened]... t's always the way with conspiracy theories.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porton_Down#Trials
    It is actually Igor Nikulin's theory.

The economy was not doing well before we ever heard of SARS2. After the 2008 financial crisis the bubble was reflated and it was going to pop sooner or later. SARS2 is just the excuse to take the blame off of the FRS for creating another financial crisis. SARS2 did not create a bigger bubble. This is scapegoat 101.
  6. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 09:2110 edits
    I didn't know how very wise Bill Gates was until I watched this video of him which explains how he tried his best to warn Trump the need to much better prepare his nation (and others if feasible) for possible future pandemics (like the current one) only for Trump to moronically in-effect trash all of his advice with his business-as-usual attitude;

YouTube

Unlike Trump, he clearly understood that a person's LIFE is worth more than the economy. He said (words of this effect) that damage to the economy can be reversed but a person's death cannot; His point is obvious.
    Bill Gates has been proven correct by this current pandemic by showing we were (and still are) NOT adequately prepared for possible future pandemics, exactly as he said all along.
    Bill Gates good.
  7. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 18:22
    Here is a promising sounding C19 research into a vaccine that would be delivered into the skin through a fingertip-sized patch of microscopic needles.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-04-covid-vaccine-candidate-peer-reviewed.html

Personally what I really like about it is that it avoids the old type of hypodermic needle (which I confess I really HATE) and replaces it with what I assume would be painless microscopic needles so personally I really hope this pans out.
  8. Subscribermlb62
    mlb62
    Moves
    02 Apr '20 20:381 edit
    @humy said
    Here is a promising sounding C19 research into a vaccine that would be delivered into the skin through a fingertip-sized patch of microscopic needles.

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-04-covid-vaccine-candidate-peer-reviewed.html

Personally what I really like about it is that it avoids the old type of hypodermic needle (which I confess I really HATE) and replaces it wi ...[text shortened]... hat I assume would be painless microscopic needles so personally I really hope this pans out.
    ohh just "Man Up" and don't fret over a needle pinch
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    03 Apr '20 01:12
    @humy said
    I didn't know how very wise Bill Gates was until I watched this video of him which explains how he tried his best to warn Trump the need to much better prepare his nation (and others if feasible) for possible future pandemics (like the current one) only for Trump to moronically in-effect trash all of his advice with his business-as-usual attitude;

https://www.youtube.com/watc ...[text shortened]... T adequately prepared for possible future pandemics, exactly as he said all along.
    Bill Gates good.
    Isn't Bill Gates pushing a population control agenda?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree