Metal Brain must be gone, 158 days, no moves

Metal Brain must be gone, 158 days, no moves

Science

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
32d

No moves on his games for close to 6 months now. He must be very ill or dead or gone to another site.

Über-Nerd

Moves
31d

@sonhouse

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
30d
1 edit

@sonhouse said
No moves on his games for close to 6 months now. He must be very ill or dead or gone to another site.
Who?

Can't say as I miss him.

Über-Nerd

Moves
30d
1 edit

@suzianne said
Who?

Can't say as I miss him.
@metalbrain wasn’t getting any traction here with his incessant America bashing and conspiracy theories. I expect he’s moved over to twitter; since Musk took it over, twitter has stopped self-policing stupidity and started actively promoting it. Musk may be a tech genius, but politically he’s is a dope. Muskovites fall for @metalbrain’s type of posts.

https://apnews.com/article/misinformation-anonymous-accounts-social-media-2024-election-8a6b0f8d727734200902d96a59b84bf7

Moves
30d

@sonhouse said
Probably either locked up or died under a hail of FBI bullets.

Über-Nerd

Moves
30d

@divegeester said
Probably either locked up or died under a hail of FBI bullets.
His minders may have pulled him off the site; he wasn't fulfilling his quota of likes!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27d

@moonbus
Maybe his Russian handlers got tired of him not getting traction here and gave him on of their polonium salads.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
27d

@Suzianne
I just picked up a book I found in a closet, started reading it, Vacuum Diagrams by Steven Baxter. Pretty old now, something like 1995 or so, but good science in it.
Ever read it or hear of it?

Moves
26d

I was just posting with him/her in debates forum.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26d
2 edits

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
I just picked up a book I found in a closet, started reading it, Vacuum Diagrams by Steven Baxter. Pretty old now, something like 1995 or so, but good science in it.
Ever read it or hear of it?
No, I've not heard of it.

Apparently a short-story collection, it won the Philip K. Dick award in 1999.

The only Baxter I've read is The Light of Other Days, from 2000, with Arthur C. Clarke.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
26d

@sonhouse said
This of course should have hno place in the Science Forum...

MB

Moves
24d

@sonhouse said
I ended my hughesnet service. I am not gone, just saving money. My cell phone data is limited and debating dogmatic people is not going to change minds. I simply have other priorities

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d

@metal-brain said
I ended my hughesnet service. I am not gone, just saving money. My cell phone data is limited and debating dogmatic people is not going to change minds. I simply have other priorities
It's about time!

Moves
24d

@suzianne said
It's about time!
So you're not leaving?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d

@fartacus said
So you're not leaving?