Chess Death in the USA

Chess Death in the USA

Only Chess

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DF

Moves
26 Mar 15

A link that gives a very detailed account of Naka's early chess experiences:
http://www.chess.com/article/view/the-nakamura-brothers

W

Moves
26 Mar 15

Moves
26 Mar 15

I find this discussion very inappropriate regarding the fact that this topic is an announcement of someone's death.

PS: does anybody know whether these forums are moderated? Please PM to keep it out of this topic.

W

Moves
26 Mar 15

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
26 Mar 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
So when someone doesn't agree with what you say, you resort to insults and personal attacks?

Heh, try behaving like that in real society... see how far it gets you.

And FYI, I never said anything about Naka having the right to play under the US,
I was saying that your comments seem to question his credibility... two different things entirely.

And simply using his appearance to back up your claim shows severe ignorance on your part.

Moves
26 Mar 15

After reading your posts it is evident where the stupidity is...

W

Moves
26 Mar 15

W

Moves
26 Mar 15

Moves
26 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Data Fly
Who cares if he looks Japanese? When I see Nakamura interviewed he comes across as 100% American.

To me an imported Grandmaster is one who learnt his craft in a different country, so the adopted one can't claim much or any credit for the level he or she has reached.

Anyway, enough of this. Life is too short to get into internet arguments with dicks. P ...[text shortened]... make your next post to me your last, safe in the knowledge that there will be no reply from me.
I second this last statement fully.

If Russ has any sensibilities WerherVonBraun will be banned soon. Sadly, this site seems to let such idiots flourish and pollute the forums.

Received a PM from another account. I blocked WernherVonBraun so he creates a second account to message me. Against the TOS right?

WVB, enjoy your stay here, I can see you are going to make a *ss of yourself on the forums. Done corresponding with you too-fools can't be reasoned with.

The drunk knight

Stuck on g1

Moves
26 Mar 15

Ok, there's trolling, and then there's just...... this.

What are you even doing here?

It amazes me that you even play chess, a game designed for those who display sense, logic and reason... all of which are absent in your mindless inflammatory.

Go back to reddit, that's where your kind belong.

W

Moves
26 Mar 15

W

Moves
26 Mar 15

J

Moves
26 Mar 15

How have the mods not banned you yet????

Hello, redhotpawn????

Secret RHP coder

on the payroll

Moves
26 Mar 15

Originally posted by JPhitzer
How have the mods not banned you yet????

Hello, redhotpawn????
Give them time...it's only been a few minutes. Meanwhile, grab some popcorn and enjoy the free entertainment. 🙂

J

Moves
26 Mar 15
1 edit

Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
Give them time...it's only been a few minutes. Meanwhile, grab some popcorn and enjoy the free entertainment. 🙂
I don't share you idea of entertainment. It is amusing perhaps, but in a very sad way.