1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 00:02
    Executioner Brand’s… err sorry I mean reservation123’s thread about me deleted?

I had an awesome post in there!
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 00:03
    Never-mind I’ve archived it anyway.
  3. Standard memberKilroy70
    within reason
    hicksville
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 01:29
    @divegeester said

I think you may have answered your own question.🤔
    But aside from that, I too was wondering why it was deleted. It was no better or worse than most other threads.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 01:34
    @divegeester said

Because you were too full of yourself?
  5. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 01:36
    @divegeester

Your desperation is understandable.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:21
    @divegeester said
    "Executioner Brand" was making a fool of himself on his own thread trying awkwardly to characterize some banter as having been "sexist" [he thought excrement came from women's - but not men's - genitalia, for example].

He was also wittering on endlessly about what he thought a few anonymous red thumbs supposedly meant and was failing to land any of his dreary forum punches.

However, at least, he didn't go into the dark and poisonous places that got him banned a couple of months ago, so that was a good sign, which I welcome.
  7. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:26
    @fmf said
    "Executioner Brand" was making a fool of himself on his own thread trying awkwardly to characterize some banter as having been "sexist" [he thought excrement came from women's - but not men's - genitalia, for example].

He was also wittering on endlessly about what he thought a few anonymous red thumbs supposedly meant and was failing to land any of his dreary forum punches.
    ...[text shortened]... isonous places that got him banned a couple of months ago, so that was a good sign, which I welcome.
    Who cares what you welcome? XB had made public that he was being treated for schizophrenia.

What are you being treated for? Overweening cleverness?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:26
    The moderator understood there was a problem but stated the forums are not the place to make accusations against another user. I was told to use the alert feature.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:32
    @reservation247 said
    The moderator understood there was a problem but stated the forums are not the place to make accusations against another user. I was told to use the alert feature.
    And you alerted your own thread to get it deleted? If so, that might have been a wise decision. You should make a fresh start and discard all trappings of your disgraced Executioner Brand period. Just embrace diversity and don't drown in your own fixatations. That's what the posters you perceive as your targets do.
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:36
    @fmf said
    And you alerted your own thread to get it deleted? If so, that might have been a wise decision. You should make a fresh start and discard all trappings of your disgraced Executioner Brand period. Just embrace diversity and don't drown in your own fixatations. That's what the posters you perceive as your targets do.
    I think you should be grateful that you do not have mental problems, and I am not sure that you do not.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:46
    @fmf said
    what are you reading?
    Because it isn't what I am writing.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:49
    @reservation247 said
    what are you reading?
    Because it isn't what I am writing.
    Don't worry, reservation247. It was just a bit of humour. Except for the bit about the new leaf, if you have indeed turned one.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:51
    @fmf said
    Don't worry, reservation247. It was just a bit of humour. Except for the bit about the new leaf, if you have indeed turned one.
    turned a new leaf. nope, i still have schizophrenia.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:52
    @fmf said
    Please throw yourself into a volcano and then we will all laugh and say, "Jolly Good!"
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jun '22 03:54

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree