1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    27 Mar '23 08:06
    @shallow-blue said
    Sorry, but as someone whose job this is...

You're wrong. You're very, very wrong. TikTok is what Facebook would be had the EU not slapped it in the face a few times, except owned by the Chinese Communist Party.

Yes, TikTok is very much worse than the rest.
    Your claim that your job is err something in social media apps … i think…. And your three time use of “very” has really got my attention.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:24
    @divegeester said
    There is no evidence that TikTok is significantly technically different from any other social media app.

I should probably call you a name now to really underpin my argument.
    1st issue: you are wrong, there is plenty of evidence that TikTok is more lethal than all the others.
    countries that have banned TikTok so far
    Pakistan
    Afghanistan
    European Union
    Canada
    United States
    Taiwan
    ---------------------------------------

II. Your twin compared me to MetalBrain in a disparaging way. I do not apologize for my tit-for-tat response.

You and your twin are taking this issue too far for General. take it to Debates
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:301 edit
    @fmf said
    And how, Homo Erectus, does it affect ordinary Tik Tok users?
    Even after I gave you that answer you still have to ask. You're not to bright, now, are you FMF

User goes to work at skunkyards or electric boat - both military contractors, and their userID and password are taken.
    Do I really need to draw this diagram for you?

densiity.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:501 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    User goes to work at skunkyards or electric boat - both military contractors, and their userID and password are taken.
    Aside from government workers and people working for military contractors, how does Chinese ownership affect ordinary Tik Tok users?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:51
    @earl-of-trumps said
    1st issue: you are wrong, there is plenty of evidence that TikTok is more lethal than all the others.
    "Lethal"?

How many people has Tik Tok killed so far?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:53
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Even after I gave you that answer you still have to ask. You're not to bright, now, are you FMF
    It's interesting to see you wearing the chip on your shoulder so openly.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 00:56
    @earl-of-trumps said
    So the problem is with people working for military contractors who keep user IDs and passwords on the same phone as they have Tik Tok? Why would someone with military-related user IDs and passwords keep such things on their personal phone?
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 03:05
    @earl-of-trumps said take it to Debates
    I’m fine with it here.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Mar '23 03:10
    @earl-of-trumps said
    countries that have banned TikTok so far
    Pakistan
    Afghanistan
    European Union
    Canada
    United States
    Taiwan
    Firstly a country banning TikTok is not evidence in relation to my question which you were replying to.

Secondly banning TikTok form use on government devices is not evidence of anything. Many corporations ban all manner of applications from their devices for a variety of reasons.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree