Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Some say it needed one more fitting; others that it was concealing a bump.
The paparazzi will never leave them alone. Hope she is prepared for that.
You know there will be a time check to see when the first child is born. πŸ˜‰

I thought the dress looked very impressive but not worth the price tag.

-VR

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @suzianne
Yes, I am Christian, and I even accept that I might be a "Zionist" merely for supporting Israel, but I must take umbrage to you labeling me a "fundamentalist". Regardless of what lies the white-Christian-hating Duchess likes to paint me with, I am far from a "fundamentalist". Those are fighting words where I come from. I can't be bothered to give a flyi ...[text shortened]... ght is completely beyond the pale and completely misrepresents my position on nearly everything.
Just putting things in perspective for you. No need to be offended. I have moderated my opinion on religion a lot over the past while.

The truth is, the left here would cast you out like an unwanted kitten. You are either 100% with them, or you are their enemy and they will slander you in a mob-like fashion any way they can.

Like I said, being a Democrat makes you leftist only in America (which has no real leftist parties).

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18

Über-Nerd

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
Just putting things in perspective for you. No need to be offended. I have moderated my opinion on religion a lot over the past while.

The truth is, the left here would cast you out like an unwanted kitten. You are either 100% with them, or you are their enemy and they will slander you in a mob-like fashion any way they can.

Like I said, being a Democrat makes you leftist only in America (which has no real leftist parties).
'Left' is relative. Compared to European leftist parties, some of which are overtly communist, the Democrats in America can only be called left-ish.

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18

Alan Sugar has supported Labour most of his life.

Do you not think Ricky Gervais and Liam Gallagher are successful?

The list I gave were counter-examples to your stupid claim that
"The left is occupied by failures who are bitter of people who forged their way to the top"
Alan Sugar has supported Labour most of his life.

Alan Sugar used to support New labour. That's entirely different from supporting Labour now. Jeremy Corbyn has been actively purging moderates from the party since he took over and the labour party today represents what it was in the 1970s.

Ricky Gervais and Liam Gallagher are successful..... ....but... they are not particularly nice people. Liam Gallagher is a well known w@nker. "Wonderwall" is a good song but he's a terrible person nevertheless. His endorsement is hardly something anyone should be proud of.

The list I gave were counter-examples to your stupid claim that
"The left is occupied by failures who are bitter of people who forged their way to the top"

If those were the best you could do to show me the shining stars who endorse the left, I'm afraid it's quite the damp squib. Bottom-of-the-barrel desperation.

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18

If you had not wasted all those years touring the Caribbean you might have qualified by now.

By the way - how did you tour? Yacht or row boat?
Are you challenging me to a round of leftist victimhood Olympics? If so, here are the rules:

1) We each take turns pouring our hearts out about how terrible our lives are and how victimized we've been, making sure to use extra emotive language .

2) Use this to try and attract sympathy and shame the other for ever daring to question your opinions.

Gold medal goes to the most offended.

This is what the mad left has come to these days.

A

RSA

Moves
23 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @moonbus
'Left' is relative. Compared to European leftist parties, some of which are overtly communist, the Democrats in America can only be called left-ish.
That's exactly what I was saying earlier (but was evidently offensive to Suzianne). What is regarded as a leftist opinion in America on race or any other social issue is often regarded as common decency in Europe. Also, the democrats are not economically leftist either.

IP

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I don't think so, which is why the remoaners have stopped demanding a recount; the resolve to leave is indeed, resolute.

The wedding was epic and you know it haha

Did I forget you are a united fan?
Just for the record, I don't think anybody sensible has demanded a 'recount', the count was fine the first time around. I and I daresay others still think a second referendum would be a good idea, based this time on accurate information instead of speculation and propaganda on both sides. There is still resolve on both sides, and the final solutions and decisions haven't been made yet, so let's not get ahead of ourselves, and if you are going to make these little off - the - cuff remarks, please at least try to be accurate about it.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
Are you challenging me to a round of leftist victimhood Olympics? If so, here are the rules:

1) We each take turns pouring our hearts out about how terrible our lives are and how victimized we've been, making sure to use extra emotive language .

2) Use this to try and attract sympathy and shame the other for ever daring to question your opinions.

Gold medal goes to the most offended.

This is what the mad left has come to these days.
I was just wondering how you toured the Caribbean.
You went strangely quiet on it.
People are interested you know.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @uzless
Do you think they will get your message or are you just telling us your wishes?
Apologies sir that the nuances of the English language are beyond your grasp.

" I wish them a lifetime of happiness,' = 'Personally, I hope they have a lifetime of happiness.'

A sentiment shared in a thread about the Royal Wedding, not as a vehicle to deliver a personal message to the Monarchy.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
23 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Apologies sir that the nuances of the English language are beyond your grasp.

" I wish them a lifetime of happiness,' = 'Personally, I hope they have a lifetime of happiness.'

A sentiment shared in a thread about the Royal Wedding, not as a vehicle to deliver a personal message to the Monarchy.
I believe all of the Royal Family play on this site.
Now ... if we could only work out their usernames ...

Your not Phil the Greek are you Goad? πŸ˜€

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
23 May 18

A clue sir, I'm currently 92nd in the line of succession.

😏

Jack Torrance

Overlook Hotel

Moves
23 May 18

HoH is a dreadful old Queen.