Royal Wedding

Royal Wedding

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
That was my early teens old boy.
When I was a Tory. 😞
Old Labour, jeez. It was easy to be a conservative in those days!

You must be a little older than me as I wasn’t old enough to vote at that time.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
21 May 18

At last it is all over and the homeless rough sleepers - who were forced to move out of Windsor at the same time that visitors for the wedding were allowed to camp out on the streets - are allowed back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750871/Windsors-homeless-return-Rough-sleepers-hundreds-royal-fans-camped-instead.html

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @biffo-konker
At last it is all over and the homeless rough sleepers - who were forced to move out of Windsor at the same time that visitors for the wedding were allowed to camp out on the streets - are allowed back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5750871/Windsors-homeless-return-Rough-sleepers-hundreds-royal-fans-camped-instead.html
Bloody right too; who wants to pitch camp in a pool of piss or sleep next to the mangy dog belonging to some tree-hugging pot-head with a face full of cheap ironmongery who's never paid a £ of tax in his misbegotten life.

Or, and in all seriousness, grow up you whinging non-UK dwelling berk.

Green Boots Cave

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Bloody right too; who wants to pitch camp in a pool of piss or sleep next to the mangy dog belonging to some tree-hugging pot-head with a face full of cheap ironmongery who's never paid a £ of tax in his misbegotten life.

Or, and in all seriousness, grow up you whinging non-UK dwelling berk.
Typical 'I'm all right ,Jack' Tory view of homeless people.
The reality is somewhat different.
'Around one in three of the people bedding down here are in work. The night I went, the charity’s co-founder, Sheila Scott, looked down the list of guests and identified their employers. It was a roll call of Britain’s consumer economy: Starbucks, Eat, Pret. A woman who travelled three hours to work at a Co-op grocery. Pubs, McDonald’s, a courier for Deliveroo.'

from
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/20/working-homeless-britain-economy-minimum-wage-zero-hours

w

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @very-rusty
Has everyone or perhaps I should say anyone received their invitation for the Royal Wedding for tomorrow. If you have you should be on your way.
I got an invitation but turned it down. I told them my grass was growing and I did not want to miss a second of it.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @biffo-konker
Typical 'I'm all right ,Jack' Tory view of homeless people.
The reality is somewhat different.
'Around one in three of the people bedding down here are in work. The night I went, the charity’s co-founder, Sheila Scott, looked down the list of guests and identified their employers. It was a roll call of Britain’s consumer economy: Starbucks, Eat, Pre ...[text shortened]... eguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/20/working-homeless-britain-economy-minimum-wage-zero-hours
Why don't you let them all crash at your place?

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Or from America to consider voting for Trump a sensible idea.
goad, I am not responsible for who the Americans chose to Vote in as President.

-VR

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @ashiitaka
The Queen is the head of state of Canada, entirely separate from her role as Queen of the UK. If the UK were to become a republic, she would still be Queen of Canada.
She is a symbol only, has nothing to do with our laws or making of them.

Exactly what does it have to do with the 42.8 million price tag on the Royal wedding?

-VR

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
21 May 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
Old Labour, jeez. It was easy to be a conservative in those days!

You must be a little older than me as I wasn’t old enough to vote at that time.
Neither was I (try reading the post).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
21 May 18

Neither was I (try reading the post).
Pardon my asumption. You must have been a Tory boy at school; a product of your parents upbringing no doubt.

A

RSA

Moves
21 May 18

She is a symbol only, has nothing to do with our laws or making of them.

Exactly what does it have to do with the 42.8 million price tag on the Royal wedding?

-VR
Same in the UK...

She's a symbol of stability, dignity, grace, dedication and tireless service. At 92, she is still doing her duty every single day. She has been serving us since she worked as a truck mechanic and driver in the dark days of the 1940's.

What exactly do you have against her?

A

RSA

Moves
21 May 18

That was my early teens old boy.
When I was a Tory. 😞
You were a Tory? You've taken a step backwards in life mate. 🙂

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 18

Same in the UK...

She's a symbol of stability, dignity, grace, dedication and tireless service. At 92, she is still doing her duty every single day. She has been serving us since she worked as a truck mechanic and driver in the dark days of the 1940's.

What exactly do you have against her?
Where did you have the impression I had anything against her?

What did I say that led you to believe I had anything against the queen?

-VR

A

RSA

Moves
21 May 18

Where did you have the impression I had anything against her?

What did I say that led you to believe I had anything against the queen?

-VR
The fact that you have written multiple posts with the typical republican sentiments.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
21 May 18

The fact that you have written multiple posts with the typical republican sentiments.
Go with FACTS not what you personally THINK!!!

Point out a line that I indicated I had anything against the Queen!

The multiple posts were more about the cost of the wedding !!!

-VR