1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:32
    @eladar said
    @FMF

So you support watching shows that promotes the idea that cross dressers are unfit to serve in the military.
    I don't think that's what M*A*S*H did.

The Klinger subplot was about how he tried relentlessly to get discharged and sent home by the US Army.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:34
    Eladar, are you absolutely sure you watched M*A*S*H?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:361 edit
    @fmf said
    Eladar, are you absolutely sure you watched M*A*S*H?
    Lets say he did actually watch it....I am surprised he isn't up in arms over the actor called Frank Burns a married man having a sexual relationship with the head Nurse Loretta Swit lovingly named "Hotlips"!

-VR
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:41
    Either you two are intentional bozos or are simply not very bright. I am not sure which.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:44
    @eladar said
    Either you two are intentional bozos or are simply not very bright. I am not sure which.
    fmf and myself are like night and day, nothing what so ever alike. We disagree more than we agree, but we both seem to disagree with you...........Interesting don't you think?

-VR
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:48
    @eladar said
    This kind of thing seems to be your stock contribution on this thread. You're not making much sense with regard to M*A*S*H.
  7. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:50
    @FMF

Stupid is as stupid does. Reread it a few times maybe eventually you will understand. Maybe not.
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:511 edit
    @Very-Rusty

Two sides of the same coin.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:52
    Ho hum. More of the same.

So, what about the question in the OP?
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:55
    @eladar said
    So you support watching shows that promotes the idea that cross dressers are unfit to serve in the military.
    M*A*S*H doesn't "promote the idea that cross dressers are unfit to serve in the military". It makes comedy out of a character unsuccessfully trying to find a way to get the army to send him home.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:58
    @eladar said
    @Very-Rusty

Two sides of the same coin.
    Same old crap, I still haven't seen you answer the question from page1.

-VR
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 17:591 edit
    @fmf said
    M*A*S*H doesn't "promote the idea that cross dressers are unfit to serve in the military". It makes comedy out of a character unsuccessfully trying to find a way to get the army to send him home.
    He may get it now! Hold your breathe! There was also many other plots going on in that comedy. I believe it was the longest lasting sitcom till Big Bang Theory.

-VR
  13. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 18:04
    @very-rusty said
    Same old crap, I still haven't seen you answer the question from page1.

-VR
    I will not answer a bozo's question until my question has been answered. I will clarify my question, but that is it.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 18:061 edit
    @eladar said
    I will not answer a bozo's question until my question has been answered. I will clarify my question, but that is it.
    Is everyone who disagree's with you a Bozo, or is that the only word you have in your vocabulary? You did say you were Math Teacher perhaps English wasn't one of your better subjects.

-VR
  15. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    24 Mar '20 18:23
    @very-rusty said
    Is everyone who disagree's with you a Bozo, or is that the only word you have in your vocabulary? You did say you were Math Teacher perhaps English wasn't one of your better subjects.

-VR
    Anyone who will not answer a simple yes or no question is a bozo.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree