"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
It would seem that both Suzianne and robbie have been rather bent out of shape by some of the debates and discussions that have occurred on the Spirituality Forum.
Clearly not everyone agrees.

F

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by Suzianne
Clearly not everyone agrees.
Be that as it may, but it explains your (and robbie's) constant topic-avoiding ad hominems.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I have. Compare my miniscule time spent posting and how quickly I recognized and accepted FMF's style, with your daily GB obsession and time spent restating your grievances, finding new ones, and complaining over and over.

I accept FMF's style....I don't have to like it. I have no misguided hope of appealing to his sensibilities and believing he will change his ways just because of my whining. lol
If you as you claim, you accept it, then why do you keep on at him about it?

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
If you as you claim, you accept it, then why do you keep on at him about it?
Ummmm....I don't? Him and I hardly ever interact anymore, and when we do, mostly it is a lot of πŸ˜› s.
I have told him more than once - he is not my kind of poster...he doesn't seem to have any interest in getting to know others, or in discussing things, or in sharing a laugh or two...he prefers to interrogate and to harp on some very narrow, inconsequential detail of an exchange. I am not his kind of poster either...so it is certainly mutual.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
I didn't have to check - the times are on each post.

And what do you mean bylame "fact" are you disputing it?
Are you trying to change the truth by putting fact in apostrophes?
Can you not handle the Truth?
If you play dumb you better be prepared for people to notice.
I put "fact" in quotations because your "fact" was just a petty, pointless observation in disguise. I don't think anyone cares one bit about that obscure "fact" about my posting, other than you. For some odd reason.

I am here for pure R & R...to engage in random discussions with people from around the world who are respectful, who offer a different point of view, and who enjoy sharing their thoughts, experiences, insights with others.

I am not looking to argue over the smallest details, or to go on witch hunts in an attempt to try and embarrass another poster, or to take cheap shots just to make myself feel big.

F

Moves
17 Dec 15

Ummmm....I don't? Him and I hardly ever interact anymore, and when we do, mostly it is a lot of πŸ˜› s.
I have told him more than once - he is not my kind of poster...he doesn't seem to have any interest in getting to know others, or in discussing things, or in sharing a laugh or two...he prefers to interrogate and to harp on some very narrow, i ...[text shortened]... equential detail of an exchange. I am not his kind of poster either...so it is certainly mutual.
On and on and on you harp.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
On and on and on you harp.
Oh wow. A statement. Not a question? So refreshing.
πŸ˜€

F

Moves
17 Dec 15

I am not looking to argue over the smallest details, or to go on witch hunts in an attempt to try and embarrass another poster, or to take cheap shots just to make myself feel big.
You say this, on one hand, and yet there is your posting history since you returned from flouncing off, on the other.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
You say this, on one hand, and yet there is your posting history since you returned from flouncing off, on the other.
I do not think my posting history reflects me doing those things to others. I hope not anyhow. But if it has, I am sure you will diligently and gleefully point it out πŸ˜‰

F

Moves
17 Dec 15

I am here for pure R & R...to engage in random discussions with people from around the world who are respectful, who offer a different point of view, and who enjoy sharing their thoughts, experiences, insights with others.
And yet with his poisonous remarks about "jungle savagery", "psychotic jealousy", "fouled diapers", "stinking vomit", and "pathological liars" ~ nasty invective rivalled here only, perhaps, by Seitse ~ Grampy Bobby garners your support when people call him out on it. Your version of "pure R & R" is peculiar and seemingly unprincipled.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
And yet with his poisonous remarks about "jungle savagery", "psychotic jealousy", "fouled diapers", "stinking vomit", and "pathological liars" ~ nasty invective rivalled here only, perhaps, by Seitse ~ Grampy Bobby garners your support when people call him out on it. Your version of "pure R & R" is peculiar and seemingly unprincipled.
I don't "support" or appreciate nastiness by anyone. Not here or in "real" life. But I am not going to spend my days calling people out for it. Over and over and over again.

You are entitled to view me and my posts in whatever way you wish.

F

Moves
17 Dec 15

I don't "support" or appreciate nastiness by anyone. Not here or in "real" life. But I am not going to spend my days calling people out for it. Over and over and over again.
You don't support his odd brand of nastiness. And yet you won't call him out on it either. But you are seemingly willing to call others out - including me - for not standing for it, and you do it over and over again - as if it's a pet topic of yours.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
17 Dec 15

I have told him more than once - he is not my kind of poster...he doesn't seem to have any interest in getting to know others, or in discussing things, or in sharing a laugh or two...he prefers to interrogate and to harp on some very narrow, i ...[text shortened]... equential detail of an exchange. I am not his kind of poster either...so it is certainly mutual.
On the contrary, every time you burst into the forum you seem to spend a significant amount of time challenging FMF. I'm wondering if there is a latent sexual attraction you are unaware of maybe.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
On the contrary, every time you burst into the forum you seem to spend a significant amount of time challenging FMF. I'm wondering if there is a latent sexual attraction you are unaware of maybe.
Hmmmm...yea, maybe you are onto something πŸ™„

Comparatively speaking, FMF and I have had very few, limited exchanges. So I don't really know what you are saying here.
By "bursting" I guess you mean the two? three? occasions in my lifetime that I've "bursted" into the GF.

Moves
17 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
You don't support his odd brand of nastiness. And yet you won't call him out on it either. But you are seemingly willing to call others out - including me - for not standing for it, and you do it over and over again - as if it's a pet topic of yours.
I can't fight the nastiness in here. I would have to quit my day job. Lol I just try to ignore it.

I am not calling you out for your "nastiness." I do not think you post in that manner. At least, not that I've seen. I just would have appreciated our exchanges to have been more of a give and take instead of you insisting on putting me through a most vigorous, unpleasant trial πŸ˜›