"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Stuff you complain about in others doesn't seem to apply to you so much. Is it a stance you take deliberately?
No, just for fun. 😵

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by Kegge
Not dumb enough ... but dumb any way.
Did that make you feel good to write and post?

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
Your entire posting history.
Amen to that.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
16 Dec 15

Moves
16 Dec 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Sad.

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
16 Dec 15

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
That lasted about 6 minutes!
Wow. Six whole minutes, huh...

I left, but not soon enough.

Kind of like how you try so desperately to be funny, but fail. 😀

Moves
16 Dec 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
I have a hard time being sympathetic for anyone who is rude just for the sake of being rude
😕

rc

Moves
16 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
If by "inquisitor general" you mean (...and mean to signal your disapproval of...) me being a poster who is not afraid to express disagreement or to ask questions that get to the heart of a contradiction or inconsistency, and won't be easily put off by dodges and deflections ~ then fair enough.
No dude I don't mean someone that gets to the heart of a contradiction or an inconsistency. I mean someone whose posting history is one of belittling other people by laying insidious traps through the use of loaded questions, false dichotomy, ad hominem, assumptions of guilt and strawman arguments. One looks at your posts as one does gulag soup, vainly searching through it for a fishbone of content only to dredge up some limp piece of cabbage.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 15

Here is a little gem here, so many nasties in the one post.

Stuff you complain about in others doesn't seem to apply to you so much. Is it a stance you take deliberately? - FMF

contains an allegation of hypocrisy and an assumption of guilt (that there is double standards), a straw man in that it attempts to build an argument on the basis of those assumed values and eventually a loaded question in that no matter how the recipient will answer she will incriminate herself in the process.

A rather excellent example of FMF's insidious posting style in which he attempts to not only cast aspersions on the character of the intended target, but to lead them in a path of self incrimination so that he can belittle them later. Thanks FMF you have been most helpful.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe the people whose personalities you are fixated on here day after day ~ those you start threads about; those you offer spam and copy pastes instead of discussing things etc. ~ have committed "egregious violations"?
I daresay he's not the one with the fixation. Who posts about whom? Yes, exactly.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by orangutan
What is your fixation with trolls all about?
The endless pasting of lists of troll type behaviour (or any other type of list) - you realise that very behaviour could easily be described as trolling?
If you've been following along, it should be clear that there are many kinds of trolling. Most of which you'll find in this forum. The only differences are who uses what kind of trolling.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you alert any of Seitse's more abusive or insulting posts?
Divide and conquer, eh? Why do you constantly try to set poster against poster in here?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Yes...you know, you are right!
Maybe that was a glimpse of the real FMF? Just maybe?
No interrogation in that thread!
No interrogation? Then that was not FMF. Maybe he felt compelled to behave himself that day. Maybe he thought Santa was watching.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Aside from Grampy Bobby, in the last few days I have addressed posts to - answered questions by - or had conversations with - drewnogal, GHOST HUNTER, robbie carrobie, Suzianne, wolfgang59, vandervelde, BigDoggProblem, Ponderable, Great Big Stees, Silverstriker, sonhouse, KellyJay, RJHinds, whodey, Dasa, Trev33, HandyAndy, FreakyKBH, Kewpie, vistesd, and divege ...[text shortened]... reads on about 20 different topics. Make sure you don't get fixated on a certain personality. 😉
And how many of these were actual "discussions" rather than extended interrogations?

Way too few.