"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why don't you ignore me instead of trying to change who I am?
I think I've been fairly successful 🙂

I don't wish to change you. I am not dumb enough to think I can. And I am not at all certain you even need changing.
I prefer to change my reaction to people instead. That's all.

You can't argue this point can you?!

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Why are choosing to engage divegeester?
Engage ....again....subjective.

He replied to something I posted. I made a quick reply back. To me...engaging is more in depth, more investing, than a reply or two.

You are so particular. Sheesh.🙄

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
I don't wish to change you. I am not dumb enough to think I can. And I am not at all certain you even need changing.

So repeatedly complaining about me like this is you trying "to change [your] reaction" to me?

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

He replied to something I posted. I made a quick reply back. To me...engaging is more in depth, more investing, than a reply or two.
Stuff you complain about in others doesn't seem to apply to you so much. Is it a stance you take deliberately?

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
So repeatedly complaining about me like this is you trying "to change [your] reaction" to me?
You are right. Once again.

So I will sign off now and go back to ignoring you. This never goes anywhere.

Thanks for yet another pleasant "discussion."

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Stuff you complain about in others doesn't seem to apply to you so much. Is it a stance you take deliberately?
You know there is no comparison to me, on a rare occasion, voicing my unhappiness at the interrogating tone you take with me every opportunity you get, versus your relentless, daily complaints against GB's posts.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
16 Dec 15

So I will sign off now and go back to ignoring you.
That lasted about 6 minutes!

F

Moves
16 Dec 15
1 edit

You know there is no comparison to me, on a rare occasion, voicing my unhappiness at the interrogating tone you take with me every opportunity you get, versus your relentless, daily complaints against GB's posts.
Taken as a proportion of your posts ~ and in so far as when your posts are addressed to me ~ I would say your complaints against me could easily qualify as relentless. But I welcome criticism. And I welcome disagreement ~ although I don't think I ever stoop to some of the nasty invective that flies around here (Seitse's, robbie's or Grampy Bobby's for example). I confront posters for their behaviour and respond to what they say head on, so, therefore, I must accept that I will be confronted too.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 15
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
Taken as a proportion of your posts ~ and in so far as when your posts are addressed to me ~ I would say your complaints against me could easily qualify as relentless. But I welcome criticism. And I welcome disagreement ~ although I don't think I ever stoop to some of the nasty invective that flies around here (Seitse's, robbie's or Grampy Bobby's for example). ...[text shortened]... nd respond to what they say head on, so, therefore, I must accept that I will be confronted too.
But what if you really are a huge pair of judgemental buttocks and you simply dont know it. Almost every single one of your texts is composed of an odious self righteousness and a marked proclivity to belittle other people. Your hollow assertion of welcoming criticism is demonstrably false because when you have been confronted with how you conduct yourself you seek to justify your actions as some kind of self appointed inquisitor general. You are almost incapale of making people feel good about themselves as your entire posting history here testifies.

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
...when you have been confronted with how you conduct yourself you seek to justify your actions as some kind of self appointed inquisitor general.
Link please.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Link please.
Your entire posting history.

F

Moves
16 Dec 15
1 edit

Your entire posting history.
So you can't cite a post where I "self-appointed" myself something or other and then used it to "justify something else?

Isn't every single person who decides to join the fray of a message board "self-appointed" for all intents and purposes?

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

But what if you really are a huge pair of judgemental buttocks and you simply dont know it. Almost every single one of your texts is composed of an odious self righteousness and a marked proclivity to belittle other people. Your hollow assertion of welcoming criticism is demonstrably false because when you have been confronted with how you conduct ...[text shortened]... apale of making people feel good about themselves as your entire posting history here testifies.
If by "inquisitor general" you mean (...and mean to signal your disapproval of...) me being a poster who is not afraid to express disagreement or to ask questions that get to the heart of a contradiction or inconsistency, and won't be easily put off by dodges and deflections ~ then fair enough.

Moves
16 Dec 15

I think I've been fairly successful 🙂

Not dumb enough ... but dumb any way.

rc

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by Kegge
Not dumb enough ... but dumb any way.
Bravely spoken.