"Internet Trolls..."

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by wolfgang59
He doesn't even realise the spittle running down his jowls could be described as drooling.
By the way, darvlay and Seitse have been rather quiet; wonder if they've also taken ill.

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
By the way, darvlay and Seitse have been rather quiet; wonder if they've also taken ill.
Do you alert any of Seitse's more abusive or insulting posts?

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
Do you believe the people whose personalities you are fixated on here day after day ~ those you start threads about; those you offer spam and copy pastes instead of discussing things etc. ~ have committed "egregious violations"?
Is it possible that you, yourself, are fixated on a certain personality (GB) day after day?
Is it possible that you, yourself, might also consider "discussing things" with others?
Ironic?
😛

Constant Gardener

The Plot

Moves
16 Dec 15

Moves
16 Dec 15

The post that was quoted here has been removed
Yes...you know, you are right!
Maybe that was a glimpse of the real FMF? Just maybe?
No interrogation in that thread!

F

Moves
16 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Landisqueen170
Is it possible that you, yourself, might also consider "discussing things" with others? Ironic?
Aside from Grampy Bobby, in the last few days I have addressed posts to - answered questions by - or had conversations with - drewnogal, GHOST HUNTER, robbie carrobie, Suzianne, wolfgang59, vandervelde, BigDoggProblem, Ponderable, Great Big Stees, Silverstriker, sonhouse, KellyJay, RJHinds, whodey, Dasa, Trev33, HandyAndy, FreakyKBH, Kewpie, vistesd, and divegeester. I've posted on about 20 different threads on about 20 different topics. Make sure you don't get fixated on a certain personality. 😉

Moves
16 Dec 15
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Aside from Grampy Bobby, in the last few days I have addressed posts to - answered questions by - or had conversations with - drewnogal, GHOST HUNTER, robbie carrobie, Suzianne, wolfgang59, vandervelde, BigDoggProblem, Ponderable, Great Big Stees, Silverstriker, sonhouse, KellyJay, RJHinds, whodey, Dasa, Trev33, HandyAndy, FreakyKBH, Kewpie, vistesd, and divege ...[text shortened]... reads on about 20 different topics. Make sure you don't get fixated on a certain personality. 😉
Don't flatter yourself. I am clearly NOT fixated on you. Lol We have barely "talked" recently...mostly because you seem incapable or unwilling to actually talk/discuss like a friendly, approachable poster.

In most recent days, I have just sipped my morning coffee and read some random threads in GF. And sure enough, there you are with this daily GB fixation.
You must get something out of it, or you wouldn't repeatedly read and complain about his every post?

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

You must get something out of it, or you wouldnt repeatedly complain about his posts?
What do you get out of repeatedly complaining about my posts?

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
What do you get out of repeatedly complaining about my posts?
Nothing. Which is why I avoid you like the plague. 😉

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

Nothing. Which is why I avoid you like the plague. 😉
So how come you repeatedly complain about my posts if you are avoiding me like the plague?

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by FMF
So how come you repeatedly complain about my posts if you are avoiding me like the plague?
And here we go again.
"Repeatedly" is subjective.

I have hardly any contact with you. In contrast, you harp on GB daily it seems. To no avail. He is who he is. Clearly he irritates you. Why don't you ignore him instead of trying to change who he is?
That is what I have decided to do with you. Lol

Sign in my office..."Love or overlook."
🙂

Moves
16 Dec 15

Why don't you ignore him instead of trying to change who he is?
Grampy Bobby is a a notorious RHP forum troll with a nearly decade long history of spamming up the forums and of getting frequently banned by the moderators for his behaviour and sharing personal information in the public forums. Those who have been here long enough have had to put up with his constant self-promotion, spamming, copy/pasting, bumping his own threads, passive-aggressiveness and sometimes disgraceful behavior for years and years and years. His behaviour was so bad and so reviled at one point in time that a specific piece of now famous forum coding was written to allow forum users to block his posts it is called the "GB away" script and runs on the Firefox platform. I'm just giving you some perspective.

Moves
16 Dec 15

Originally posted by divegeester
Grampy Bobby is a a notorious RHP forum troll with a nearly decade long history of spamming up the forums and of getting frequently banned by the moderators for his behaviour and sharing personal information in the public forums. Those who have been here long enough have had to put up with his constant self-promotion, spamming, copy/pasting, bumping his ...[text shortened]... led the "GB away" script and runs on the Firefox platform. I'm just giving you some perspective.
I understand the long list of grievances by some. My point is that you get to choose to engage with posters or to NOT engage with them. If you feel a poster is rude, obnoxious, passive-aggressive or whatever...why can't you just ignore? Move on? Instead of banging your head against your computer screen over and over again thinking, hoping you will produce change in a poster's behavior.

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

I have hardly any contact with you. In contrast, you harp on GB daily it seems. To no avail. He is who he is. Clearly he irritates you. Why don't you ignore him instead of trying to change who he is?
Why don't you ignore me instead of trying to change who I am?

F

Moves
16 Dec 15

I understand the long list of grievances by some. My point is that you get to choose to engage with posters or to NOT engage with them. If you feel a poster is rude, obnoxious, passive-aggressive or whatever...why can't you just ignore? Move on? Instead of banging your head against your computer screen over and over again thinking, hoping you will produce change in a poster's behavior.
Why are choosing to engage divegeester?