Great way to slim FAST!

Great way to slim FAST!

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
So do you personally condemn the OP?
I don't condemn anyone

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16
2 edits

Originally posted by FMF
So you think making fun of obese people is "all is good and well". This is what puts you at odds with Grampy Bobby then? He thinks the OP is so bad he's trying to drag divegeester's abilities as a family man into the dispute.
No i think expressing ones perspective is all good and well and if divesgeester has that perspective then all is good and well, it is after all his perspective and not mine. I have no issue with people for any reason harboring any kind of views. I am only interested in understanding why they hold those views and to what extent.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
I don't think it matters who originates the message.
But you accept that if the message contains your own views or that the message is a personalized remark about the person you're talking to, you should take personal responsibility for it, right? So what is actually meant by 'don't shoot the messenger' doesn't apply, surely?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

No i think expressing ones perspective is all good and well and if divesgeester has that perspective then all is good and well, it is after all his perspective and not mine. I have no issue with people for any reason harboring any kind of views. I am only interested in understanding why they hold those views.
What is your view on the OP?

Moves
04 Feb 16

No i think expressing ones perspective is all good and well and if divesgeester has that perspective then all is good and well, it is after all his perspective and not mine. I have no issue with people for any reason harboring any kind of views. I am only interested in understanding why they hold those views.
What part of my OP offends you?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
But you accept that if the message contains your own views or that the message is a personalized remark about the person you're talking to, you should take personal responsibility for it, right? So what is actually meant by 'don't shoot the messenger' doesn't apply, surely?
I have really no idea what you are saying, you seem to be talking gibberish and i mean that sincerely. shooting the messenger is a very simple concept to grasp.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

I don't condemn anyone
Do you agree with Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP and of divegeester personally over it?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by divegeester
What part of my OP offends you?
none i am not offended at all, where have I stated that i was offended? if i have not why are you saying that I am? are you also engaging in gibberish? why would you do that?

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

I have really no idea what you are saying, you seem to be talking gibberish and i mean that sincerely. shooting the messenger is a very simple concept to grasp.
How does 'don't shoot the messenger apply' if the message is just your own personalized remarks aimed at the person you are addressing?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you agree with Grampy Bobby's condemnation of the OP and of divegeester personally over it?
I don't agree or disagree with anything anyone says I am content to merely acknowledge it and try to understand why they hold those views.

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
How does 'don't shoot the messenger apply' if the message is just your own personalized remarks aimed at the person you are addressing?
I have already explained this its not a difficult concept to grasp.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

none i am not offended at all, where have I stated that i was offended? if i have not why are you saying that I am? are you also engaging in gibberish? why would you do that?
Is Grampy Bobby mistaken to be as offended as he seems to be? He has tried to drag divegeester's family into the discussion and the way divegeester was brought up when he was a child. Do you think this degree of condemnation is called for, in your view?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Is Grampy Bobby mistaken to be as offended as he seems to be? He has tried to drag divegeester's family into the discussion and the way divegeester was brought up when he was a child. Do you think this degree of condemnation is called for, in your view?
I have no idea whether he was mistaken or not, we are human beings and prone to aberration, the possibility for making mistakes is within us all, infact its unreasonable to think that we will not make mistakes. I am uninterested in condemning anyone, sorry.

F

Moves
04 Feb 16

I have no idea whether he was mistaken or not, we are human beings and prone to aberration, the possibility for making mistakes is within us all, infact its unreasonable to think that we will not make mistakes. I am uninterested in condemning anyone, sorry.
Do you personally believe the OP makes fun of obese people?

rc

Moves
04 Feb 16

Originally posted by FMF
Do you personally believe the OP makes fun of obese people?
I have really no idea what his motivation was.