1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:251 edit
    @suzianne said
    Same old, same old. I don't know about others, but your canned responses get real, real old. "That word doesn't mean what you think it means" is a particularly tired trope you continuously trot out whenever you think you need it, which is always.
    But there really are words that you use incorrectly, Suzianne. And it really is one of your characteristics. So it really is necessary to point it out.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:283 edits
    @suzianne said
    Please keep your minimal understanding of real people out of the conversation, if you don't mind.

I understand you need a "clique", but you've chosen the worst "clique" possible. They have denigrated you, also, something you refuse to look at with both eyes. You run to their side in defense in error. They aren't your "friends".
    Suzie Q you seem to love using my hypothetical minimal understanding of what people are saying. Do you think that helps you in anyway?

I have no clique, or have I ever had one. You on the other had have managed to get one by having people feel sorry for you over the years.

I believe your upset now because a few people other than myself are starting to see through your act and calling you on it. You make your bed you lay in it Suzie Q.

Who said I had friends other than YOU? I believe you are a little confused it isn't me who goes running to people looking for help Suzie Q!!! 😉

You may want to think next time before you type.

No mention of the days when I use to defend you. Are you trying to put that to the back of your mind Suzie Q, or just pretend it never happened. You could get some who weren't around to believe you even some that were here to agree with you on that one. 😉 We both know the TRUTH!

Any way you reap what you sow as the bible says! 🙂

-VR
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:30
    @suzianne said
    Unlike you, people change.

Too bad you never acknowledge this, mainly because you're unaware of it, apparently.
    You have changed? How so? These retorts and blurts you are using - and the little paranoid rants you type out - sound just the same as what you were posting last year, two years ago, four or five years ago, eight years ago, a decade ago. How is it you think you have changed? I think you are using the word "changed" incorrectly.
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 19:40
    @fmf said
    You have changed? How so? These retorts and blurts you are using - and the little paranoid rants you type out - sound just the same as what you were posting last year, two years ago, four or five years ago, eight years ago, a decade ago. How is it you think you have changed? I think you are using the word "changed" incorrectly.
    Be very careful or you'll soon be accused of being part of my clique....LOL.... Suze Q has as much as suggested that you and one other person were without saying any names. You have to read in between the lines with her sometimes. 🙂

-VR
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    27 Feb '21 23:002 edits
    @very-rusty said
    Does anyone want to share their most embarrassing and awkward moments?

-VR
    I once drove a driving instructor's car into a ditch along a very busy road junction; But, but, that happened a long long LONG time ago. 😞 😕
  6. Standard memberAnitya
    Shoshin
    under a fig tree
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 00:09

Removed by poster

7. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 12:40
    @humy said
    I once drove a driving instructor's car into a ditch along a very busy road junction; But, but, that happened a long long LONG time ago. 😞 😕
    Let me guess. You passed the test because had you not driven the car into the ditch you'd have hit the school bus, full of kids, going to camp and the driver of their bus suffered a medical issue and swerved into your lane?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:221 edit
    @humy said
    Look at the bright side of this, you didn't mention you hurt anyone so that is good.

By the way, that car was well insured and I don't think it would even count as an accident against you as you were being taught to drive. Providing you didn't do something the instructor told you to do such as keep it on the road. 😉

-VR
  9. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:30
    @very-rusty said
    Look at the bright side of this, you didn't mention you hurt anyone so that is good.

By the way, that car was well insured and I don't think it would even count as an accident against you as you were being taught to drive. Providing you didn't do something the instructor told you to do such as keep it on the road. 😉

-VR
    help me unscramble this
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:32
    @lemondrop said
    help me unscramble this
    Your brain is probably fried is all lemon, just another day for you! 😛 😉

-VR
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:34
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    That'd be like trying to make hamburger back into a steak or roast.
  12. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:36
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    seriously dude
    do you just grab words out of the air and hope they fall in a literate form
  13. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:37
    @great-big-stees said
    Let me guess. You passed the test because had you not driven the car into the ditch you'd have hit the school bus, full of kids, going to camp and the driver of their bus suffered a medical issue and swerved into your lane?
    When I need a defence lawyer I'm coming to you.
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:391 edit
    @lemondrop said
    seriously dude
    do you just grab words out of the air and hope they fall in a literate form
    Are we going to play mess up the others guys thread lemon?

I love that game! 😛 😉 Did you understand those words? Did they all fall into place for you? 🙂

IF you don't have anything to add positive to the thread just get out! Oh and watch the door doesn't catch you in the butt on the way out!

-VR
  15. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Feb '21 13:40
    @relentless-red said
    When I need a defence lawyer I'm coming to you.
    You do know I am not "inexpensive", right?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree