Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
01 Feb 23

@divegeester said
That’s not what I hear.
Dodgy tentacles.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Because Suzianne is an abusive toxic poster who is pretending to have left the site in flurry of self-indulgent “look at me” nonsense, and I find her pretentiousness and login cock-ups amusing πŸ™‚
Your fixation with Suzianne has become an obsession with you. Perhaps you are seeing what you want to see. Do you need some help? This is very unhealthy for you mentally.

-VR

K
within reason

Moves
01 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Why is it “odd”?

PS careful with your logins in and out or you’ll do a “Suzianne”
Yes, I login when I come here and logoff when I leave. Why is that significant?

It's odd that you would think there's something wrong with loging in and out. But I suppose from your POV it's perfectly natural for someone to spend an entire day endlessly blathering on over trivial matters.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Feb 23

@very-rusty said
Your fixation with Suzianne has become an obsession with you. Perhaps you are seeing what you want to see. Do you need some help? This is very unhealthy for you mentally.

-VR
Nonsense; you’re trying too hard to virtue-signal Rusty and are well out of your intellectual depth.

The Suzianne login fiasco is one of the funniest things to happen here in years.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Feb 23

@kilroy70 said
But I suppose from your POV it's perfectly natural for someone to spend an entire day endlessly blathering on over trivial matters.
An “entire day”…
I’ve been at work all day, what are you on about?

It’s not trivial, it’s fuking hilarious πŸ˜†

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Feb 23

Come on Suzianne; come out come from behind your homeless person lodger…

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
01 Feb 23

Fine πŸ˜’

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
01 Feb 23

It's me πŸ˜’

πŸ‘Œ

Moves
01 Feb 23

Ya got me πŸ˜’

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
01 Feb 23

@divegeester said
Nonsense; you’re trying too hard to virtue-signal Rusty and are well out of your intellectual depth.

The Suzianne login fiasco is one of the funniest things to happen here in years.
I do believe your fixation with Suzianne would be the funniest thing to happen in years. Tell us, did you actually have a big crush on her? πŸ™‚

-VR

K
within reason

Moves
01 Feb 23

@fmf said
If you think Suzianne suddenly blurting out a post on the Debates Forum is not trivial and that drawing attention to it as I did is not jocular, then that is a matter for you.
You're assuming I assign the same importance to some other poster's reimergence as you and divegeester.
It's as though your entire existence revolves around and is dependent on being here all day long, day after day, week after week...

I'm a retired old guy with loads of time on my hands. But there's no way I'm going to spend the remaining days of my life with my eyes constantly glued to a computer moniter.

Loging off now in 3... 2... 1...

F

Moves
01 Feb 23
1 edit

@kilroy70 said
It's as though your entire existence revolves around and is dependent on being here all day long, day after day, week after week...
Well, at times I post a lot, at other times I don't. I usually work no less than 8 hours a day but I have quite a few days when I work 12+ hours. So, I will take your "enrire existence revolves around..." thing as being just a bit of slightly cliched banter.

F

Moves
01 Feb 23

@kilroy70 said
Loging off now in 3... 2... 1...
You logged on to address me twice, didn't make any chess moves, and are now logging off?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Feb 23

@fmf said
You logged on to address me twice, didn't make any chess moves, and are now logging off?
Haha!

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Feb 23

@very-rusty said
I do believe your fixation with Suzianne would be the funniest thing to happen in years.
That fine if you think that.