Adieu

Adieu

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
06 Nov 22

@divegeester said
I’m not miserable in the slightest.

You’re just wishing I was, because you’re a small-minded little man with an axe to grind 🙂
Your creativity needs a tune-up.
Hell, if I were you, I'd take it in for an overhaul.

Hint: Repeating the words and ideas of your opponent while replying in an online flame-war, is not competitive "banter".

It's capitulation.

Moves
06 Nov 22

🥱

Moves
06 Nov 22

@divegeester said
🥱
Hahahaha!!
I guess the tough guy calling me out yesterday was just a paper tiger.

The bully has been reduced to wimp.

Moves
06 Nov 22

@woofwoof said
Hahahaha!!

What are you on about now!

Planet Rain

Moves
06 Nov 22

@fmf said
The issue back in 2018 was whether or not you were a "mental health practitioner".
You should have been able to find a link to this alleged event by now. Certainly your time appears inexhaustible.

F

Moves
06 Nov 22

@soothfast said
You should have been able to find a link to this alleged event by now. Certainly your time appears inexhaustible.
My memory of it is clear. I don't need to go looking for it.

Planet Rain

Moves
07 Nov 22

@fmf said
My memory of it is clear. I don't need to go looking for it.
Since your claim is being contested, logic dictates that you do need to go looking for it. Give the he-said-he-said merry-go-round some downtime after four fruitless pages, yes?

F

Moves
07 Nov 22

@soothfast said
Since your claim is being contested, logic dictates that you do need to go looking for it. Give the he-said-he-said merry-go-round some downtime after four fruitless pages, yes?
If there are people who think I am lying, I'm OK with that.

Moves
07 Nov 22

@woofwoof said
Hahahaha!!

Dive is like a hamster with a thesaurus who operates a tambola (bingo hopper) full of schoolyard insults.

Moves
07 Nov 22

@fmf said
So be it.

Planet Rain

Moves
07 Nov 22

@fmf said
The mind plays tricks, old boy. I doubt you're lying, and I doubt Ghost is lying. So, if neither of you is lying, then one of you is misremembering and/or one of you has misunderstood. By bringing the issue up, and most persistently at that, it seems the onus is on you to find the evidence that backs your side.

Come on, man. A few key words turn up a thread that is close to the one you must be on about, but it must be before April 29, 2018:

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/spirituality/devotionals.176672/page-9

Or you can keep saying you don't care about what anybody thinks of you here whilst simultaneously generating posts by the dozens which suggest entirely the opposite.

F

Moves
07 Nov 22

@soothfast said
The mind plays tricks, old boy. I doubt you're lying, and I doubt Ghost is lying. So, if neither of you is lying, then one of you is misremembering and/or one of you has misunderstood.
Look, I admire you as a poster, soothfast, and have done for years. But I don't give two hoots whether or not you think one of us is lying.

F

Moves
07 Nov 22

@soothfast said
It seems the onus is on you to find the evidence that backs your side.
Evidence for whom?

Moves
07 Nov 22
1 edit

@soothfast said
It this the advice you gave your Chamberpot leader after/during his debacle in the “you guys” thread?

Moves
07 Nov 22

@divegeester said
It this the advice you gave your Chamberpot leader after/during his debacle in the “you guys” thread?
Making more friends?
Or just trying to mitigate forum competition?

If you find your nose constantly rubbing against turf, you're probably not top dog.