Moves
    20 Mar '21 06:11

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 15:21
    Has anybody pointed out who is committing almost all of these Asian hate crimes?
    It ain't white supremacists folks.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 17:28
    @Duchess64 -
    This thread is about opposing racist hate and violence against Asian Americans,
    NOT about Earl of Trumps's narrow political agenda of extolling Donald Trump.

You're such a f'n bigot ready-to-pounce you don't even read what I wrote. TRY IT AGAIN, bigot girl

EoT said -
    "... (she) who voted for Trump said that he (Trump) said things that made people more anti-Asian."

That's "extolling Trump", eh? So you know the routine, bigot girl. Go BLEEP whatever.
  4. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 17:44
    @dood111 said
    Has anybody pointed out who is committing almost all of these Asian hate crimes?
    It ain't white supremacists folks.
    Are you defending the honor of white supremacists? Are you making sure their name doesn't get sullied?
  5. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 20:351 edit
    @vivify said
    Are you defending the honor of white supremacists? Are you making sure their name doesn't get sullied?
    I'm trying to make sure that You People know that 99% of the Asian hate crimes are committed by black thugs that just want to beat them up and take their money, and it's nothing new. Got absolutely nothing to do with white supremacists.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 21:27

7. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 21:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    So what? Even he said it had nothing to do with them being Asian, but sex workers. Reportedly he's quite upset at the claim it was racial.
    Countless THOUSANDS of attacks against Asians that blacks have been committing over the years and you bring up ONE incident to make it all go away so you can stick to the retarded claim that the Asian attacks are done by whites?
  8. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 22:03

Removed by poster

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 22:031 edit

10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 22:15

11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 22:40
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Just answer the question:
    You point to ONE recent incident and you think that somehow makes a case for whites being responsible for the anti-Asian violence when for years...YEARS...it's been blacks responsible in all but the rarest occasions?
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 22:50
    @dood111 said
    Just answer the question:
    You point to ONE recent incident and you think that somehow makes a case for whites being responsible for the anti-Asian violence when for years...YEARS...it's been blacks responsible in all but the rarest occasions?
    That’s what The Man wants you to believe!

YouTube : Don’t Be a Menace The M...
  13. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    20 Mar '21 22:56
    @dood111 said
    I'm trying to make sure that You People know that 99% of the Asian hate crimes are committed by black thugs that just want to beat them up and take their money, and it's nothing new. Got absolutely nothing to do with white supremacists.
    Where did you get this stat from? Link?
  14. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 05:22
    What do you want me to say about it?
    Anybody discriminating against any group on race (which doesn’t exist), ethnic background, sexuality, religion, skin colour, etc. is an arse-hole. It’s illegal in most countries and they should get punished.

If anyone sees someone discriminating against Asian people, they should speak up about it.

Anyone who goes on a shooting spree has issues way beyond FFing racism, sexism or whatever. That is not normal behaviour. It’s so extreme it’s hardly a thing (well, besides in third world countries like the US).

Is there a lot of anti-Asian racism in the US?
    I don’t know.

My collegue (let’s say his surname is Chang... it’s not, but very similar) was asked by another collegue (university educated): “Oh I bumped into a Debby Chin the other day in Rottersam. She’s Chinese too. Do you know her?”

Is that anti-Asian racism?
    It cracked us up anyway.
  15. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    21 Mar '21 12:39
    @vivify said
    Where did you get this stat from? Link?
    Old news, been going on for years:
    https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Dirty-secret-of-black-on-Asian-violence-is-out-3265760.php

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree