This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 04:03
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    To be fair, onlookers not engaging has nothing to do with anti-Asian sentiments.
    It’s a larger problem within society.

I can understand the fear component. And to a certain level I guess it’s justifiable to be too scared to interact.
    But when I see onlookers (plural) filming such scenes with their phones instead of doing something (even if it’s just shouting FIRE or phoning the cops), I get pretty angry.

Society sucks.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    07 Apr '21 11:421 edit

4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '21 19:23

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 May '21 05:17

6. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '21 05:571 edit

7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    14 May '21 13:34
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/22/senate-passes-bill-to-combat-hate-crimes-against-asian-americans.html

Senate passes bill to combat hate crimes against Asian Americans

The Senate passed a bill Thursday designed to curb a spike in hate crimes targeting Asian Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

The chamber approved the measure in a 94-1 vote

Hopefully this is the start of real change for Asians in the U.S. But given how long minorities like blacks and Hispanics still face oppression in spite of legislation aimed at stopping this, Asians still have a long fight ahead.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    14 May '21 14:341 edit
    "He said – 'You Asians, get out of my face. I don't want the coronavirus from you guys,'"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. But you can let them "get in your face" to serve you $70 worth of sushi rolls.
    I hope the judge throws the damm book at this racist fraudster.
  9. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:44
    @shavixmir said
    To be fair, onlookers not engaging has nothing to do with anti-Asian sentiments.
    It’s a larger problem within society.

I can understand the fear component. And to a certain level I guess it’s justifiable to be too scared to interact.
    But when I see onlookers (plural) filming such scenes with their phones instead of doing something (even if it’s just shouting FIRE or phoning the cops), I get pretty angry.

Society sucks.
    “ I can understand the fear component”

I cant...a 65 yr old woman is attacked, I help her, even if it means I go down with her.

Fukin liberal 🐓💩
  10. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    14 May '21 15:45
    @vivify said
    https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/22/senate-passes-bill-to-combat-hate-crimes-against-asian-americans.html

Senate passes bill to combat hate crimes against Asian Americans

The Senate passed a bill Thursday designed to curb a spike in hate crimes targeting Asian Americans during the coronavirus pandemic.

The chamber approved the measure in a 94-1 vote
    ...[text shortened]... ace oppression in spite of legislation aimed at stopping this, Asians still have a long fight ahead.
    its blacks that are attacking them
  11. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    14 May '21 16:021 edit
    @mott-the-hoople said
    its blacks that are attacking them
    Blacks have been doing it for decades but now all of a sudden libs are blaming white supremacist people for it, just like everything else.
    For that matter, blacks have been attacking not just asians, but also whites, hispanics, and themselves, but somehow it's now white people that are doing it according to the SJW camp.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '21 19:36

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree