Who here WANTS end of US democracy?

Who here WANTS end of US democracy?

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
27 Apr 23

@sonhouse said
@Metal-Brain
Yeah, we really should believe an avowed communist. You really need to immigrate to Russia, like Steven Seagal,
Non sequitur. Russia is not communist, and hasn't tried to be - somewhile pretended to be, but never actually tried to be - since Lenin died.

That said, Metal does belong in Russia, because he is indeed a died-in-the-wool calls-himself-communist right-wing Stalin-Putinist.

Moves
27 Apr 23

End!?

I'd like to see it begin...

MB

Moves
28 Apr 23

@earl-of-trumps said

Hey Sonhouse,

Are you actually denying that the democrats don't want democracy...? They cheat with their OWN people, for godsake.
Need I remind you about what your party gods did to Bernie Sanders, 2016?

They want a one party state led by a dictator, and they CHEAT. Any more questions?
I agree with you but the republicans rig their elections at the convention at times. Both major political parties are guilty of rigging for reasons that are difficult to defend. The democrats just steal votes before the convention with super delegates. Not a big difference.

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-a-brokered-convention-3368085

Both parties election meddle and that is just what they do in the open. Sonhouse is just being a huge hypocrite about it. He likely condones the suppression of debates so most people don't watch RFK jr. mop the floor with Biden. He is probably fine with New Hampshire being replaced by SC too. Anything to rig a Biden nomination even though he will lose to a republican.

SH is still drinking the cool aid. Now he has to hope Trump gets the GOP nomination since that is Biden's only chance to win another term. And that is a slim chance. Can you imagine Trump calling Biden que card Joe? And Trump is not even that much younger than Biden.

Lake Como

Moves
28 Apr 23

@metal-brain said
I agree with you but the republicans rig their elections at the convention at times. Both major political parties are guilty of rigging for reasons that are difficult to defend. The democrats just steal votes before the convention with super delegates. Not a big difference.

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-a-brokered-convention-3368085

Both parties election meddle ...[text shortened]... an you imagine Trump calling Biden que card Joe? And Trump is not even that much younger than Biden.
Will one of you tell us why pres Biden will not debate? How will we know his plan for America? And what he has accomplished? Why won’t he debate like a man?
As to cue cards, what will he do face-to-face with Xi or Putin when negotiations erupt during Ukraine andTaiwan? He can’t even answer a 5yr old’s question.
Are we in trouble?

MB

Moves
28 Apr 23

@averagejoe1 said
Will one of you tell us why pres Biden will not debate? How will we know his plan for America? And what he has accomplished? Why won’t he debate like a man?
As to cue cards, what will he do face-to-face with Xi or Putin when negotiations erupt during Ukraine andTaiwan? He can’t even answer a 5yr old’s question.
Are we in trouble?
Because Biden would do poorly in any debate and that is even if they give him stimulants to give him a mental boost. He lies so much RFK jr. would destroy him in a debate and if you watch RFK jr.'s speech announcing his run you will see he is just the man we need right now. He appeals to a segment of both political parties as well. 46% of democrats see him favorably and that really surprised me.

Lake Como

Moves
30 Apr 23

@metal-brain said
Because Biden would do poorly in any debate and that is even if they give him stimulants to give him a mental boost. He lies so much RFK jr. would destroy him in a debate and if you watch RFK jr.'s speech announcing his run you will see he is just the man we need right now. He appeals to a segment of both political parties as well. 46% of democrats see him favorably and that really surprised me.
Yes, I wrote last week that he doesn't have a chance, but learning more I think he can get traction.
And yes, no matter who Biden mumbles with on a stage, they will tear him to pieces. His opponent would be prepared with questions to totally befuddle Biden. If such a debate happens, I sure hope Xi and Putin dont see it!!! They would launch an attack the next day.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
30 Apr 23

@AverageJoe1
Funny how the zombies are touting how much the infrastructure bill is helping their constituents, but can't admit it came about because of Biden.
Or the chips bill authorizing hundreds of billions to build semiconductor houses here in the US where one clean room now runs several billion dollars.
Why didn't your zombie buddies come up with those two bills?
Zombies sure love those bills and try to claim they did it. I wonder who is so stupid to believe that BS?

Lake Como

Moves
30 Apr 23

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
Funny how the zombies are touting how much the infrastructure bill is helping their constituents, but can't admit it came about because of Biden.
Or the chips bill authorizing hundreds of billions to build semiconductor houses here in the US where one clean room now runs several billion dollars.
Why didn't your zombie buddies come up with those two bills?
Zo ...[text shortened]... es sure love those bills and try to claim they did it. I wonder who is so stupid to believe that BS?
Sonhouse. Please. Those little examples do not compare with Biden's Border Crisis. At this moment, picture yourself crammed into a trailer with 50 immigrants, young girls being dragged away like a horror movie. Picture just them, Sonhouse. Biden is biking in Delaware.
You disappoint me with your selective goody goody highlights.