Voter Fraud in America

Voter Fraud in America

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

😏

Moves
09 Dec 20

@earl-of-trumps said
@Kewpie - The whole world has watched the US election.

Then the whole world is packed with LoOZaS
Made me laugh out loud 😆

D

Moves
09 Dec 20
2 edits

I think not alot

On my arse

Moves
09 Dec 20

@Suzianne
There is more than him adding to the shame.

D

Moves
09 Dec 20

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
10 Dec 20

@happy-chappy said
@Suzianne
There is more than him adding to the shame.
Yes, an entire party's worth who refuse to stand up to him.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Dec 20

@Duchess64
No doubt a return of those few of his base who got tired of his BS but came back to the dark side.

MB

Moves
12 Dec 20

First they said voter fraud never happens. Now they are saying it does, but not enough to change the outcome.

https://www.takimag.com/article/voter-fraud-never-happens-except-in-these-10000-cases/

Why should we believe them after they lied to all of us? Why should I believe any of you after you parroted a lie? You all might be parroting another lie again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
First they said voter fraud never happens. Now they are saying it does, but not enough to change the outcome.

https://www.takimag.com/article/voter-fraud-never-happens-except-in-these-10000-cases/

Why should we believe them after they lied to all of us? Why should I believe any of you after you parroted a lie? You all might be parroting another lie again.
Seriously, everyone lies except you?

Funny, Trump thinks that, too.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12 Dec 20

@Suzianne
Well it is obvious trolling is his hobby, he will rag on that bit for the nest ten years if anyone listens. That is the whole point, standing on a soap box in Harvard Square screaming 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling'

MB

Moves
12 Dec 20

@suzianne said
Seriously, everyone lies except you?

Funny, Trump thinks that, too.
You don't remember, do you?

The corporate news media started out denying any election fraud. After everyone that cares about the truth proved election fraud exists they changed it to "widespread".

I'm sure there are video clips to prove it without difficulty. If I posted them you would still call me a liar, wouldn't you?

MB

Moves
12 Dec 20

@sonhouse said
@Suzianne
Well it is obvious trolling is his hobby, he will rag on that bit for the nest ten years if anyone listens. That is the whole point, standing on a soap box in Harvard Square screaming 'the sky is falling, the sky is falling'
That is your psychological projection.
Nobody trolls more than you.
You are a GW alarmist. A chicken little alarmist.

Keep projecting and trolling. Since you are incapable of proving me wrong that is all you can do. That is why I am smiling. 🙂

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
12 Dec 20

@metal-brain said
That is your psychological projection.
Nobody trolls more than you.
You are a GW alarmist. A chicken little alarmist.

Keep projecting and trolling. Since you are incapable of proving me wrong that is all you can do. That is why I am smiling. 🙂
That’s right MB you keep smiling all the way to the Biden administration 😊