1. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 19:31
    @earl-of-trumps said
    the brain trust of RHP debates. fart blowers and idiots.
    Wow, earl, you could join them. If you only had a brain.
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 20:29
    and another democrat ass klown joins the foray.
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 20:48
    Democrats stole the election through fraud and we need to have another HONEST one.
  4. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 20:561 edit
    Trump disciples.

You lost. Get over it.
    It's time to decide whether you are going down with the Trumpship, or remembering that your country needs a responsible, focused Republican Party to counter the gains made by the opposition.

Trump was never your elected representative. Trump is, and always was, in it for Trump.

Make the Republican Party Great Again, even if you need to get another cap.
  5. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 20:581 edit
    @dood111 said
    Democrats stole the election through fraud
    Bill Barr, Trump's personally appointed lapdog, said there's zero evidence of this.

You lose.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 22:272 edits
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Of course, voter fraud is as contentious an issue in America as the election itself. People say that the election was an honest one and maybe the cleanest yet, but there is still voter fraud going on, it is systemic, organized, and is going on virtually unchallenged. Here is proof of fraud, via Trump campaign senior adviser Corey Lewandowski:
    --------------

[i]"I d ...[text shortened]... gnores-the-trump-campaigns-evidence-of-voter-fraud-to-celebrate-joe-bidens-socalled-victory-n2579670
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/13/fact-check-claim-dead-woman-voting-pa-under-investigation/6280772002/

Denise Ondick's daughter posted the mail-in ballot for her mother, who had expressed a desire to vote for Trump, but, sadly, passed away before posting the ballot.

I don't think this requires any further discussion.
  7. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    Insanity at Masada
    tinyurl.com/mw7txe34
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 23:26
    @moonbus said
    https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/11/13/fact-check-claim-dead-woman-voting-pa-under-investigation/6280772002/

Denise Ondick's daughter posted the mail-in ballot for her mother, who had expressed a desire to vote for Trump, but, sadly, passed away before posting the ballot.

lols
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    03 Dec '20 23:522 edits
    @moonbus said

Moonbus,

I don't think it needed discussion at all, as it has nothing AT ALL to do with what I posted, nor does finding resolution in *your* case resolve a FOOKING thing in the case I posted.

Chessplayer, you are. Logical Detective - not so much.,
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 00:39
    @earl-of-trumps said
    the brain trust of RHP debates. fart blowers and idiots.

that's how you take apart an issue., yes sir!

fooking fools
    When democrats get proven wrong they go insane and lose all logic. When votes flip they don't flip if they are flipped back. I count 2 flips and they count 0.
  10. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 03:24
    @kewpie said
    Trump disciples.

You lost. Get over it.
    It's time to decide whether you are going down with the Trumpship, or remembering that your country needs a responsible, focused Republican Party to counter the gains made by the opposition.

Trump was never your elected representative. Trump is, and always was, in it for Trump.

Make the Republican Party Great Again, even if you need to get another cap.
    we're not talking about Trump, Mo.

Hard for you to imagine, I understand.
  11. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 03:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Moonbus,

I don't think it needed discussion at all, as it has nothing AT ALL to do with what I posted, nor does finding resolution in *your* case resolve a FOOKING thing in the case I posted.

Chessplayer, you are. Logical Detective - not so much.,
    It's the same case, Earl.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 04:37
    @moonbus said

Her name is Ondick?
    Denise Ondick?

Okay. Nothing funny about that.
  13. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 04:54
    @earl-of-trumps said

So it looks like a Democrat *Activist checks the obituaries every day and enlists yet another democrat voter! What a slick operation. Whoda thunk it !?
    Wipe the egg off your face.
  14. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 05:12
    @handyandy said
    Wipe the egg off your face.
    it deserves investigation, andy.

the whole system does.
  15. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    04 Dec '20 06:42
    @earl-of-trumps said
    it deserves investigation, andy.

the whole system does.
    No, you know what actually deserves investigation? Donald Trump. For corruption, if nothing else. We tried to investigate him and tried to impeach him and tried to get him removed from office for his way-more-than-obvious corruption. The right fought us tooth and nail all the way, even going so far as to make up 'moral' fairy tales, talking about how Democrats were trying to "reverse the election" and even that they were attempting a "coup d'état". Now here we are, after perhaps the fairest election in history, with this same megalomaniacal president attempting his own "coup d'état" by reversing that same fair election.

Republicans. Best hypocrites EVAR!!!!1!!1

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree