1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 17:50
    @wildgrass said
    The case was decided 13 years ago, so I'm sure with thousands of potential litigants there was a flurry of other parents of kids with autism who took advantage of the pay day right? How many other examples of this type of court ruling are there?

Or is this the only example?

Certainly I wouldn't use the opinion of a judge to make this conclusion. It is defined as an op ...[text shortened]... es of autism between these groups? They found none. Exactly the same rates of autism in both groups.
    https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/vaccines-cause-autism
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 17:56
    @soothfast said
    No, let's thresh this out. I was in haste last night.

Scenario A):
    MB's preconceived assumption: Fox News is a fount of truth.
    Circumstance: Fox News caves and settles out of court to the tune of $800 million with Dominion Voting Systems to avert a trial in which Fox News would have to defend Tucker Carlson's unfounded claptrap about Dominion's ...[text shortened]... assumptions? Can you not be made to see how you time and again warp the facts to fit your theories?
    "The autism was an effect of the very rare mitochondrial defect, not the vaccine itself."

Then why did the vaccine court pay for something that was not caused by the "vaccine itself". Do the vaccine courts now pay for rare mitochondrial defects? Are you are saying a rare mitochondrial defect is the cause or it is both a rare mitochondrial defect and the vaccine?
  3. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 18:461 edit
    @metal-brain said
    "The autism was an effect of the very rare mitochondrial defect, not the vaccine itself."

Then why did the vaccine court pay for something that was not caused by the "vaccine itself". Do the vaccine courts now pay for rare mitochondrial defects? Are you are saying a rare mitochondrial defect is the cause or it is both a rare mitochondrial defect and the vaccine?
    The vaccine, in this case, caused harm. That's why. It's just that it was determined that the vaccine caused harm by triggering primarily the genetic abnormality, which in turn triggered secondary problems. If you had a lick of intellectual honesty in your bones you'd see that that is all that can be gleaned from this case.

The plaintiff's case was that the vaccine caused harm specifically by "causing" autism. The settlement acknowledges that harm may have been caused by the vaccine, but it was a direct consequence of the genetic defect. M'kay?
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 18:55
    @wajoma said
    I'm willing to bet $5M that vaccines cause autism
    I'm willing to put my money where my mouth is that vaccines cause autism. I'll take on any drug company, individual, or group of investors anywhere in the world who can come up with matching funds.
    If vaccines don’t cause autism, everyone should be rushing to enter into a written agreement with me to prove me wrong because it ...[text shortened]... ney contact my attorney and we’ll provide the evidence I am serious about the offer.

STEVE KIRSCH
    I’ve had every vaccine in the West and needed for travelling through India and the Middle East.
    As I’m from Glasgow in the 70’s, I’ve also been vaccinated for TB.

And I’m not autistic.

Pay me, pay me, pay me my money down!
    Pay me or go to jail, pay me my money down!

Fukking retard that you are.
  5. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:011 edit
    @metal-brain said

I will add that, really, I don't think huge cash payouts are owed to everyone who gets an adverse reaction to a vaccine. Everyone who gets a vaccine must understand that there is a small risk, accept that risk, and also accept any possible consequences.

Americans are notoriously lawsuit-happy. It is part of what makes US healthcare so damned expensive now, to the detriment of all.

There was a recent case where a kid somehow got a Chicken McNugget stuck between her bare thigh and a seat belt for two freaking minutes, and got badly burned. The family sued both McDonald's and the franchise owner and won, and now is going to get a load of money. Somehow, for some reason, the family had a recording of the child screaming while being burned, which they played for the jurors in the court. Really screwed up.
  6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:06
    @soothfast said
    I will add that, really, I don't think huge cash payouts are owed to everyone who gets an adverse reaction to a vaccine. Everyone who gets a vaccine must understand that there is a small risk, accept that risk, and also accept any possible consequences.

Americans are notoriously lawsuit-happy. It is part of what makes US healthcare so damned expensive now, to the detri ...[text shortened]... ild screaming while being burned, which they played for the jurors in the court. Really screwed up.
    That is fukked up.
  7. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:14
    @metal-brain said
    How many other people are out there with underlying conditions?
    It is nice to know all those people get autism as a result of the vaccine instead of caused by it. I got high as a result of smoking cannabis, but it did not cause my high. I have an underlying condition of wanting to get high. 😆
    It is certainly false that all underlying conditions have the potential of causing autism. You again reveal an irrational prejudice against vaccines, and a deep-seated intellectual dishonesty.
  8. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:17
    @shavixmir said
    That is fukked up.
    'Murica! 🥴🍔 🍟
  9. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:36
    @metal-brain said
    No, because you have not proven he lied about Dominion voting machines. You merely assume he did because you falsely believe he was fired. He was not fired because he is still under contract with FOX NEWS and getting paid to do nothing.

Tucker was not the person Dominion took main issue with in their defamation lawsuit. That was Pirro. She was the main liar according ...[text shortened]... Tucker is not complaining.

https://www.democracynow.org/2013/3/21/phil_donahue_on_his_2003_firing
    Uh huh.

Say, since you're so far down that rabbit hole, do you think you could fetch me something spicy from a Szechuan street vendor?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:44
    @soothfast said
    The vaccine, in this case, caused harm. That's why. It's just that it was determined that the vaccine caused harm by triggering primarily the genetic abnormality, which in turn triggered secondary problems. If you had a lick of intellectual honesty in your bones you'd see that that is all that can be gleaned from this case.

The plaintiff's case was that the vaccine ca ...[text shortened]... may have been caused by the vaccine, but it was a direct consequence of the genetic defect. M'kay?
    So the vaccine caused autism. You are just adding another cause while trying to deny the vaccine cause. You basically just said both the vaccine and a genetic abnormality caused the autism. That hardly lets the vaccine off the hook, which explains why the vaccine court paid out money for the injury.
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:46
    @shavixmir said
    I’ve had every vaccine in the West and needed for travelling through India and the Middle East.
    As I’m from Glasgow in the 70’s, I’ve also been vaccinated for TB.

And I’m not autistic.

Pay me, pay me, pay me my money down!
    Pay me or go to jail, pay me my money down!

Fukking retard that you are.
    Not all people who use cocaine get heart attacks either moron.
  12. Standard memberSoothfast
    Planet Rain
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:47
    @metal-brain said
    So the vaccine caused autism. You are just adding another cause while trying to deny the vaccine cause. You basically just said both the vaccine and a genetic abnormality caused the autism. That hardly lets the vaccine off the hook, which explains why the vaccine court paid out money for the injury.
    *facepalm*
  13. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:53
    @metal-brain said
    Not all people who use cocaine get heart attacks either moron.
    You keep using this analogy but ignoring the fact that there is a statistical correlation between cocaine use and heart failure that does not exist between vaccines and autism.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 19:59
    @soothfast said

Americans are notoriously lawsuit-happy. It is part of what makes US healthcare so damned expensive now, to the detri ...[text shortened]... ild screaming while being burned, which they played for the jurors in the court. Really screwed up.
    " Everyone who gets a vaccine must understand that there is a small risk, accept that risk, and also accept any possible consequences."

But not the vaccine makers? They are largely immune from lawsuits, so they do not accept the risk in the form of liability. The taxpayer pays for it though government tax money funding the vaccine court. That removes the incentive for vaccine makers to make safer vaccines. Since some vaccine makers are also convicted criminals you can see the problem.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/justice-department-announces-largest-health-care-fraud-settlement-its-history

Would you trust Pfizer to make safe vaccines knowing they were convicted of Health Care Fraud and had to pay the Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in History? The National Childhood Vaccine Injury Act of 1986 must be repealed. Criminals are making our vaccines.
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    02 Jun '23 20:05
    @wildgrass said
    You keep using this analogy but ignoring the fact that there is a statistical correlation between cocaine use and heart failure that does not exist between vaccines and autism.
    If that was true the vaccine court would not have paid money to Hannah Poling. That is because the vaccine court said there were 2 causes and one of those causes was the vaccine.

Shav is just being stupid again. Nobody here claimed everyone who gets vaccinated gets autism just like nobody claimed everyone who uses cocaine has heart attacks. They are both rare, but a cause is a cause.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree