1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:04
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Exactly.

The relevant sports authority should be diligent in testing those who participate to ensure there is no chemical advantage by any participant.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:06
    @averagejoe1 said
    So noted. Creepy stuff, Duchess. I think I will pass on buying a ticket for the freak show, maybe go coach children how to develop,, be themselves, excel in life, get rich, raise normal families.
    Silly me.
    Except that you are obviously against some of them being themselves.
  3. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 14:07
    NOBODY KNOWS WHAT A GIRL OR A BOY FEEL LIKE.

It’s all projection.
    Just accept who you and what you’ve got. And ignore people who don’t accept it.

Yeah, I wish my dick was a foot long too.
    Tragic that it’s not.
    Oh well.

What’s for dinner? Ahhh... yummy.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 16:47
    You mean a transgender child...? Big diff in the eyes of the law.

But even if an adult male wants to cut his genitalia off, I would strongly suggest
    that said person be given counseling and psychiatric examination.

The strange condition that has people hacking off healthy limbs

David had just graduated college when he first decided he wanted to cut off his leg. It had plagued him for years. He considered it “alien,” something not part of his body, and even propped himself on his “good leg” to avoid using it.

David and others like him suffer from a rare psychological condition called body integrity identity disorder, where they sufferer desires to amputate a healthy limb.

So anyway, you keep pretending that because the desired limb to cut off is a man's/child's penis that this can be done **without inspection** of the man's frame of mind because you just know better.

Ya, and homeless people are in the streets because they want to be. Uh huh,.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 16:50
    @kevcvs57 said
    Do you and Rand feel the same way about male circumcision under the age of consent / majority?
    I told ya kev, you and I are DONE at attempting meaningful conversation.

DONE. you lie too much.
  6. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:11
    @Duchess64 - Note that Earl of Trumps wants to ban beginning transgender treatment even
    when a child, the parents, and the doctors all agree that it's good for the child.

------------------

Another lie from the bullchit artist, Duchess64.

Show me where I said it, liberal liar.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:16
    @Duchess64 - If my child told me consistently that he or she has long identified with a gender
    different from the one assigned on a birth certificate, I would take it seriously.

----

And if my child consistently told he wanted to cut his left leg off with a chain saw, you better believe I would take that seriously.

There is never a good reason to mutilate perfectly good, functioning body parts.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 17:22
    @suzianne said
    Exactly.

The relevant sports authority should be diligent in testing those who participate to ensure there is no chemical advantage by any participant.
    If that is the case, Suzie, do you have a problem with *men* participating in a so-called women's athletic events?

And also, why must athletic events be determined by gender, is that not discrimination by gender?

That's mean spirited, huh?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:03
    You are correct, I do not. But boy you sure do. Do you have this stuff for breakfast. Can you imagine imagine imagine average Joe starting a thread about transgender? Imagine that. But to you it’s just like having a cuppa coffee, and dreamily thinking of these creatures.
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:05
    @suzianne said
    Exactly.

Actually the exam needs to be if they used to be a man and now a girl which means they will win all the races. Duchess,this I can grasp.
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:06
    @suzianne said
    Except that you are obviously against some of them being themselves.
    They are not themselves Suzanne. They are not themselves Suzanne. Or do you liberals have a brand new definition of what themselves is? Of course, why did I not realize that
  12. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:10
    @earl-of-trumps said
    You mean a transgender child...? Big diff in the eyes of the law.

But even if an adult male wants to cut his genitalia off, I would strongly suggest
    that said person be given counseling and
    I do t care what they do re genitals or a psychiatrist. The key would be that those people do not affect me my life or anyone else in the world. They should not affect anyone with their zombie ism.
    Do you think they should Dutchess? You seem to right about them a lot don’t tell us you have a personal relationship.
  13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:14
    @earl-of-trumps said
    I told ya kev, you and I are DONE at attempting meaningful conversation.

DONE. you lie too much.
    You will never dump Kev He is an easy target , Good fodder loses about every argument. I have fun with him.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 18:16
    @earl-of-trumps said
    @Duchess64 - If my child told me consistently that he or she has long identified with a gender
    different from the one assigned on a birth certificate, I would take it seriously.

----

And if my child consistently told he wanted to cut his left leg off with a chain saw, you better believe I would take that seriously.

There is never a good reason to mutilate perfectly good, functioning body parts.
    Good one. Someone here said that we should trust the child’s decision. I am astounded to stay on the forums., Except to say that it is entertaining when I show your horrible points of view to my coffee buddies. Sometimes we laugh that you might be sitting with us having coffee in
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 19:05

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree