1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 09:32
    A GOP Senator Just Compared Trans Health Care to ‘Genital Mutilation’ --------

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used the Senate confirmation hearing for Dr. Rachel Levine to falsely compare gender-affirming treatment for kids to genital mutilation.

She’s set to be the highest-profile trans government official in U.S. history. So Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used Thursday’s Senate confirmation hearing for Dr. Rachel Levine to falsely compare gender-affirming health care to genital mutilation.

“Most genital mutilation is not typically performed by force but, as WHO notes, that by social convention, social norm, the social pressure to conform, to do what others do and have been doing as well as the need to be accepted socially and the fear of being rejected by the community,” Paul told Levine, a Pennsylvania pediatrician and health official who’s nominated to become President Joe Biden’s assistant health secretary.

-----
    https://www.vice.com/en/article/n7vgv7/a-gop-senator-just-compared-trans-health-care-to-genital-mutilation
    --------------------

IMO...

If there is nothing medically wrong with the genitalia, then operating on it and/or removing it due to social pressure and peer pressure is as wrongful as cutting off a child's ear so s/he can look like a pirate. Totally senseless and in fact, should be illegal.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 09:401 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 09:55
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You do mean 'person' though, not child?
  4. Joined
    13 Feb '21
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 10:02
    @Duchess64

The original post was about children getting it done which is wrong.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 10:241 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used the Senate confirmation hearing for Dr. Rachel Levine to falsely compare gender-affirming treatment for kids to genital mutilation.

She’s set to be the highest-profile trans government official in U.S. history. So Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used Thu ...[text shortened]... off a child's ear so s/he can look like a pirate. Totally senseless and in fact, should be illegal.
    Well we all know rand is an utter scumbag so no surprises there.
    Are you claiming that there is more social pressure on non trans to become trans than there is on trans to remain in their cis identity.
    To compare trans surgery to genital mutilation like circumcision is your sickest joke yet.
  6. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 10:25
    @phil-a-dork said
    @Duchess64

The original post was about children getting it done which is wrong.
    Yes its all very well when an adult decides to transition but when a pre-pubescent child with feelings of gender dysphoria is given a course of pubescent blockers and cross sex hormones that cause irreversible change before that child is aware of what they are giving up, that transgender reassignment becomes totally problematic.
  7. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 11:561 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used the Senate confirmation hearing for Dr. Rachel Levine to falsely compare gender-affirming treatment for kids to genital mutilation.

She’s set to be the highest-profile trans government official in U.S. history. So Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul used Thu ...[text shortened]... off a child's ear so s/he can look like a pirate. Totally senseless and in fact, should be illegal.
    Do you and Rand feel the same way about male circumcision under the age of consent / majority?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 12:312 edits

9. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 12:37

10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 12:42
    Hey, Duchess... I knew you would jump on this one. I agree, I dont give a durn what a person does to themselves, maybe shave their head, remove a toe, whatever. Duchess, one request. That person should keep everyone else, like me, out of it. You are RIGHT! None of my business. And god help me if I have to pay for it with my taxes.

Now if you and Suzianne are about to run the 100, and a creature shows up that is not 'another girl', but a revised human such as suggested in this post, ( I am taking this post one more degree to a man that has turned into a woman, I still dont know what they are called)......Duchess,, can you weigh in on the outcome of the discussion that will ensue???? Please? Pretty please?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 12:48

12. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 13:01

13. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 13:16
    So noted. Creepy stuff, Duchess. I think I will pass on buying a ticket for the freak show, maybe go coach children how to develop,, be themselves, excel in life, get rich, raise normal families.
    Silly me.
  14. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 13:201 edit
    Is everyone getting this ? Unbelievable. And go check out what Wildgrass said over on Biden $1T thread this morning about how conservatives 'should behave'!!!
    Would I lie?
    What a morning. I am canceling all apointments
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    26 Feb '21 13:29

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree