This is many on this board…

This is many on this board…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26d

@shavixmir said
I have condemned Hamas more times on this forum than you have condemned nazis.

You can’t wipe out an ideology.
No matter how many rednecks I could shoot, I’m not going to wipe out trumpism, am I?

And this is the same.
you should learn to be a little more mature in your postings...you come off as irrational.

you keep referring to religion and ideologies...no one here is talking about that but you... you answer a question that wasnt asked.

what is the issue here is racist hate.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
you should learn to be a little more mature in your postings...you come off as irrational.

you keep referring to religion and ideologies...no one here is talking about that but you... you answer a question that wasnt asked.

No. You asked me if Hamas should be wiped out.
And I’m telling you that is impossible.

Lake Como

Moves
25d

@Suzianne said
What kinds of weapons was I talking about?
Sue sue responds to a post where she had said that USA should not make weapons. I pointed that out in disbelief, to be sure no one missed it, it put her on the hot seat, and this was her response, in effect losing the debate, once again, to averagejoe1.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25d

@AverageJoe1
So she is not entitled to her opinion. I guess that means ANY lib is not entitled to an opinion, like my opinion of you.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25d

@AverageJoe1 said
Sue sue responds to a post where she had said that USA should not make weapons. I pointed that out in disbelief, to be sure no one missed it, it put her on the hot seat, and this was her response, in effect losing the debate, once again, to averagejoe1.
Noted that you refused to answer.

Lake Como

Moves
25d

@sonhouse said
@AverageJoe1
So she is not entitled to her opinion. I guess that means ANY lib is not entitled to an opinion, like my opinion of you.
Sure, we all opine. She says America should stop making weapons. I think normal protocol is for a responder, such as your ass, to opine back. Say you agree w Suzi, or say you disagree. Another option is to be a pissant. Is there an emoji for a pissant?

Lake Como

Moves
25d

@Suzianne said
Noted that you refused to answer.
Answer what?
Note this person will not say what.
The Forum is a game to this trash mouth 14 yr old and we fall for it. Just sayin’

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d
2 edits

@Suzianne said

Hint for the slooooow ones...

I was talking about nuclear weapons.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d

@Mott-The-Hoople said

And you should learn to be a little more honest in your postings... you come across as a liar.

Lake Como

Moves
24d

@Suzianne said
@Suzianne said

Hint for the slooooow ones...

I was talking about nuclear weapons.
Well, when you write about religion, you don't say which religion. If you talk about cookies, you don't say which type of cookie.
You spend a lot of time trying to be clever, it is more impt to be precise and make your points where no one has to delve into your inner mind. You and SHouse need to find a middle.
Clever to Shouse is 'God King'. If I see that in any more of his posts, I will pass.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d

@AverageJoe1 said
Well, when you write about religion, you don't say which religion. If you talk about cookies, you don't say which type of cookie.
You spend a lot of time trying to be clever, it is more impt to be precise and make your points where no one has to delve into your inner mind. You and SHouse need to find a middle.
Clever to Shouse is 'God King'. If I see that in any more of his posts, I will pass.
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

No answer to my question in another thread about why do you guys need to debase yourselves by praising Trump?

I suppose you won't answer the question. Or maybe you will... more debasement. Does it give you a tingle?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d

@AverageJoe1 said
It's too bad that you continue to taint your posts with lies.

Starting an argument with a lie makes the entire argument a lie.

Lake Como

Moves
24d

@Suzianne said
The truth hurts, doesn't it?

No answer to my question in another thread about why do you guys need to debase yourselves by praising Trump?

I suppose you won't answer the question. Or maybe you will... more debasement. Does it give you a tingle?
I'll play. I will not 'debase' the only candidate that we have. Would than make sense, little feller?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
24d

@AverageJoe1 said
I'll play. I will not 'debase' the only candidate that we have. Would than make sense, little feller?
You debase yourselves by praising Trump.

Do you need me to say it more slowly?

I'm not a "feller".

Lake Como

Moves
24d
1 edit

I am sorry, I thought the pronoun-thingy is to call people anything you want, and you have professed the pronoun-thingy. Silly me.
But, be that as it may, I know for a Fact that you have said that a girl is a guy,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,(you know, 'you guys' when addressing girls"😉

So, I submit that a girl is thus a feller. Funny patter here, but play along? Why is the guy thing OK, but not the feller (fellow) thing?