This is many on this board…

This is many on this board…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
I have no doubt that there will one day be peace on both sides, once we have justice.

If you want peace, work for justice.
There will never be peace there. The reason is people like you are all over the place promoting lies. So the lies makes people feel that there is injustice, so there is going to be no peace. So when you keep posting and believing that ...In 1948, the Jews declared independence and expelled over 700,000 Palestinians from 'their' new country ... which is a lie, Palestinians will be constantly at war.

If people post the truth, which is:
-. by a UN approved partition plan the British allocated part of THEIR EMPIRE [note it is a British Colony], to the Jews and another part to the Arabs.
- The Jews accepted the UN Partition Plan and declared Independence in 1948
- The Arabs did not accept it, but wanted all of the land, and joined forces with surrounding Arab states and attacked Israel , ARABS ATTACKED ISRAEL.
- The Arabs lost the war, and 700,000 Arabs willingly fled or where chased out.

There are some more truths people like you ignore. Here is one : the Jews were there long before the Arabs, so they should have a greater right of return than anyone else.

Lies and misinformation fed to these poor gullible Palestinians by people who should know better, is what has led to all this bloodshed. Sadly for them, with every passing year the Jews get stronger and more powerful while the little the Palestinians have is getting blown away. Its the end result of stupidity.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
13d
2 edits

by a UN approved partition plan the British allocated part of THEIR EMPIRE [note it is a British Colony], to the Jews and another part to the Arabs.

It's generally acknowledged that Empires which are losing their colonies to nationalist revolutions have no authority to distribute territory in the area in question.

However this goes just as much for the Arabs as it does for the British.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
13d

@mott-the-hoople said
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/03/bruni-young-progressives-never-acknowledge-horrific-october-7-attack-they-advocated-for-hamas/
As far as I know everyone on this board has condemned the October 7th attack by Hamas.

Your simplistic views are pathetic.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d

@rajk999 said
The reason is people like you are all over the place promoting lies.
Ah! We have reached the "problems are due to outside agitators!" phase of the authoritarian's argument.

Dude - you're a fascist. Just own it. You've posted that Group J gets to lord it over an "inferior" group because Group J is stronger, and you don't care about anything else.

Fine. Those sorts of racist and fascist arguments have taken a real beating in the 20th century, and probably will lose even more going forward.

But you do you.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d

@athousandyoung said
by a UN approved partition plan the British allocated part of THEIR EMPIRE [note it is a British Colony], to the Jews and another part to the Arabs.

It's generally acknowledged that Empires which are losing their colonies to nationalist revolutions have no authority to distribute territory in the area in question.

However this goes just as much for the Arabs as it does for the British.
Under normal circumstances I would agree, but this situation was far from normal between 1915 when the British Empire took over from Ottoman, and 1948 when the land was partitioned. These were 2 warring parties. There was going to be no peace because one party wanted all of it, and full control. That is the problem, and that will always be the problem. The British and the UN was absolutely correct to partition the land. Palestinians want war and death, and they are reaping what they sow.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said
Ah! We have reached the "problems are due to outside agitators!" phase of the authoritarian's argument.

Dude - you're a fascist. Just own it. You've posted that Group J gets to lord it over an "inferior" group because Group J is stronger, and you don't care about anything else.

Fine. Those sorts of racist and fascist arguments have taken a real beating in the 20th century, and probably will lose even more going forward.

But you do you.
Like I said, when a man has to resort to name-calling, lying, obscenities [not you], and other forms of diversion, instead of sticking to the topic and the facts, has has lost the argument.

'Outside agitators' is the correct term. The Palestinians have always been victim of that. Not blaming anyone though. Its their fault. Back in 1947, somehow I dont think the average rank and file Arab living in Palestine wanted the Jews out of there neither did they want war. They wanted peace. It is the neighbouring Arab states that instigated this hatred, and gradually by the use of the Quran to show that they can kill Jews with impunity, the Arabs of Palestine became terrorists. Its their own fault, and not the fault of the instigators.

You are also an instigator, but it is still not your fault.

Lake Como

Moves
13d

@spruce112358 said
I have no doubt that there will one day be peace on both sides, once we have justice.

If you want peace, work for justice.
I know less about that protest foolishness than anyone here, go ahead and chide me!!!........, but one reason is that it has been happening with 'both sides' for 10,000 years, and it will not ever be resolved. So I disagree, there will be no peace on both sides. So, it is fruitless to discuss.

Moves
13d

@shavixmir said
As far as I know everyone on this board has condemned the October 7th attack by Hamas.

Your simplistic views are pathetic.
no they haven’t…matter of fact, many here support hamas terrorism and have called for the destruction of Israel.

your lying doesn’t fly

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d
1 edit

@rajk999 said
Like I said, when a man has to resort to name-calling, lying, obscenities [not you], and other forms of diversion, instead of sticking to the topic and the facts, has has lost the argument.

'Outside agitators' is the correct term. The Palestinians have always been victim of that. Not blaming anyone though. Its their fault. Back in 1947, somehow I dont think the averag ...[text shortened]... and not the fault of the instigators.

You are also an instigator, but it is still not your fault.
"The truth is not libelous."

Look, you've been very clear. The philosophy you are espousing on behalf of the Jews (not sure if they want you to be doing it, but here you are) is clearly fascism.

You've stated that the Palestinians are an inferior race that deserve to be conquered and ruled over because they can't rule themselves. You've articulated a 'might makes right' doctrine. You've given a green light to Israel creating more 'lebensraum' for itself.

Fascism is a political philosophy with a definition, and when people espouse that philosophy, that's what they are. Like it or not.

EDIT: I left out 'shutting down the free press.' You are also in favor of that, apparently.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
13d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
"The truth is not libelous."

Look, you've been very clear. The philosophy you are espousing on behalf of the Jews (not sure if they want you to be doing it, but here you are) is clearly fascism.

You've stated that the Palestinians are an inferior race that deserve to be conquered and ruled over because they can't rule themselves. You've articulated a 'might makes r ...[text shortened]... not.

EDIT: I left out 'shutting down the free press.' You are also in favor of that, apparently.
Not sure why you Americans have all these stupid labels, rightwing, left wing, democratic, republican, islamophic, racist, bigot, fascist, homophobic .. Its all a bunch of rubbish, particularly when you are lying through your teeth to promote a false history of this conflict. You are a liar. For me that is all that matters to place your opinion in the garbage.

Palestinians are inferior. Their stated goal is to kill Jews and they have failed as a people, despite getting over a $1B US, in aid every year and most of them live in poverty... Gross Failures.

Israel did not shut down any free press. They kicked out liars from their country. Let them go back to their own country and carry on with their agenda. I support that, which I am entitled to do. Call me whatever you like. Liars calling names just makes me laugh.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
13d

@rajk999 said
You are a liar.
{Spruce was waiting for this one... hehehehe}

"No, Rajk999, you are wrong. And I can prove it!"

"I'm not a liar."

"I'm not even a damn liar."

"I'm a STATISTICIAN!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can't breathe... too funny.

I amuse myself sometimes. 😀 😀 😀

Moves
12d

@spruce112358 said
{Spruce was waiting for this one... hehehehe}

"No, Rajk999, you are wrong. And I can prove it!"

"I'm not a liar."

"I'm not even a damn liar."

"I'm a STATISTICIAN!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Can't breathe... too funny.

I amuse myself sometimes. 😀 😀 😀
most often you make an ass of yourself

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d

@Mott-The-Hoople
Yeah, we libs are totally blind to the fact Hamas uses their own people as human shields and just murdered 1200 people including several hundred unarmed kids attending the Nova music festival.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
12d

@mott-the-hoople said
most often you make an ass of yourself
Then I fit right in.

What’s your story? You can’t be that old because no older person names themselves after an applesauce.

Why are you alt-right?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d

@AverageJoe1
https://www.cjr.org/analysis/breitbart-media-trump-harvard-study.php

And OF COURSE you won't believe any of this. Breathfart is ultrarightwingnut and you know it and LOVE it.