This is many on this board…

This is many on this board…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
26d

@shavixmir said
No I did not.
Because, as you and everyone should know by now, I don’t support any religious fundamentalist groups.
so you think Israel should be left alone?

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
so you think Israel should be left alone?
No. They're ethnically cleansing Palestinians.
So they shouldn't be left alone to do as they fuccing well please.

And no, that does not mean I support Hamas. That connection is in your own mind and is pathetically retarded.

Moves
26d

@shavixmir said
No. They're ethnically cleansing Palestinians.
So they shouldn't be left alone to do as they fuccing well please.

And no, that does not mean I support Hamas. That connection is in your own mind and is pathetically retarded.
It appears you try to ride the fence.

Do you suggest Israel does not have a right to extinguish hamas?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26d

@AverageJoe1
All you do is proclaim victory and think that makes you a winner. I never said I was winning some debate competition, I was pointing out BS when I see it.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
26d

@Mott-The-Hoople said

Hamas was elected to represent all of the Palestinian people in 2006. However they were immediately attacked by Israel /US which took the WB and gave to it the losing party (Fatah) and imposed a land-sea blockade on Gaza.

Despite these acts of war, Hamas in 2008 offered a truce, recognition of Israel, and indicated that they would grudgingly accept a two-state solution, a position they reaffirmed in their 2017 charter.

Israel elected to continue their unjust war against Hamas for a total of 16 years.

So given that history - which I am sure you are just learning - what would you say Hamas’ rights are vis-a-vis Israel?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26d

@spruce112358 said
Hamas was elected to represent all of the Palestinian people in 2006. However they were immediately attacked by Israel /US which took the WB and gave to it the losing party (Fatah) and imposed a land-sea blockade on Gaza.

Despite these acts of war, Hamas in 2008 offered a truce, recognition of Israel, and indicated that they would grudgingly accept a two-state solutio ...[text shortened]... ory - which I am sure you are just learning - what would you say Hamas’ rights are vis-a-vis Israel?
History according to Mr Spruce is the same as lies. You really have no clue what the truth is. Why dont you post the source of your information.

In 2006 Hamas was firing rockets at Israeli civilians. They also captured an IDF soldier and killed some on the border.

That started the war. Unjust ? I dont think so. Those animals deserve to be destroyed.

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26d

@Mott-The-Hoople said

Not riding a fence, condemning both.

And I don’t believe you can wipe out a religious / political movement.

Lake Como

Moves
26d

@shavixmir
Way back on page one Suzanne said America should not make weapons. I asked you fellas to comment, and asked her to elaborate. No one commented, and her elaboration was to say I don’t know what kind of weapons she is talking about.
This is such a liberal tactic. She could have used the same amount of words to tell me what kind of weapons she is talking about, instead of Just saying that I don’t know what kind of weapons she is talking about.
Does anyone know what kind of weapons she is talking about? And does anyone agree with her that the United States should not create weapons?

Moves
26d

@shavixmir said
Not riding a fence, condemning both.

And I don’t believe you can wipe out a religious / political movement.
No one is trying to wipe out a religion. Israel has every right to wipe out this radical muslim regime known right now as hamas. Israel cannot allow radical muslims to live on their doorstep.

Lets hear you condemn hamas and their murder of innocent young kids, flying in with powered backpacks gunning them down like subhumans.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
26d

@Rajk999 said
History according to Mr Spruce is the same as lies. You really have no clue what the truth is. Why dont you post the source of your information.

In 2006 Hamas was firing rockets at Israeli civilians. They also captured an IDF soldier and killed some on the border.

That started the war. Unjust ? I dont think so. Those animals deserve to be destroyed.
To lie means to purposely convey false information. I don't choose to do that.

"Most of the rocket launches prior to 2006 were carried out by Islamic Jihad but following Hamas's election victory, other groups such as Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement have been claimed to take over the firings."

"Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades continued to fire rockets into Israel from Gaza, where it refused to obey orders from Hamas government officials."

Hamas was elected, had the right to govern, ignored outside groups with no authority in Gaza, and issued their peace proposals in due course. They proposed hudna in 2008 which implies recognition of Israel - one cannot have a truce with a non-entity. Israel chose war instead.

Hamas was elected by the Palestinian people because of the failure of Fatah to make ANY PROGRESS as a result of the Oslo Accords. Israel stone-walled, no one pressured them, and Fatah owned the failure. Hamas was the next choice.

Moves
26d

@spruce112358 said

"Most of the rocket launches prior to 2006 were carried out by Islamic Jihad but following Hamas's election victory, other groups such as Palestinian Islamic Jihad Movement have been claimed to take over the firings."

"Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades continued to fire rockets into Isra ...[text shortened]... Israel stone-walled, no one pressured them, and Fatah owned the failure. Hamas was the next choice.
ignorant fool

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
26d

@spruce112358 said

"Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades continued to fire rockets into Isra ...[text shortened]... Israel stone-walled, no one pressured them, and Fatah owned the failure. Hamas was the next choice.
Got that load of rubbish from Al Jazeera?

Hamas was elected because the Palestinians in Gaza wants Jews dead. Their 1988 Charter said so clearly.

Thankfully the Jews are cleaning up that cesspool of human filth.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
26d

@Rajk999
Wikipedia, mostly. I support them monthly. You should, too.

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
26d

@Rajk999 said
Hamas was elected because the Palestinians in Gaza wants Jews dead. Their 1988 Charter said so clearly.
WHEN trees and stones begin talking, that's the timetable. Important detail. Won't happen for a LONG, time.

Unless... are the trees and stones talking to you Rajk999?

Maybe too much LSD, man. Better cut back a bit. 😀

Lord

Sewers of Holland

Moves
26d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
No one is trying to wipe out a religion. Israel has every right to wipe out this radical muslim regime known right now as hamas. Israel cannot allow radical muslims to live on their doorstep.

Lets hear you condemn hamas and their murder of innocent young kids, flying in with powered backpacks gunning them down like subhumans.
I have condemned Hamas more times on this forum than you have condemned nazis.

You can’t wipe out an ideology.
No matter how many rednecks I could shoot, I’m not going to wipe out trumpism, am I?

And this is the same.