This is many on this board…

This is many on this board…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
12d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
Yeah, we libs are totally blind to the fact Hamas uses their own people as human shields and just murdered 1200 people including several hundred unarmed kids attending the Nova music festival.
right now hamas is using American citizens as shields dumbass! with the blessing of your God biden

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d

@Mott-The-Hoople
I don't worship ANYONE or ANYTHING as opposed to the likes of you who really considers Trump your god in heaven.

Moves
12d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
I don't worship ANYONE or ANYTHING as opposed to the likes of you who really considers Trump your god in heaven.
everyone sees your writings here…you cant lie out of it

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
12d
2 edits

@Mott-The-Hoople
I don't worship Biden and if he gets in trouble with the law he will face consequences just like Trump is facing them for the first time in his golden spoon life.
I don't worship any so called god because they are 100% made by men and if there IS a god and I cannot deny the vague possibility one exists, if it does exist it doesn't give a rats ass about humans since one man's god says it's ok to kill another man because he has a different god. Right, real god like stuff there.
You on the other hand will support your personal god Trump no matter WHAT he has already been proven of in court like all the companies torn down by the government like Trump University and Trump 'charity' both of which were proven by solid evidence in court to be total frauds but that means nothing to you and now fraud cases in NY and defamation cases resulting in over a half billion in fines and another 140 million or so against Giuliani because he defamed the Freeman family, with zero evidence, calling them voter frauds and such and ruining their lives.
All of that means nothing to you because your worshiping your god causes you to be blind to the dark side of Trump. There is nothing you can do or say to change that, you will worship your god Trump even if he is in jail.
You will rationalize all of it by just saying with ZERO proof 'Corrupt courts', then thinking you actually won some kind of debate.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12d

@mott-the-hoople said
no they haven’t…matter of fact, many here support hamas terrorism and have called for the destruction of Israel.

your lying doesn’t fly
Quote one person supporting Hamas, then.

I’ve not read one post supporting Hamas.
It’s your simplicity that’s making you think that people who criticise Israel or their behaviour are Hamas supporters.

And you are always wrong. And you’re wrong again.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d

@mott-the-hoople said
right now hamas is using American citizens as shields dumbass! with the blessing of your God biden
You misspelled Trump.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d

@shavixmir said

It’s your simplicity that’s making you think that people who criticise Israel or their behaviour are Hamas supporters.

Psssstt....

He'll be wrong next time, too.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d

@sonhouse said
@Mott-The-Hoople
I don't worship Biden and if he gets in trouble with the law he will face consequences just like Trump is facing them for the first time in his golden spoon life.
I don't worship any so called god because they are 100% made by men and if there IS a god and I cannot deny the vague possibility one exists, if it does exist it doesn't give a rats ass about hu ...[text shortened]... by just saying with ZERO proof 'Corrupt courts', then thinking you actually won some kind of debate.
Biden breaking the law is about as likely as Trump NOT breaking the law.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d

@mott-the-hoople said
everyone sees your writings here…you cant lie out of it
Yet you seem to think you can.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d

@averagejoe1 said
I know less about that protest foolishness than anyone here, go ahead and chide me!!!........, but one reason is that it has been happening with 'both sides' for 10,000 years, and it will not ever be resolved. So I disagree, there will be no peace on both sides. So, it is fruitless to discuss.
This argument is just as foolish as people saying "Why vote? All politicians suck."

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
most often you make an ass of yourself
No, that is YOU.

Still denying the con? the fraud? the lies? All of it?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
12d

@shavixmir said

Silence is support.

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12d

@Rajk999 said
Silence is support.
Don’t be a bloody retard.

I’ve never heard you speak out against native Australians being raped. The automatic assumption is not that you are in favour of it.

And, sorry, in most of the world, the automatic assumption is that somebody opposes any and all forms of terrorism.

Moves
12d

@shavixmir said

might not have read them, but you wrote them

Tum podem

Sewers of Holland

Moves
12d

@Mott-The-Hoople said
might not have read them, but you wrote them
No I did not.
Because, as you and everyone should know by now, I don’t support any religious fundamentalist groups.