This is many on this board…

This is many on this board…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
19d

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/05/03/bruni-young-progressives-never-acknowledge-horrific-october-7-attack-they-advocated-for-hamas/

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
19d

'Bruni said, “Listen, I mean, there’s obviously a righteous case to be made for Palestinians deserving our attention, our empathy, our activism, et cetera."'

Correct.

Lake Como

Moves
19d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
'Bruni said, “Listen, I mean, there’s obviously a righteous case to be made for Palestinians deserving our attention, our empathy, our activism, et cetera."'

Correct.
‘Many on this board ‘ are those who wax philosophically with a know it all condescending flair.
Conceited comes to mind, the linkster w his links!!! Let’s links do his talking, it is beneath him.
Ask marauder to weigh in on Susie Ann’s comment on another page where she says that the United States needs to stop making weapons. 🚀🚀None of you will speak against her comment, but I would like to just call somebody out on it.
Re Palestinians deserving our attention,, spoken by a man who thinks college graduates ‘deserve’ for us to pay their bills. You are quite a conflicting bunch of people….. your opinions come from all sides and they crash into each other.

Moves
19d

@averagejoe1 said
‘Many on this board ‘ are those who wax philosophically with a know it all condescending flair.
Conceited comes to mind, the linkster w his links!!! Let’s links do his talking, it is beneath him.
Ask marauder to weigh in on Susie Ann’s comment on another page where she says that the United States needs to stop making weapons. 🚀🚀None of you will speak against her ...[text shortened]... e a conflicting bunch of people….. your opinions come from all sides and they crash into each other.
the “palestinians” would be better of under an israeli govt…these libs cant see how the muslims are using them

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
19d

@mott-the-hoople said
the “palestinians” would be better of under an israeli govt…
I'm just going to tip-toe veeeerrry quietly out of the room.

Don't y'all are say ANYTHING. Just leave him with this thought in his head.

SHUSH!!!

Moves
19d
1 edit

@spruce112358 said
I'm just going to tip-toe veeeerrry quietly out of the room.

Don't y'all are say ANYTHING. Just leave him with this thought in his head.

SHUSH!!!
so you like the muslims use ing them as human shields? denying them food and aid?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
19d
1 edit

@mott-the-hoople said
the “palestinians” would be better of under an israeli govt…these libs cant see how the muslims are using them
Most Arabs do not have the ability to run a successful country, and Palestinians appear to be the worst of the lot. Despite oil wealth they are mostly underdeveloped, lacking democracy, backward education and healthcare. They are oftien at war with their own Arab neighbours, they are backward culturally and gender inequality hinders development. Their lifestyle is a mess because of their retarded religion and culture.

The only Arabs who live well are the ones in Israel.

Note to Mr Spruce - post about the 2 successful Arabs you know. 🙂

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
19d

@Rajk999
We are friends with the Abadia's, we knew them when they lived near Jerusalem and we went back to the states and by a twerk of fate they moved to a town about 5 miles from our home, so we have those friends here now, they had hotels in Gaza but moved out before the shyte hit the fan.

Lake Como

Moves
19d

@rajk999 said
Most Arabs do not have the ability to run a successful country, and Palestinians appear to be the worst of the lot. Despite oil wealth they are mostly underdeveloped, lacking democracy, backward education and healthcare. They are oftien at war with their own Arab neighbours, they are backward culturally and gender inequality hinders development. Their lifestyle is a mess ...[text shortened]... ve well are the ones in Israel.

Note to Mr Spruce - post about the 2 successful Arabs you know. 🙂
Note Rajk words here. Describing the way of life which is culturally miles apart from that of the USA.
Let us all vote… Would it be a good idea if you bring people like that into the United States of America to walk our streets?

Moves
19d

@sonhouse said
@Rajk999
We are friends with the Abadia's, we knew them when they lived near Jerusalem and we went back to the states and by a twerk of fate they moved to a town about 5 miles from our home, so we have those friends here now, they had hotels in Gaza but moved out before the shyte hit the fan.
😂 just like biden, has a personal story for every occasion 🙄

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19d
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
Ask marauder to weigh in on Susie Ann’s comment on another page where she says that the United States needs to stop making weapons. 🚀🚀None of you will speak against her ...[text shortened]... e a conflicting bunch of people….. your opinions come from all sides and they crash into each other.
What kinds of weapons was I talking about?

Go on, say it. Even though you have a very complicated relationship with the truth, you can do it.

BTW, we knew all about Trump while you were still falling in love with him. And you're not even embarrassed about falling so hard for the con. I wonder, just what was the clincher for you? What exactly did he say to make you suddenly go "all in"?

s
Democracy Advocate

Moves
19d

@rajk999 said
Most Arabs do not have the ability to run a successful country, and
The only Arabs who live well are the ones in Israel.
OK, so you and Mott are on the same page. He said 'the “palestinians” would be better of[f] under an israeli govt…' And @Rajk999 you said the only Palestinian Arabs living well are in Israel, AND Palestinians are incapable of running their own affairs. Perfect.

Guess what that all lines up with?

(wait for it)

The One State Solution! You are both advocating the One State Solution. Ok, cheers then. So is Hamas. Hamas also wants the One State Solution.

This is wonderful. Here we all are on the same page singing Kumbaya.

Amazing. I was't sure, but you boys eventually got there. Congratulations!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
19d

@averagejoe1 said
Note Rajk words here. Describing the way of life which is culturally miles apart from that of the USA.
Let us all vote… Would it be a good idea if you bring people like that into the United States of America to walk our streets?
Exactly what makes you believe him?

Oh, wait, I know. It's your confirmation bias, isn't it?

Moves
19d

@spruce112358 said
OK, so you and Mott are on the same page. He said 'the “palestinians” would be better of[f] under an israeli govt…' And @Rajk999 you said the only Palestinian Arabs living well are in Israel, AND Palestinians are incapable of running their own affairs. Perfect.

Guess what that all lines up with?

(wait for it)

The One State Solution! You are both advocating the O ...[text shortened]... page singing Kumbaya.

Amazing. I was't sure, but you boys eventually got there. Congratulations!
is hamas a terrorist organization?

what has hamas done for the “palestinian” population?

Moves
19d

@suzianne said
Exactly what makes you believe him?

Oh, wait, I know. It's your confirmation bias, isn't it?
do you really want someone here that believes you are an infidel?