The People's Paradise. North Korea

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D

Moves
28 Nov 20
2 edits

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Nov 20
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
And you totaly ignored everything else I had to say so that you could relish saying I'm stupid. Feck off.

Communism TO ME is
1) A despotic regime where the government owns all industries and most businesses
2) All businesses including agriculture FAIL
3) Many people are put into prison for trivial offernses.
4) Citizens are not allowed to leave said country and are heavily punished when caught escaping.

I could perhaps articulate it further but for now, this is enough

North Korea is a stinking communist country of a certain variant but it is COMMUNIST. Quit trying to confuse matters wiht your fooking book definitions,

Its COMMUNIST

Also the closet commies in here love Juche, too. THey love North Korea

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
It is amazing, isn't it? and it isn't like the dems don't know... they do.

Little Kim is worth $500 million, the Castro brothers were both $billionaires.
Now look at how much the average worker gets paid in either country.
(Cuba $20/wk; NK $18K/yr)

And the lefties in here have the ballz to *complain* about the pay poor people in America get?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus
😂😂😂😂 but still you call them commies, jeeezo you actually do a better job at beating earl of trumps in a debate than any other poster could hope to do. 👍

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
I told you, I am not debating a lying spambot.

[i]The DPRK was indeed envisioned to become a Marxist-Leninist state within the realm of Soviet influence. Following the division of the Korean peninsula, North of the 38th parallel Stalin oversaw the creation of a typical USSR inspired regime with all the government organs of a typical communist structure. This include ...[text shortened]... /

now cut the crap and stop making things up.

Yes the people own everything in theory.
Right so not a Marxist state but some kind of mash up that took the Marxist concept of local communal ownership and turned it into centralised state ownership and followed it up with 50 or so years of classic right wing dictatorship under Stalin and his successors.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
28 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
And you totaly ignored everything else I had to say so that you could relish saying I'm stupid. Feck off.

Communism TO ME is
1) A despotic regime where the government owns all industries and most businesses
4) Citizens are not allowed to leave said country an ...[text shortened]... nitions,

Its COMMUNIST

Also the closet commies in here love Juche, too. THey love North Korea
“ Communism TO ME is
4) Citizens are not allowed to leave said country and are heavily punished when caught escaping. ”

Hahaha so basically if it’s bad we’ll just call it communism.
No no your spot on earl, I remember reading ‘Das Kapital’ and thinking jeezo Carl is that really necessary. 😂

rain

Moves
28 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Communism TO ME is
You don't get to invent your own definitions for words.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Nov 20

@vivify said
You don't get to invent your own definitions for words.
Why not? you give yourself license to lie, don't you

In my LIFE I have never heard anyone call NKorea's government anything BUT communist.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... FOOK the commie duck!

D

Moves
28 Nov 20

@earl-of-trumps said
Why not? you give yourself license to lie, don't you

In my LIFE I have never heard anyone call NKorea's government anything BUT communist.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... FOOK the commie duck!
I know, I've seen posts here from the lefty's saying the police are "summarily executing" people , as if they had a choice when criminals are attacking them.
They love to make up their own definitions for words.

rain

Moves
28 Nov 20
1 edit

@earl-of-trumps said
That's because conservatives hang out in in their own little bubbles isolated from reality.

Why else is it only conservatives who don't believe evolution? Why do only conservatives believe climate change is a "hoax"? Why do mainly conservatives believe Sandy Hook was faked? Why is it only conservatives who believe Alex Jones when he says frogs are actively being turned gay? Why do only conservatives believe that Tom Hanks is in a cult that eats children to gain eternal life and worships Satan?

Conservatives believe in a lot of outright false and insanely stupid things because they never step out of their conservative bubble.

m

Moves
28 Nov 20
1 edit

This was a dumb thread to start with. And it has stayed dumb.
The pretense under which this thread was started, that being Biden's election win over Trump, has only added to the idiocy of the intent of this thread.

Have fun with it. 😴

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
28 Nov 20

@mghrn55 said
The pretense under which this thread was started, that being Biden's election win over Trump, has only added to the of the intent of this thread.

Have fun with it. 😴
If it wasn't for idiocy there would be no Biden win over Trump.
So count your blessings and go back to sleep.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
28 Nov 20

@dood111 said
I know, I've seen posts here from the lefty's saying the police are "summarily executing" people , as if they had a choice when criminals are attacking them.
They love to make up their own definitions for words.
Aiyana Stanley-Jones

D

Moves
28 Nov 20

@athousandyoung said
Aiyana Stanley-Jones
Yes that was sad, too bad her family acted the way they did and caused her death:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Aiyana_Jones

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
28 Nov 20

@mghrn55 said
The pretense under which this thread was started, that being Biden's election win over Trump, has only added to the idiocy of the intent of this thread.

Have fun with it. 😴

that's about Biden's election win??? 🙄 😛

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
28 Nov 20

@Earl-of-Trumps
I never heard them called 'communist'. I have just heard NK called a dictatorship which is in fact what it is.