The Ethiopia - Tigray War Update

The Ethiopia - Tigray War Update

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Apr 21
1 edit

The post that was quoted here has been removed
“ In reality, the border was settled by TREATY NEGOTIATED ON BROADLY EQUAL TERMS
between Ethiopia and Italy. An INTERNATIONAL TREATY is very different from Kevcvs57's”
Northern Ireland / Ulster was created by a treaty. I’m sure you have some sort of idiotic point your trying to make but for the life of me I don’t know what it is.
The ‘Treaty of Versailles’ was also an outstandingly successful example of an international treaty.
International Treaties are usually mechanisms for carving up the homelands of relatively weak people’s by relatively strong signatories. I guess the people of Tigray should just suck it up.

D

Moves
17 Apr 21
2 edits

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Apr 21

Note the racist Chinese fanatic duchess desperately tries to misdirect the fact that she is totally out of her depth in any debate where she cannot cut and paste by reverting to her go to position of ‘white’ followed by a negative.
Fortunately for the Chinese diaspora no reasonable person would consider her typical of that thoughtful and intelligent ethnic group.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
17 Apr 21

Italy is no longer in Eritrea so why is the border still there?

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
17 Apr 21

@athousandyoung said
Italy is no longer in Eritrea so why is the border still there?
I think it’s because the border was agreed by the Ethiopians and Eritreans probably ( certainly from their perspective) at the expense of the Tigray region and its people.
Italy is a bit of a white herring.

D

Moves
17 Apr 21
1 edit

D

Moves
17 Apr 21

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Apr 21

@kevcvs57 said
I think it’s because the border was agreed by the Ethiopians and Eritreans probably ( certainly from their perspective) at the expense of the Tigray region and its people.
Italy is a bit of a white herring.
Ya, I agree. Italy got thrown out in 1941 by the Allies, and England took over.
The Tigray independence movement began in 1961, long time ago.

The Eritrians are funny people. It is supposedly the world's most secretive country, sorta like a black hole.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 Apr 21

AThousandYoung fails to comprehend (at best)
---------------------

HeHummm... Our resident troll fails to comprehend that it is a total whole ass (at best) not worth responding to

D

Moves
08 May 21

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
08 May 21
1 edit

The perpetrators were said to be Ethiopian soldiers and their Eritrean and Amhara militia allies.
---------------------------------------------

Here is how I see it, the Eritreans and the Amhara people have a big ax to grind with the Tigray people.
I do not think Ethiopia asked them to get involved, I think they just pig-piled on as payback for earlier abuses that Tigray gave them

One thing is certain, war never changes, it is definitely universal.

D

Moves
09 May 21

D

Moves
09 May 21

Moves
09 May 21

Everywhere I visit turns to shyt, Ethiopia, Burma (Myanmar), Thailand and now Colombia.

D

Moves
09 May 21