Racist
    Lies
    Troll factories
    Homophobia
    Fundamentalists
    Zealots”

Good measured argument.
    Wipe your chin when you’re done.
    That does seem to be a summary of the tory party.
    Although corrupt and pig-fcking are missing.
  2. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:26
    @divegeester said
    “You’re”
    You’re really scrapping the barrel now
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:28
    @shavixmir said
    Oh it will.
    No, it won’t.

I put a thousand quid on it. They will never be kicked out.
  4. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:31
    @divegeester said
    I’ll talk to you when you’re less upset and less silly.
    Or the next time you try to pass off homo and xenophobia as patriotic rights that the E.U mustn’t push back against. Any decent human being would be siding with Brussels on this one. You need to look around and evaluate where your hatred of the EU has taken you.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:322 edits
    @shavixmir said
    That does seem to be a summary of the tory party.
    Although corrupt and pig-fcking are missing.
    I know it’s amazing how they win elections, drive through the referendum result and get the country up and running after a pandemic.

Meanwhile Labour continues to fight among itself. They even had a conference about fighting among itself! You would have thought that after getting rid of the hapless, Marxist, terrorist-sympathising, anti-Semite that they would have more to talk about and with what you keep saying about the Tories they’d be in a better place in the polls.

Strangely not.
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:35
    @kevcvs57 said
    Or the next time you try to pass off homo and xenophobia as patriotic rights that the E.U mustn’t push back against. Any decent human being would be siding with Brussels on this one. You need to look around and evaluate where your hatred of the EU has taken you.
    Fuk me, you’ve resorted to lying and insults in less than a few pages. Took months and several threads during Brexit.

As the EU gradually disintegrates just remember your lies about me.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:39
    By the way does anyone know what “bollox to brexit” Jo Swinson is doing these days.

I heard she had job cleaning the toilets in one of the EU’s TWO gravy-train parliament buildings.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:411 edit
    @divegeester said
    one of the EU’s TWO gravy-train parliament buildings.
    … oh yeah, we’ll get around to the hypocrisy of the EU’s corporate carbon footprint, MEP vulgar expenses and the lack of accountability as soon as the insults and accusations of Nazism reach fever pitch.

🙂
  9. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:44
    Brexit is a shambles, covid cases up, shelves empty, no butchers or drivers, its all down to the stupid tories.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 08:49
    @badradger said
    Brexit is a shambles, covid cases up, shelves empty, no butchers or drivers, its all down to the stupid tories.
    Oh dear.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 09:071 edit
    @divegeester said
    Fuk me, you’ve resorted to lying and insults in less than a few pages. Took months and several threads during Brexit.

As the EU gradually disintegrates just remember your lies about me.
    Your the liar it’s your stock in trade, you constantly try to twist what the other poster is saying and then pretend you were saying something else.
    How would the disintegration of the EU prove you right, if Germany had won WWII would that have made hitler right and everyone else a liar?
    Your not making any sense. So if the EU disintegrated that would make the oppression of LGBTQ+ people ok?
    I’ll take a bet that the EU may shrink back to the central west and Northern European states but over time it will become the biggest, most prosperous and most enlightened nation in Europe, yes I did say nation.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 09:12

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 11:41
    @kevcvs57 said
    Your not making any sense.
    But this from you is perfect sound reasoning and sense…

“You’re a liar
    Knuckle dragging
    Johnny foreigner
    Racist
    Lies
    Troll factories
    Homophobia
    Fundamentalists
    Zealots”

Take a look in the mirror. And while you’re their try and think of a drool and hate free response with a specific example of your accusation that I’m a “liar”.
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 13:221 edit
    @divegeester said
    But this from you is perfect sound reasoning and sense…

“You’re a liar
    Knuckle dragging
    Johnny foreigner
    Racist
    Lies
    Troll factories
    Homophobia
    Fundamentalists
    Zealots”

Take a look in the mirror. And while you’re their try and think of a drool and hate free response with a specific example of your accusation that I’m a “liar”.
    No I’m sorry in all honesty I cannot muster a hate free response to someone who supports a states right to marginalise and oppress their minorities just because their own rabid and irrational hatred of the EU trumps any semblance of humanity that they might otherwise have been able to muster.
    Perhaps we could have a more rational conversation if you would be honest about your social conservatism and nativist leanings rather than your constant ducking and diving.
    Why can’t you just be happy with Brexit why do you feel that the destruction of the EU is more important than the basic human rights of the Polish and Hungarian people, by people I mean all the people not just the ones who fall out with Brussels.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '21 18:17
    @kevcvs57 said
    No I’m sorry in all honesty I cannot muster a hate free response to someone who supports a states right to marginalise and oppress their minorities just because their own rabid and irrational hatred of the EU trumps any semblance of humanity that they might otherwise have been able to muster.
    But I don’t. You’re making it up to justify your hate rhetoric.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree