1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 11:411 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    People are right about you then you are a very slippery character.
    I’m just more intellectually honest than you. Probably a little smarter too.

If you garner some solace in projecting that as “slippery” while clouting me with racist and Nazi slurs in order to feel more secure in your political ideology, than so be it.
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 13:21
    @divegeester said
    Of course it is.

Do you think that the people who you describe as extreme right wing Nazi racist idiots, are the majority of the people who voted for and won brexit?

I’m sure you’d like stand on your pub table and say “YES”, in fact that’s pretty much what you do, that is the basis of your entire rhetoric over the last 5 years.But of course you are wrong about the ...[text shortened]... have spoken, not the minority.

The EU is a Parliament. That’s what we, the objectors, object to.
    Nope. Some are.
    Most are just ignorant though.

Many have been lied to by nasty little people telling them things like the EU isn’t democratic and the EU lets foreigners into your country and the EU wants you to have straight cucumbers.

Gullible, stupid or racist.
    Take your pick.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 13:551 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Nope. Some are.
    Most are just ignorant though.

Many have been lied to by nasty little people telling them things like the EU isn’t democratic and the EU lets foreigners into your country and the EU wants you to have straight cucumbers.

Gullible, stupid or racist.
    Take your pick.
    The EU isn’t democratic, it’s anti democratic, read up on some of the quotes slipped out by Junker. I loathe it. I loathe the freeloading, I loathe the unaccountability, I loathe the exorbitant un-receipted expenses, I loathe the two Parliament buildings and the carbon footprint and the waste of taxpayers money travelling between them. I loathe the political bullying and the power grabbing. The sooner the vulgar dictatorial establishment is brought down the better.

But now you’ve mentioned this little cucumber meme perhaps I’m changing my mind. Oh you mentioned stupidity and racism too.. now I’m totally on your side.

Same old same old.
  4. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:131 edit
    @divegeester said
    The EU isn’t democratic, it’s anti democratic, read up on some of the quotes slipped out by Junker. I loathe it. I loathe the freeloading, I loathe the unaccountability, I loathe the exorbitant un-receipted expenses, I loathe the two Parliament buildings and the carbon footprint and the waste of taxpayers money travelling between them. I loathe the political bullying and ...[text shortened]... nd. Oh you mentioned stupidity and racism too.. now I’m totally on your side.

Same old same old.
    Same old from your side.

The EU is more democratic than the UK with its house of lords, oligarchs and Cumming-esque advisors.

1 EU chamber is directly elected.
    1 EU chamber is made up with appointed ministers from each nation (ministers changing per subject). This is representative of the individually elected governments.
    1 EU chamber is made up of the prime ministers of each elected government.
    1 EU chamber (which draws up legislation) is appointed and answers to the directly elected chamber.

The directly elected chamber and the chamber of appointed ministers (ministers voted into power in each country’s elections) vote on legislation.

There is nothing un-democratic about it.
    Certainly not more so than in the UK.

I totally agree with you on the building in Strassbourg. Waste of money.

And I agree that the bureaucracy needs an overhaul. But that’s needed in most countries.
  5. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:141 edit
    @divegeester said
    I’m just more intellectually honest than you. Probably a little smarter too.

If you garner some solace in projecting that as “slippery” while clouting me with racist and Nazi slurs in order to feel more secure in your political ideology, than so be it.
    Here you go again nobody has clouted you with nazi or racist slurs I’m accusing you of allowing your irrational hatred of the EU to blind you to the actual clear issue of good versus bad in this issue.
    What the Hungarian and Polish regimes are doing is bad and the EU holding them to account for it is good. You either do not care as long as it destabilises the EU or you feel the same about these issues as Orban and Duda. So which is it?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:48
    @kevcvs57 said
    So which is it?
    I’ve explained my position to you a few posts up, perhaps you didn’t read it.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:511 edit
    @shavixmir said
    Same old from your side.

The EU is more democratic than the UK with its house of lords, oligarchs and Cumming-esque advisors.

1 EU chamber is directly elected.
    1 EU chamber is made up with appointed ministers from each nation (ministers changing per subject). This is representative of the individually elected governments.
    1 EU chamber is made up of the prime ministe ...[text shortened]... f money.

And I agree that the bureaucracy needs an overhaul. But that’s needed in most countries.
    I know how it’s structured, telling me how it’s structured doesn’t refute my points and the points I’ve made previously over the last five years about the in democratic nature of the EU.

One nation is out and for good reason, others in time will follow.
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:54
    @divegeester said
    I know how it’s structured, telling me how it’s structured doesn’t refute my points and the points I’ve made previously over the last five years about the in democratic nature of the EU.

One nation is out and for good reason, others in time will follow.
    Considering how succesful things have went in England, I’m sure it’s a beacon of inspiration to the world.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:54
    @kevcvs57 said
    Here you go again nobody has clouted you with nazi or racist slurs
    Pretty much every post you and Shav had made in this thread has used jingoistic insults, racist slurs, insults to intelligence and all the other crap you came out with during the post referendum years. That low brow approach nothing for you then and it will do nothing for you now.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:58
    @shavixmir said
    Considering how succesful things have went in England, I’m sure it’s a beacon of inspiration to the world.
    Oh here comes the “look at the state of you” argument.
    We’re doing fine thanks.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 14:59
    @divegeester said
    I’ve explained my position to you a few posts up, perhaps you didn’t read it.
    No, no you haven’t you’ve just done some more wriggling.
  12. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 15:08
    @divegeester said
    Pretty much every post you and Shav had made in this thread has used jingoistic insults, racist slurs, insults to intelligence and all the other crap you came out with during the post referendum years. That low brow approach nothing for you then and it will do nothing for you now.
    Like your posts are anything different… undemocratic… blah blah blah.

Hogwash! And you know it.
    Tory.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 15:59
    @kevcvs57 said
    No, no you haven’t you’ve just done some more wriggling.
    What specifically, is the “wriggling” in my reply to you at the bottom of page 5?
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 16:101 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    Here you go again nobody has clouted you with nazi or racist slurs
    This list is lifted from yours and Shav’s posts; these insults and slurs are either directed straight at me or inferred.

Hogwash
    Tory
    Racist
    Moron
    homophobic
    anti-immigrant
    anti-female
    right-wing nationalist agendas
    Hypocrisy
    Nazis
    Sexual discrimination
    Nazi German occupation
    degenerate fake-Englanders
    BS
    Knuckle dragging
    Johnny foreigner
    Racist
    Lies
    Troll factories
    Homophobia
    Fundamentalists
    Zealots
    Thick as mince brexiters
    Lazy
    corrupt, pig-fcking
    Homophobia
    Lair
    Hitler
    rabid and irrational hatred
    slippery character
    Ignorant
    Gullible, stupid or racist

Find where I have responded in kind???
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Oct '21 16:12
    When will Europhiles realise that slavering insults don’t move anyone and are completely unconvincing in terms of whatever ideology it is they want to proselytise.

The 4 years after the UK referendum was filled with this type of scornful mockery, and they still lost. Big time.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree