No Military, no Borders, No Police

No Military, no Borders, No Police

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lake Como

Moves
11 Nov 20

What is your end game, anyway. Seriously. Trump posts are now boring, and anything about Biden is uneventful, as AOC will take over. So, get to the point, you fellers. What is your end game?

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
11 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
What is your end game, anyway. Seriously. Trump posts are now boring, and anything about Biden is uneventful, as AOC will take over. So, get to the point, you fellers. What is your end game?
sanity

Child of the Novelty

San Antonio, Texas

Moves
11 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
If only that were true .
If only that were true .

Cryptic

Behind the scenes

Moves
11 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
What is your end game?

Right now I'm studying minor piece endings, and they are NOT simple. 😵

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
11 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
I want to be bored by politics, instead of outraged, for once.

m

Moves
11 Nov 20
2 edits

@averagejoe1 said
Let's revisit this once the transition is complete.
At the moment I've seen Trump give Pompeo an "atta boy" for his "transition to 2nd Trump term" remark.
Perhaps your subject line should have included No Democracy ?

Some of us here are watching for another end game ?

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11 Nov 20

The streets of the US burning as looters and gangs of incels shoot each other.

🤛🏻

Naturally Right

Somewhere Else

Moves
11 Nov 20
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
The title of the thread sounds like the United States circa 1788.

(Minus the slavery).

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
11 Nov 20

I guess the real end game for the US is two or three separate countries.
And God only knows what sort of extremist, incel, right-wing nightmare the South is gonna be.

Mexico will have to build a wall to keep all the non-trailer trash from flocking their country.

Über-Nerd

Moves
12 Nov 20

@averagejoe1 said
CA, OR, and WA, secede from the Union, erect policed borders but need no military, and leave the 47+DC to go to wrack and ruin.

D

Moves
12 Nov 20

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
12 Nov 20

I think a concentration of effort to provide a complete university-level education for every American free of charge is necessary. Just as primary education is considered mandatory, and secondary education is considered voluntary, but generally in the US both are free, university-level education should be added to the opportunity for all Americans to obtain a level of education which enables them to compete in the world, and to interact in a basic level of knowledge necessary to understand their position in the world today. The level of ignorance in some segments of US society is alarming. The way things stand in America is that we cannot seem to get out of our own way to move forward. A free university level education available to all Americans should help to address this gap. Without it, we cannot move forward as a nation and seem doomed to hold the nation back and revel in mediocrity.

D

Moves
12 Nov 20
1 edit

itiswhatitis

oLd ScHoOl

Moves
12 Nov 20
3 edits

@averagejoe1 said
There is no real endgame other than to say and do what it takes to gain power.

The first presidential debate seems like it was in another century. It took place only 44 days ago, give or take a few hours. The first match between President Trump and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden was loud, restless and cranky. But Mr. Biden did promise to do one thing during the event which is of interest at this very moment.
“Will you urge your supporters to stay calm while the vote is counted, and will you pledge not to declare victory until the election is independently certified?” moderator Chris Wallace of Fox News asked the Democratic nominee.
"Yes", Mr Biden replied.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/inside-the-beltway-biden-breaks-his-most-vital-pro/

Australia

Moves
12 Nov 20

@lemon-lime said
There is no real endgame other than to say and do what it takes to gain power.

[i]The first presidential debate seems like it was in another century. It took place only 44 days ago, give or take a few hours. The first match between President Trump and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden was loud, restless and cranky. But Mr. Biden did promise to do one thing during th ...[text shortened]...
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/nov/11/inside-the-beltway-biden-breaks-his-most-vital-pro/
Has he actually declared victory? I must have missed that. Please point me to your source.