1. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 10:091 edit
    @metal-brain said
    So you have conspiracy theory that Russia colluded with Trump. That was exposed as a corrupt hit job.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498070-clinesmith-fbi-guilty-russiagate/

Democrats have more ties to Russia than you know. Did you think the corporate news media would have told you about it? Propaganda by omission is common.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wj-wNuKmBrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waGnHlRIsWM
    You are confusing two different issues: whether the Russians meddled in the election (true; indictments were issued), and whether Trump colluded with said Russians (not sufficient mandate to issue any indictments; Mueller said his mandate did not include indicting a sitting president--he specifically rejected the WH interpretation that his investigation constituted "total exoneration" of the president).
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 14:22
    @kevcvs57 said
    Of course it constitutes election meddling stop being silly and he called for the Russians to release them live on stage.
    You really need to keep up with current affairs perhaps if you only shove your head up so far and keep your eyes and ears in the fresh air.
    WikilLeaks releasing truthful information about the DNC/Clinton is not election
    interference any more than the New York Times releasing Trump's tax returns is.

Freedom of speech/press.
  3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 14:261 edit
    @moonbus said
    The Mueller Report was followed up by a Rep-led Senate committee report; both concluded that Russian agents actively meddled in the election. There was sufficient evidence for several Russians to be indicted. They will never stand trial, of course, because they fled the country to a place from which they cannot be extradited.
    How is releasing information called "meddling" - and is it illegal??

Trick question: Is the New York Times releasing Trump tax returns "election meddling"?
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 14:291 edit
    @moonbus said
    You are confusing two different issues: whether the Russians meddled in the election (true; indictments were issued), and whether Trump colluded with said Russians (not sufficient mandate to issue any indictments; Mueller said his mandate did not include indicting a sitting president--he specifically rejected the WH interpretation that his investigation constituted "total exoneration" of the president).
    No evidence is no evidence. Even the Crowdstrike president admitted under oath that they had no evidence Russia hacked the DNC. That means the indictments are without merit. Besides, indictments are not convictions. This is where you are obviously confused.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/05/13/crowdstrike_president_under_oath_no_proof_of_russia_dnc_hack_510974.html#!

Saying there is no evidence he didn't is just spin. There is no evidence any people didn't do something nobody can prove. People are supposed to be innocent until proven guilty. You are saying they are guilty until proven innocent. That is a dishonest tactic resulting from failure. Either you have evidence or you don't. In this case you don't.
  5. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 14:44
    @moonbus said
    Moonbus, I am sure the warrants were issued and charges were of internet hacking, not election meddling.
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 16:04
    @earl-of-trumps said

Freedom of speech/press.
    But Wikileaks releasing Russia-doctored emails IS election interference.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 17:13
    @suzianne said
    For one, nobody doctored the DNC emails.

For another, Hilary's Steele Dossier was created at Hillary's request and by a GRU agent,
    who no one knows who it is, and who gave her what she wanted, a hit piece that is complete and utter bull.

Is that "election interference"?

Same old thing for democrats, "But *that's* different". The two-tier justice system.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 19:04
    @Metal-Brain
    Just like the troll you are to jump from a photo of Oprah kissing Weinstein and then jump to collusion. You are a piece of work. Get a hobby, this is deleterious to your mental health.
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 19:38
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Just like the troll you are to jump from a photo of Oprah kissing Weinstein and then jump to collusion. You are a piece of work. Get a hobby, this is deleterious to your mental health.
    Do you acknowledge Oprah kissed Weinstein on the cheek with tongue? Yes or no?
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 19:41
    @suzianne said
    There is no evidence or admission from Wikileaks they got their info from Russia. If fact, they denied that.
  11. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 20:50
    @metal-brain said
    There is no evidence or admission from Wikileaks they got their info from Russia. If fact, they denied that.
    That's right, Julian Assange has denied that Russia had anything to do with it and he
    also gave the hint that it was Seth Rich. Further, Assange said of Trump - who he loathes,
    Trump and his clowns wouldn't know how to deal on that level.

Dems don't care.
  12. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 21:00
    @earl-of-trumps said
    For one, nobody doctored the DNC emails.

For another, Hilary's Steele Dossier was created at Hillary's request and by a GRU agent,
    who no one knows who it is, and who gave her what she wanted, a hit piece that is complete and utter bull.

Is that "election interference"?

Same old thing for democrats, "But *that's* different". The two-tier justice system.
    No, the Steele dossier was created by a former SIS agent called Steele. He might have been fed information by the GRU, but that's always a risk in intelligence games, he most definitely was not a GRU agent. Further, it was the HR Clinton campaign that paid him at first, it's not clear from this HRC herself had any personal knowledge. What is more is that Steele seems to have regarded it as a personal mission and continued unpaid after the initial contact ran out.
  13. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 00:24
    @DeepThought

I am well aware that Steele was MI6, but he did get his info from a GRU agent, as I have read, anyway.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 02:06
    @earl-of-trumps said
    That's right, Julian Assange has denied that Russia had anything to do with it and he
    also gave the hint that it was Seth Rich. Further, Assange said of Trump - who he loathes,
    Trump and his clowns wouldn't know how to deal on that level.

Dems don't care.
    Right. Of course, dems rejected Assange's statement that Russia was not the source and called him a liar. Even after Crowdstrike's president said under oath there was no proof Russia hacked the DNC the dems are still in denial their debunked conspiracy theory is wrong.

I watched Hacking your Mind (US vs. Them) on PBS recently. They explained what was already apparent to me, people with partisan bias tend to deny facts no matter how clear the facts are. Propagandists take advantage of that and try to divide us as much as possible. Works like a charm. They have it down to a science.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    29 Sep '20 06:33
    @earl-of-trumps said

Freedom of speech/press.
    We are talking about a foreign ( known belligerent ) government not a domestic media outlet. Pretend it’s the same if it helps you sleep at night. But it’s not.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree