1. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 12:04
    @deepthought said
    The content of your first paragraph seems inconsistent with your second. If she is homosexual why would she be licking Weinstein's face.
    I NEVER said she was a homosexual. STOP ASSUMING!
  2. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 13:46
    @suzianne said
    So this makes her "fair game" for rampant speculation?
    Enquiring minds need to know!!
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 13:54
    @suzianne said
    Apparently you don't pick up a Playboy "for the articles", either, since you apparently can't read.
    Whaaat ? There's articles in Playboy ?? I'm gunna get me one, gotta check this out !
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 14:19
    @metal-brain said
    I NEVER said she was a homosexual. STOP ASSUMING!
    Second paragraph of the second post on the previous page. You are aware that lesbian means female homosexual?
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 14:41
    @deepthought said
    Second paragraph of the second post on the previous page. You are aware that lesbian means female homosexual?
    I NEVER said that about Oprah. She is probably bisexual.

Where is the contradiction?
  6. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 15:01
    @metal-brain said
    Russiagate is not rampant speculation? At least I have pics to prove Oprah colluded with Weinstein. Your Trump/Russia conspiracy theory has nothing even close to what I just revealed about Oprah. John of god and Bill Cosby too. She was good friends with 3 known sexual predators. Add the 2 sex scandals at her African school and that makes Russiagate seem ridiculous in comp ...[text shortened]... ar that? That is the sound of people laughing at you and your double standards that reach absurdity.
    Wow somebody who’s a media mover and shaker and hangs out with Hollywood types had three acquaintances who turn out to be sexual predators. Well that’s it then another piece of nonsense curtesy of MB whilst trying to distract attention from trumps criminality and Russian election meddling. You could probably knock off for the day MB, Gorky Park is nice this time of year.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 17:15
    @kevcvs57 said
    Wow somebody who’s a media mover and shaker and hangs out with Hollywood types had three acquaintances who turn out to be sexual predators. Well that’s it then another piece of nonsense curtesy of MB whilst trying to distract attention from trumps criminality and Russian election meddling. You could probably knock off for the day MB, Gorky Park is nice this time of year.
    In the name of good sportsmanship, dear Kev, can you specify what the Russians did to meddle in US elections?

Sorry I have to bore you with what you think are obvious infractions in US elections
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 01:581 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    So you have conspiracy theory that Russia colluded with Trump. That was exposed as a corrupt hit job.

https://www.rt.com/usa/498070-clinesmith-fbi-guilty-russiagate/

Democrats have more ties to Russia than you know. Did you think the corporate news media would have told you about it? Propaganda by omission is common.

YouTube

YouTube
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 02:43
    "Accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing."

https://germanpropaganda.org/intro/

The democrats are effective Nazi propaganda. They are guilty of Russian collusion so they are accusing Trump of it. John Podesta is guilty of Russia collusion. He even has ties to Manafort. It is much more complicated than most people think.
  10. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 03:17
    @metal-brain said
    "Accuse your opponents of what you yourself are doing."

https://germanpropaganda.org/intro/

The democrats are effective Nazi propaganda. They are guilty of Russian collusion so they are accusing Trump of it. John Podesta is guilty of Russia collusion. He even has ties to Manafort. It is much more complicated than most people think.
    "Metal Brain" must be the next step up from "Tin Foil Hat".
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 08:411 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    In the name of good sportsmanship, dear Kev, can you specify what the Russians did to meddle in US elections?

Sorry I have to bore you with what you think are obvious infractions in US elections
    They hacked the DNC servers and released emails in the service of, and as requested by, Donald Trump. It’s not rocket science is it earl?
  12. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    27 Sep '20 12:223 edits
    @kevcvs57 said
    They hacked the DNC servers and released emails in the service of, and as requested by, Donald Trump. It’s not rocket science is it earl?
    O, contraire, Kev, it is rocket science. At least you don't get it.

1) how does releasing emails into the media constitute "election meddling"? It doesn't.
    2) you have no evidence whatsoever who called for this action, and in the end,
    if Trump or anyone else wants to warn the public about how the DNC acts, how is
    this "election interference"?

I realize that this sub thread should not be in here. Regret bringing it up here, but maybe some day elsewhere.

EDIT to add: Was Hilary's paying $millions for the Steele Dossier to be constructed "election interference"?
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 01:48
    @kevcvs57 said
    That is false!

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2020/05/13/crowdstrike_president_under_oath_no_proof_of_russia_dnc_hack_510974.html#!
  14. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 07:031 edit
    @earl-of-trumps said
    O, contraire, Kev, it is rocket science. At least you don't get it.

1) how does releasing emails into the media constitute "election meddling"? It doesn't.
    2) you have no evidence whatsoever who called for this action, and in the end,
    if Trump or anyone else wants to warn the public about how the DNC acts, how is
    this "election interference"?

I realize that ...[text shortened]... dd: Was Hilary's paying $millions for the Steele Dossier to be constructed "election interference"?
    Of course it constitutes election meddling stop being silly and he called for the Russians to release them live on stage.
    You really need to keep up with current affairs perhaps if you only shove your head up so far and keep your eyes and ears in the fresh air.
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Sep '20 10:07
    @earl-of-trumps said

The Mueller Report was followed up by a Rep-led Senate committee report; both concluded that Russian agents actively meddled in the election. There was sufficient evidence for several Russians to be indicted. They will never stand trial, of course, because they fled the country to a place from which they cannot be extradited.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree