1. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 18:02
    @metal-brain said
    That is only part of it. Private planes went to the island as well and many well to do people have private aircraft. For example, someone from the air force claimed Oprah Winfrey went to the island in her private plane. I don't know if the claim is true, but Oprah does have some connections with sexual predators and a sex scandal or two in a school she funded in Africa.
    ...[text shortened]... th tongue. Snopes rated it TRUE.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/oprah-kissing-weinstein-cheek/
    "With tongue"?

A photograph shows Oprah Winfrey kissing Harvey Weinstein on the cheek. TRUE
  2. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 19:55
    @athousandyoung said
    "With tongue"?

A photograph shows Oprah Winfrey kissing Harvey Weinstein on the cheek. TRUE
    Are you denying what you see with your own eyes or are you also making the claim that snopes cannot recognize a doctored photo and posted it with the endorsement of "TRUE" by accident?

There are a lot of photos of Oprah with Weinstein. They were clearly very good friends. Oprah is into young girls. She handpicked the young African girls at the school she founded and funded. Do you think it is just coincidence that they are mostly lesbian perverts? That is what Oprah is into. That is why the elites are so confident they could control her if she became president. They have sooooo much dirt on that Oprah and her little girl fetish.
  3. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 20:13
    @metal-brain said
    Are you denying what you see with your own eyes or are you also making the claim that snopes cannot recognize a doctored photo and posted it with the endorsement of "TRUE" by accident?

There are a lot of photos of Oprah with Weinstein. They were clearly very good friends. Oprah is into young girls. She handpicked the young African girls at the school she founded and f ...[text shortened]... ol her if she became president. They have sooooo much dirt on that Oprah and her little girl fetish.
    What you call "tongue" other people call "earlobe" and Snopes specifically says is nothing.
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    25 Sep '20 23:452 edits
    @athousandyoung said
    What you call "tongue" other people call "earlobe" and Snopes specifically says is nothing.
    "Snopes specifically says is nothing."

Where did it say that? Are you making it up? Oprah's mouth was nowhere near Weinstein's earlobe.

You clearly do not want to be confused with facts. All normal people can see her tongue in that pic. I don't think Weinstein's ear migrated to his cheek. You are in really deep denial!

All these pictures say the same thing. Oprah was really close to Weinstein.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/01/08/oprahs-has-a-history-with-harvey-weinstein-photos/

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/awards/golden-globes/oprahs-relationship-with-weinstein-highlighted-amid-presidential-rumours/news-story/3e03b57ff6bcb7caf2415655deaa34b6
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 00:20
    @metal-brain said

Where did it say that? Are you making it up? Oprah's mouth was nowhere near Weinstein's earlobe.

You clearly do not want to be confused with facts. All normal people can see her tongue in that pic. I don't think Weinstein's ear migrated to his cheek. You are in really deep denial!

All these pictures say the same thing. Opra ...[text shortened]... hip-with-weinstein-highlighted-amid-presidential-rumours/news-story/3e03b57ff6bcb7caf2415655deaa34b6
    We compared this blown-up image with the photograph from Getty, and it does not appear to be doctored, but neither is it proof that his earlobe was actually in her mouth. The photograph, as best as we can tell, shows Oprah kissing Weinstein near his ear, not suckling it.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 01:00
    @athousandyoung said
    We compared this blown-up image with the photograph from Getty, and it does not appear to be doctored, but neither is it proof that his earlobe was actually in her mouth. The photograph, as best as we can tell, shows Oprah kissing Weinstein near his ear, not suckling it.
    I NEVER claimed her tongue touched his earlobe. Never said it came anywhere close to it. In fact, I never mentioned his earlobe at all. All I said it that she kissed him on the cheek and gave him tongue. That is what she did.

Now let's move to her school in Africa. Not just one, but two scandals. Lots of girl on girl sex. Since Oprah handpicked a lot of those girls it might just be that she selected lesbian girls because that is what she is into.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 01:18
    Come to think of it, did Oprah ever get married? 🤔
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 06:41
    @metal-brain said
    Are you bloody blind?

Look at the enlarged pic. Do you see tongue on his cheek or not? Yes or no?
    You obviously never read the piece. It says that that was his earlobe in her mouth, although that is debatable as well. It just looks to me like his ear past her mouth. Photos are two-dimensional, so what looks like touching is often past the object, not touching at all. You need a life, man, if this is what gets you off.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 06:45
    @metal-brain said

There are a lot of photos of Oprah with Weinstein. They were clearly very good friends. Oprah is into young girls. She handpicked the young African girls at the school she founded and f ...[text shortened]... ol her if she became president. They have sooooo much dirt on that Oprah and her little girl fetish.
    You know nothing about "what Oprah likes", and as a matter of fact, you know nothing about most crap you talk about.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 06:47
    @metal-brain said

All these pictures say the same thing. Opra ...[text shortened]... hip-with-weinstein-highlighted-amid-presidential-rumours/news-story/3e03b57ff6bcb7caf2415655deaa34b6
    Apparently you don't pick up a Playboy "for the articles", either, since you apparently can't read.
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 06:48
    @earl-of-trumps said
    Come to think of it, did Oprah ever get married? 🤔
    So this makes her "fair game" for rampant speculation?
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 08:00
    @suzianne said
    You obviously never read the piece. It says that that was his earlobe in her mouth, although that is debatable as well. It just looks to me like his ear past her mouth. Photos are two-dimensional, so what looks like touching is often past the object, not touching at all. You need a life, man, if this is what gets you off.
    What piece? Who posted what?

You need to be specific. My mind reading powers are weakening with age.
  13. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 08:07
    @suzianne said
    So this makes her "fair game" for rampant speculation?
    Russiagate is not rampant speculation? At least I have pics to prove Oprah colluded with Weinstein. Your Trump/Russia conspiracy theory has nothing even close to what I just revealed about Oprah. John of god and Bill Cosby too. She was good friends with 3 known sexual predators. Add the 2 sex scandals at her African school and that makes Russiagate seem ridiculous in comparison.

Shhh. Hear that? That is the sound of people laughing at you and your double standards that reach absurdity.
  14. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 08:11
    @suzianne said
    I said "I" never brought up an earlobe. True statement.

Whatever piece you are talking about I didn't write it, so why is it relevant? What I say and what others say are not the same thing.

Think logically much?
  15. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    26 Sep '20 11:38
    @metal-brain said
    I NEVER claimed her tongue touched his earlobe. Never said it came anywhere close to it. In fact, I never mentioned his earlobe at all. All I said it that she kissed him on the cheek and gave him tongue. That is what she did.

Now let's move to her school in Africa. Not just one, but two scandals. Lots of girl on girl sex. Since Oprah handpicked a lot of those girls it might just be that she selected lesbian girls because that is what she is into.
    The content of your first paragraph seems inconsistent with your second. If she is homosexual why would she be licking Weinstein's face.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree