I’m so proud of them boys…

I’m so proud of them boys…

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
231d

@athousandyoung said
You persist in assuming/implying every other prisoner than Biggs that gets isolation deserves it but Biggs doesn't. An excellent example of doublethink.

My solution is to have shorter sentences, fewer laws, and higher taxes to fund more spacious and humane prisons for the now-smaller prison population.

Your solution is apparently to torture prisoners that you don't like.
I have never assumed nor implied any such thing.

Everyone knows Biggs is not the first person to tortured or threatened with torture in return for information whether true or false.

Shorter sentences you say? It is you that assumes and implies 22 years, plus years of isolation is a fit sentence for trespass.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d
1 edit

Wajoma, if Biggs is released into General Population and gets shanked by somebody who hates the Proud Boys, you are going to complain about that too.

What do you want them to do with Biggs? Maybe a little house with his friends like that fake scene from Goodfellas?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d

@wajoma said
I have never assumed nor implied any such thing.

Everyone knows Biggs is not the first person to tortured or threatened with torture in return for information whether true or false.

Shorter sentences you say? It is you that assumes and implies 22 years, plus years of isolation is a fit sentence for trespass.
I never said that I approved of the sentences the Proud Boys got.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
231d

@athousandyoung said
Wajoma, if Biggs is released into General Population and gets shanked by somebody who hates the Proud Boys, you are going to complain about that too.

What do you want them to do with Biggs? Maybe a little house with his friends like that fake scene from Goodfellas?
So you are stating Biggs is in isolation for his own protection? Where did you get this info? There are other PB in prison they face no such threat.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d

@wajoma said
So you are stating Biggs is in isolation for his own protection? Where did you get this info? There are other PB in prison they face no such threat.
You've never offered any info that Biggs was in isolation at all. Where are you getting YOUR info from?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
231d
1 edit

@athousandyoung said
You've never offered any info that Biggs was in isolation at all. Where are you getting YOUR info from?
Posted this before but happy to repost without been accused of spamming:

https://rumble.com/v3j1i3v-free-joseph-biggs.html

When proof of Biggs isolation is given no doubt you'll be giving proof that it was for the reason of protective custody.

Deal?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d

This is what prison was REALLY like for Henry Hill:

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d
1 edit

@wajoma said
Posted this before but happy to repost without been accused of spamming:

https://rumble.com/v3j1i3v-free-joseph-biggs.html

When proof of Biggs isolation is given no doubt you'll be giving proof that it was for the reason of protective custody.

Deal?
15 minute video? That's rude. I'll watch it but it doesn't take 15 minutes to say "Biggs is in isolation and we know this because...."

You lose the thread by Brandolini's Law

EDIT And your source is highly suspect

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/rumble/

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d
1 edit

Deal?

Absolutely. I'm expecting an order by a judge or corrections officer that Biggs be put in solitary confinement for reason XXXXXX. That will immediately answer your request for proof as well as mine.

Not sure what other evidence you could have that he's in solitary.

EDIT I'm 8 minutes into the video and there is nothing of any relevance. Zzzzzzzz

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d

There is absolutely NO evidence in that video that Biggs is or ever was in solitary.

The video appears to be an interview by Gavin McInnes with Joe Biggs over the internet or maybe a telephone. They never mention isolation; it's just Biggs rambling on and on about what he did on Jan 6. If the info is there it got lost in the enormous amount of irrelevant information.

You provided something tangential to the topic instead of nothing at all so you can have a D- instead of an F.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
231d

@athousandyoung said
There is absolutely NO evidence in that video that Biggs is or ever was in solitary.

The video appears to be an interview by Gavin McInnes with Joe Biggs over the internet or maybe a telephone. They never mention isolation; it's just Biggs rambling on and on about what he did on Jan 6. If the info is there it got lost in the enormous amount of irrelevant informa ...[text shortened]... ed something tangential to the topic instead of nothing at all so you can have a D- instead of an F.
Haha, made you look. I win the thread.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
231d

@soothfast said

Maybe he and his buddies can set up a soap-dropping circle all their own, provided they ever bathe.
Prison rape jokes. Are they as funny or funnier if it's women being raped? There's a high incidence of women raped crossing the southern border, go on soothfast give some laugh laughs about those women being raped.

What do you tell a women with two black eyes?
Nothing, she's been told twice already.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
231d

@athousandyoung said
I never said that I approved of the sentences the Proud Boys got.
Also ATY:

"The rest were lucky they weren't killed but only sent to prison for a few decades."

Not enough implying and assuming for you?

ATY:

"Apparently Biggs earned it".

ATY:

"Torture is torture no matter who it is that is being tortured."

In the above ATY is simply parroting my good self from earlier:

"...it's no less torture for them too."

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d

”Apparently Biggs earned it".

This was a direct response to you saying criminals who get thrown in solitary deserved it. Biggs is a criminal and you claim he’s in solitary. The logic is solid given the statements that you made. It was not a judgement call on my part.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
231d

“The rest were lucky they weren't killed but only sent to prison for a few decades."

Again a simple statement of fact. We have a trigger happy populace and law enforcement. People who trespass are likely to get shot.

As above this does not imply approval but rather I am pointing out how brutal our justice system is and has long been. In particular I want to emphasize that any unfair treatment he may experience is routine and cause for prison and police reform not special treatment being inflicted for partisan reasons.