If men got pregnant

If men got pregnant

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
18 May 22

One second.

I thought men could get pregnant?

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
18 May 22

@shavixmir said
You certainly caught stupidity.
From a mask zombie jab junky?

That's a nice point shag, the stupid are indeed easily identified now with that stupid rag on their stupid face, and if I ever start wearing one your point will be proven e.e. stupidity is contagious and apart from the wuflu can be contracted from the mask sheep people.

Die Cheeseburger

Provocation

Moves
18 May 22

@sh76 said
One second.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1525918658521882624

A pro-abortion protester with a male voice shouts, “Keep your laws out of my p—y” at a demonstration in Phoenix, Ariz.

Vid

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
18 May 22

@wajoma said
I have an extremely liberal view on abortion, at some point during pregnancy a line is crossed, unless you believe in abortions up until hours before birth.

Do you?

My point was your sexism, we all know there are many thousands of women that oppose abortion at any stage. This is not a men versus women issue, Individual women have their own thoughts, individual men hav ...[text shortened]... r them, it is the very definition of sexism, and it comes from the worst sexist to lurk here at RHP.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for asking that same simple question that no one will answer when I ask it. I guess it is because I am AvJoe.
And I have, like you, asked it of Suzianne . 'Do You?' It is a simple question, aborting a fetus almost at the last minute. But Suzianne has not, and will not, answer that question. This is the common thread that runs through all liberals.
As they say out West, Sue, I am calling you out. 😳 😳 😕

Moves
18 May 22

@wajoma said
As sexist as it gets. Reminds me of the time zahlooney posted about a Trump supporting hispanic, he couldn't understand hispanic people having their own thoughts beliefs and ideals as individuals, somehow based on their race they all had to think alike.

And here suzi is claiming that every last woman believes the same thing. What's your hypothesis suzi, women are missin ...[text shortened]... it came to forcing untested drugs into the arms of everyone, well hello, it's not your body anymore.
~~~~~~` So says, 'The Creepy Kiwi.' ~~~~~~~

Moves
18 May 22

@sh76 said
One second.

Maybe you can.........Keep on trying or,
get some more men on the job.

Civis Americanus Sum

New York

Moves
18 May 22

@jimm619 said
Maybe you can.........Keep on trying or,
get some more men on the job.
I've been reliably informed that if you think men can't get pregnant, you might be a bigot.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/yep-trans-men-can-get-pregnant-why-calvin-kleins-ad-depicting-a-trans-family-is-causing-a-stir-211546554.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2021/09/pregnant-people-gender-identity/620031/

t

Garner, NC

Moves
18 May 22

@Suzianne
How dare you share this bigotry! Every decent person in 2022 knows that men can get pregnant.

Moves
18 May 22

@techsouth said
@Suzianne
How dare you share this bigotry! Every decent person in 2022 knows that men can get pregnant.
Keep on trying,
I think you'll find a good father.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 May 22

@Suzianne
If men got pregnant, abortion would be legal everywhere
--------------------------

If that were the case, it would be legal to rape women. 😠

t

Garner, NC

Moves
18 May 22

@jimm619 said
Keep on trying,
I think you'll find a good father.
Too bad this site deletes debates after a few months.

I recall debates from 5+ years ago where liberals were saying things that were seen as self evident then that they'd now say is bigotry to even think is true.

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
18 May 22

@Wajoma
And here suzi is claiming that every last woman believes the same thing.
-----------------------------

Suzi and her ilk do the same thing with African Americans - they all think the same!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 May 22
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said

And I have, like you, asked it of Suzianne . 'Do You?' It is a simple question, aborting a fetus almost at the last minute. But Suzianne has not, and will not, answer that question. This is the common thread that runs through all liberals.
As they say out West, Sue, I am calling you out. 😳 😳 😕
Do I support "last-minute" abortions?

No, I do not. Neither does anyone I know, and I know a lot of people. No one, and I mean no one, is advocating for pregnancies to be terminated at the last minute. This is typical misdirection of the right. Even the most adamant, dyed-in-the-wool, pro-choice person on the planet, like me, is against this. You might hear it once or twice at pro-choice rallies, but it's mainly to blow hot air up your skirt to ruffle the feathers of (mostly men, and completely baffling, some women) those who claim women have no right to their own bodies. Because as you know, our issue is not abortion, per se, so stop calling us "pro-abortion". Call us what we are -- pro-choice.

And please, stop obfuscating the issue by lying like this.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 May 22

@earl-of-trumps said
@Wajoma
And here suzi is claiming that every last woman believes the same thing.
-----------------------------

Suzi and her ilk do the same thing with African Americans - they all think the same!!
And yet you guys trot this same BS out every time a woman speaks her mind.

So WHO is thinking that all women think the same thing??

Have you ever heard of the word "most"?

Because THAT is true.

In any conflict there are cowards who flock to the opposite side.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
18 May 22

@techsouth said
Too bad this site deletes debates after a few months.

I recall debates from 5+ years ago where liberals were saying things that were seen as self evident then that they'd now say is bigotry to even think is true.
You're just like Tucker Carlson, speaking in generalities to keep people from thinking he's a nutjob of the highest caliber.

Go on, get specific.