1. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:05
    When those countries are responsible for their own stats it's easy to lie.

Look at China 🙄

Or is WHO going around and checking? Nope.
  2. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:081 edit
    I don't think masks work.
    Just my opinion.
    If you wear a mask and I fart you smell it.
    Bacteria and virus particles are smaller than fart particles.
    I think masks are just a "safety blanket" to make people calmer.

People are wearing masks more than ever and covid numbers are higher than ever.
  3. Standard memberlemon lime
    itiswhatitis
    oLd ScHoOl
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:21
    @cheesemaster said
    Just my opinion.

A fart particle has the characteristics of both a particle and a wave... and it travels very fast.

if you don't believe me ask sonhouse
  4. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:26
    @cheesemaster said
    Serious question. 🤔
    They don't work. I covered this pretty well in the science forum.

https://www.redhotpawn.com/forum/science/the-science-of-face-masks.187031

U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams explained specifically why they don't work early on.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/surgeon-general-explains-masks-public-coronavirus

He then explained the reasons why.

“On an individual level, there was a study in 2015 looking at medical students and medical students wearing surgical masks touch their face on average 23 times,” Adams explained. “We know a major way that you can get respiratory diseases like coronavirus is by touching a surface and then touching your face so wearing a mask improperly can actually increase your risk of getting disease.”

Adams went on to say that wearing a face mask “can also give you a false sense of security." He added that "you see many of these pictures with people out and about closer than six feet to each other, but still wearing a mask.”

He noted that there are also consequences to wearing masks.

“We still have PPE [Personal protective equipment] shortages across the country,” Adams noted. “The WHO mentioned this in their statement so we want to make sure we are reserving PPE for the people who most need it. That's how you are going to get the largest effect because if healthcare workers get sick, they can't take care of you when you get sick.”

So there you have it explained to you. They have known this all along. The only people who are telling you a different story either flip flopped on the issue or are quacks telling you obvious lies like Redfield. He is the weirdo that said a mask was better than a vaccine. Without evidence of course.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/03/23/meet-trumps-new-homophobic-public-health-quack/

Leftists don't need evidence. When SARS2 cases increase after face masks are made mandatory like they did in Michigan they will just say "just think of how bad it would be if people didn't wear masks".

If I told them giving me oral sex every day would give them good luck and she had a bad day I would tell her that. Convenient, huh? Impossible to falsify.

Earl has a point. It gives the illusion they are doing something about it. That is probably a factor, but it is worse than that. There is actually evidence wearing face masks all day could do more harm than good.

YouTube
  5. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:54
    @lemon-lime said
    A fart particle has the characteristics of both a particle and a wave... and it travels very fast.

if you don't believe me ask sonhouse
    Lmao!
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:55
    @metal-brain said

U.S. Surgeon General Jerome Adams explained specifically why they don't work early on.

“On an individua ...[text shortened]... ring face masks all day could do more harm than good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHF1FE4sCDs
    Why do you want people to die?
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '20
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 03:57
    @Metal-Brain

Very true.
    People who wear masks are constantly touching their faces 🤔
  8. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 05:09
    @cheesemaster said
    People want an optimistic President.
    Not "doom and gloom" Biden
    No. People need a realistic president.

They need someone they can trust, who handles matters in a competent way and doesn’t ignore reality.
  9. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 05:191 edit
    @metal-brain said

“On an individua ...[text shortened]... ring face masks all day could do more harm than good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHF1FE4sCDs
    Wow! I am truly amazed and impressed!
    You have written something which isn’t paranoid delusional and is actually spot on.

Yes. Masks are only of a small influence.
    Yes. There is a serious chance of people getting a false sense of security.

But as prime minister Rutte (the Netherlands) said: “All measures, even those that only help a little, have to be used now to lower the curve. Wear a mask, keep your distance, work from home and wash your hands.”

The RIVM (Dutch CDC) gave the Dutch government a negative advice on masks. But popular demand (by a majority of the population and political parties) forced the government to ask people to wear masks.

That’s the way the cookie crumbles. They do help slow the spread, if worn and the other advises are followed.
    And that is a fact. And people have to speak up in situations where a false sense of security is happening.

Personal responsibility.

And... it’s only a bloody mask. And it’s only for a couple of months.
    And your types always have scarves around their faces anyway.. or white hoods on. Really don’t know what your problem is with it all.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:15
    @cheesemaster said
    People want an optimistic President.
    Not "doom and gloom" Biden
    So he lied?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:18
    @cheesemaster said
    If masks work why are we seeing record numbers of covid when more people wear masks now than the first wave?
    Because other factors are involved, obviously, and you conflating the word “work” with what they actually do which is “help” just reveals your partisan ignorance.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:19
    @cheesemaster said
    More people use them now than the first wave.
    I don't even see people without them now 🤔
    That’s good, thanks for the positive optimistic (sic) update.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:20
    @cheesemaster said
    Just my opinion.

Stop using the word “work”, it’s intellectually lazy and doesn’t describe what masks do which is “help”.
  14. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:34
    Do they help enough for the environmental cost though?
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    17 Nov '20 07:38
    @dood111 said
    Sad thing is the vaccines are on the way because of Trump's Operation Warp Speed but Biden will get the credit.
    Yeah because the guy that thought it might be an idea to put bleach some how into the body and shine a torch up your rear end probably led the way in these vaccines, all he did for one time during his apocalyptic presidency was step back and let actually clever people do what they had to do. If he had done this a lot more we may well be having a smooth transition to a second Trump term.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree