How The Game is Played

How The Game is Played

Debates

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Everyone... I am pleading to you all. PLEASE make this a debate forum. See my post. Then, see the responses of this poster. He writes about Republicans, and 'who' began what?!!?? ....when these concepts are not germane to the subject of the post. I must have said one word that made him think of the previous administration or Republicans, when he knows full-well it regar ...[text shortened]... bout promises and not reality". I did??? Wildgrass, maybe you should be in the science forum?!?!?
Damn, this act of yours gets tiresome.

So you want to control the narrative.

Sorry, you have to live with your mistakes sometime. Your party can't make error after error after error without someone eventually noticing. We all started noticing four years ago, and nothing has changed. You can't just suddenly claim that it's not your fault and walk away. Responsibilities always come due eventually.

Guppy poo

Sewers of Holland

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Everyone... I am pleading to you all. PLEASE make this a debate forum. See my post. Then, see the responses of this poster. He writes about Republicans, and 'who' began what?!!?? ....when these concepts are not germane to the subject of the post. I must have said one word that made him think of the previous administration or Republicans, when he knows full-well it regar ...[text shortened]... bout promises and not reality". I did??? Wildgrass, maybe you should be in the science forum?!?!?
You start a thread to stay on issue.
I can’t make heads nor tails from your drunken distress.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@suzianne said
Damn, this act of yours gets tiresome.

So you want to control the narrative.

Sorry, you have to live with your mistakes sometime. Your party can't make error after error after error without someone eventually noticing. We all started noticing four years ago, and nothing has changed. You can't just suddenly claim that it's not your fault and walk away. Responsibilities always come due eventually.
In this in environment, I guess it is just entertainment, but I agree, it is tiresome. I wrote the post, the narrative being quite straightforward, and one of the first responses got into corps shipping jobs overseas!??! When I was talking about farmers at the border?
So you see, I never controlled the narrative. It Got lost in liberal-eze. In a way, that may have been a subconscious act on my part, to once again, highlight how y'all will discombobulate a post right out of the gate.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
In this in environment, I guess it is just entertainment, but I agree, it is tiresome. I wrote the post, the narrative being quite straightforward, and one of the first responses got into corps shipping jobs overseas!??! When I was talking about farmers at the border?
So you see, I never controlled the narrative. It Got lost in liberal-eze. In a way, that may have ...[text shortened]... act on my part, to once again, highlight how y'all will discombobulate a post right out of the gate.
Joe, that's pretty much what you can expect when you talk crap.

We're not like you. We don't get caught up in some fool's idiotic claims, like when you guys sang hosannahs in praise of Trump and actually believed his lies and self-promotion.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@suzianne said
Joe, that's pretty much what you can expect when you talk crap.

We're not like you. We don't get caught up in some fool's idiotic claims, like when you guys sang hosannahs in praise of Trump and actually believed his lies and self-promotion.
Trump? Here we go again. And you say my post is talking crap. What does that mean? What is wrong with my post? Help me out here. What is the idiotic claim, fo instance?

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@shavixmir said
You start a thread to stay on issue.
I can’t make heads nor tails from your drunken distress.
Are you saying that you can't make heads nor tails from my post? What do you mean?

Pawn Whisperer

My Kingdom fora Pawn

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Trump? Here we go again. And you say my post is talking crap. What does that mean? What is wrong with my post? Help me out here. What is the idiotic claim, fo instance?
Get used to it, Joe. The Trump Derangement Syndrome survivors just can't help but to surface the name, eh?

I noticed in the Durdge Report, since Joe Biden took over the Office of the POTUS, Trump stories
have outnumbered Biden stories - like, 4 to 1 (guesstimating). Their brains are COOKED!!

w

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
It is on topic. We are discussing the game right? People are posting on rules of the game you are omitting in your analysis. If you wanted the thread to be about a specific player in the game, rather than how the game is played, you could have titled and explained the thread differently.

w

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
The problem 'was caused by"?? Somebody cut a funding program way back,,,what? Did you read my post? My post here is, once again, about the last 6o days where the PRESENT president....the President now, a Democrat,, since you just had to bring that up, has promised to the SAmericans that they may enter this country. The previous administration was far from that, wouldn't ...[text shortened]... ase don't use a person's post to vent your opinions and rewrite the issue, or rewrite the questions.
I started the thread you suggested but have not yet heard your defense of trump's legacy on illegal immigration. Spoiler alert: it's not good.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
I started the thread you suggested but have not yet heard your defense of trump's legacy on illegal immigration. Spoiler alert: it's not good.
Your two posts here are merely smoke bombs, saying nothing....oh, you did mention Trump. Was that something?
Someone answer Wildgrass' query on defending Trump's legacy, he must think he is on a Sonhouse post? My particular post, of course, has nothing to do with Trump, so I think I will just stick to the issue. And he asks who the 'players' are. Simple. The Lettuce Corp, and the people who crossed over into the United States in the TX area. But he keeps dragging in Trump, republicans, the govt, moving overseas, and so on and so on....He likes a lot of protagonists in his moment-to-moment new scenarios.

w

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
Your two posts here are merely smoke bombs, saying nothing....oh, you did mention Trump. Was that something?
Someone answer Wildgrass' query on defending Trump's legacy, he must think he is on a Sonhouse post? My particular post, of course, has nothing to do with Trump, so I think I will just stick to the issue. And he asks who the 'players' are. Simple. The Lett ...[text shortened]... erseas, and so on and so on....He likes a lot of protagonists in his moment-to-moment new scenarios.
You brought up trump before I did in this conversation.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21

@wildgrass said
You brought up trump before I did in this conversation.
I don't see it. Actually, I havent brought him up since he left (do y'all know he left?) except in asking y'all to quit doing it. Suzianne would call that tiresome. Me too.

w

Moves
25 Mar 21

@averagejoe1 said
I don't see it. Actually, I havent brought him up since he left (do y'all know he left?) except in asking y'all to quit doing it. Suzianne would call that tiresome. Me too.
Page 2 when you asked me to start a whole new thread about it.

Gimme It! Free Stuf!

Lake Como

Moves
25 Mar 21
1 edit

@wildgrass said
Page 2 when you asked me to start a whole new thread about it.
I wrote, sarcastically, because I am SICK of your derangement Trump phrases in every, every, post, I wrote "Why Dont You Start a Thread, 'Trump was for Open Borders,' see how that goes!!""
Boy you really nailed me on this one, I did indeed mention Trump. I will make a deal with you. Neither of us writes about Trump? Sick of it. I am going to watch you veer off of another issue on this forum and call you out!!!! 😏

w

Moves
26 Mar 21
1 edit

@averagejoe1 said
I wrote, sarcastically, because I am SICK of your derangement Trump phrases in every, every, post, I wrote "Why Dont You Start a Thread, 'Trump was for Open Borders,' see how that goes!!""
Boy you really nailed me on this one, I did indeed mention Trump. I will make a deal with you. Neither of us writes about Trump? Sick of it. I am going to watch you veer off of another issue on this forum and call you out!!!! 😏
If you want to debate how the game is played on illegal immigration, it is important to mention failures of the past 30 years. Ignoring those bizarro and obviously counterproductive mistakes of the prior administration ensures they will be repeated.