1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '21 20:10
    @Metal-Brain
    Carrying on your trolling conspiracy BULLSHYTE.

I think you are vastly disappointed that 'only' a half million died.
    You would only be happy if ten MILLION died in the US alone.

That and your fervent wish to have been in the capitol building on Jan 6 looking to hang Pence and kill Pelosi.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 May '21 20:17

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

3. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    17 May '21 21:081 edit
    Dr. Anthony Fauci attends a Senate committee hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington, D.C., March 18, 2021. (Anna Moneymaker/Reuters)

Senator Rand Paul (R., Ky.) excoriated Dr. Anthony Fauci during a Tuesday hearing for continuing to defend gain-of-function research on deadly viruses despite the possibility that the novel coronavirus leaked from a laboratory that was performing such research in Wuhan, China.

Paul asked Dr. Fauci if he still supports National Institutes of Health funding for the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where scientists performed gain-of-function research—i.e. making viruses more infectious and/or deadly—on bat coronaviruses. The EcoHealth Alliance diverted $600,000 in grants from the NIH to the WIV in the form of sub-grants from 2014 through 2019, for the purpose of studying bat coronaviruses.

“For years, Dr. Ralph Baric, a virologist in the U.S., has been collaborating with Dr. Shi Zhengli from the Wuhan Virology Institute, sharing his discoveries about how to create superviruses,” Paul said. “This gain-of-function research has been funded by the NIH. … Dr. Fauci, do you still support funding of the NIH lab in Wuhan?”

“Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect,” Dr. Fauci said. “[The] NIH has not ever and does not now fund gain-of-function research in the Wuhan Institute of Virology.”

The U.S. government has assessed that the WIV was conducting gain-of-function research in some form, reporter Josh Rogin noted in Politico in March. Jamie Metzl, an expert on gene editing for the World Health Organization, has also noted that the WIV performed gain-of-function research.

When Paul asked if Dr. Fauci still backed funding from NIH going to the WIV in previous years, Dr. Fauci responded that it would have been “irresponsible” not to investigate bat viruses in China after the advent of SARS in 2002."
    -------------

I would venture at this point to say that Fauci is full of bullblubber.
    And I understand one of the institutes that Fauci supports is doing the investigating??

Conflict of interest much??? What a phony
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    17 May '21 22:24
    @Duchess64
    Yeah, we have a solemn duty to equal the deaths in the US of 100 years ago..... only 70,000 to go.
  5. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    18 May '21 11:17
    @sonhouse said
    @Duchess64
    Yeah, we have a solemn duty to equal the deaths in the US of 100 years ago..... only 70,000 to go.
    Are you an apologist for Fauci's lying?
    If you think lying to people repeatedly is good policy just say so.
    Be honest, you think lying is necessary to get people to do the right thing. Right? You think telling the truth is wrong because the truth will not get results. Admit it.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 May '21 17:40
    Well, Fauci tells the truth for a change.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-apos-not-convinced-apos-120653229.html

When I suggested that I was called a conspiracy theorist. Now Fauci is the conspiracy theorist. LOL! Interesting how things change after time.
  7. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '21 02:20
    Still says never funded gain of function research after saying if it did happen it happened in North Carolina. LOL!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fauci-defends-cooperation-with-chinese-lab-to-study-coronavirus-origins-190906328.html

What conspiracy theory? What about that NC lab? Inquiring minds want to know.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    26 May '21 02:47
    https://www.newswars.com/navarro-sociopath-fauci-will-be-gone-within-90-days-over-wuhan-lab-funding/
  9. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 May '21 07:23
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Only a batface ultrarightwingnut troll like you would bring up the lab made virus conspiracy theory.
    Really? Why is it okay now but not then? Your fact checker gods were WRONG!

YouTube
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 May '21 07:26
    @suzianne said
    Another right-wing BSC website.

How can one person be SO gullible?
    Really?
    Are you going to call Fauci gullible now?
    How can you be so gullible?

YouTube

You were WRONG!
  11. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    27 May '21 07:31
    @suzianne said
    You said, "I have never defended Fauci. Just the opposite."

As if he were talking to you. He wasn't. But you answered him.

That is why he replied to you.

Comprehension is not your strong point, is it?

Oh, wait, after seeing you defend the most outlandish theories on the planet, we knew that.
    Still an outlandish theory? Your hero Fauci disagrees with you now that he embarrassed himself giving Rand Paul more lies.

YouTube

You were duped by fake fact checkers. Call them what they are, opinion pieces.
  12. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '21 01:09
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Only a batface ultrarightwingnut troll like you would bring up the lab made virus conspiracy theory.
    Really?

Now that this so called conspiracy theory has become widely accepted are you going to call most people batface ultrarightwingnut trolls? BTW, you are trolling. Hypocrite!
  13. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jun '21 06:07
    @mott-the-hoople said
    Why in the world are you liberals so dead set on defending fauci? It doesnt bother you that he had a part in creating this virus that has killed millions?
    Who cares ?
    Trump is going to prison. 😆
  14. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    12 Jun '21 06:09
    @metal-brain said
    Really?

Now that this so called conspiracy theory has become widely accepted are you going to call most people batface ultrarightwingnut trolls? BTW, you are trolling. Hypocrite!
    Time to smell the coffee.
    Trump is going to prison. 😛
  15. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    12 Jun '21 10:23
    @mghrn55 said
    Time to smell the coffee.
    Trump is going to prison. 😛
    LOL!

You mean like Hillary Clinton was going to prison?
    Trump did not follow through with that. What does that tell you?

They are both establishment tools.

https://people.com/celebrity/hillary-clinton-and-bill-clinton-at-donald-trumps-wedding-photo/

They love each other. You have been duped!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree