1. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 21:10
    @metal-brain said
    Fauci Accused Of Lying To Congress About Virus Research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSEC176fdGY

Rand Paul called Fauci a liar. Then Fauci called Rand a liar.
    It reminded me of some of my debates with Shav and no1.
    LOL!

Fauci still having his job is incredible. He lies all the time and Biden says facebook has to do something about misinformation? The contr ...[text shortened]... re him? Is it because he knows too much about certain things? That is the only thing I can think of.
    He still has a job because he wasn't lying. Rand Paul doesn't know what he's talking about.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 21:12
    @wildgrass

He still has a job because the establishment is in control of the government.
  3. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 21:21
    @eladar said
    @wildgrass

He still has a job because the establishment is in control of the government.
    He wasn't lying.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:02
    @wildgrass said
    He wasn't lying.
    Just like Obama did not lie when he said people could keep their insurance plans.
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Jul '21 22:10
    @Metal-Brain
    Why don't you ask a real immunologist that question, but of course you know WAY more than ANY of those quacks, right? Answering your questions is not worth the effort to a card carrying troll like yourself.
  6. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 00:21
    @wildgrass said
    He still has a job because he wasn't lying. Rand Paul doesn't know what he's talking about.
    He has lied several times. He has admitted he lied. It is not debatable because it is a fact. The youtube videos I posted prove that. Stop lying!
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Jul '21 22:29
    @Metal-Brain
    Let's do a lie count. Trump: THIRTY THOUSAND AND COUNTING LIES. Fauci, one or two mistakes? Even if true? Is that your big rebuttal?

It is ABUNDANTLY clear if Fauci was Repub, there would be no such response from assswipes like you.

The ONLY reason you cast aspersions is because Fauci is not republican.

Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT.
  8. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 03:02
    @sonhouse said
    @Metal-Brain
    Let's do a lie count. Trump: THIRTY THOUSAND AND COUNTING LIES. Fauci, one or two mistakes? Even if true? Is that your big rebuttal?

It is ABUNDANTLY clear if Fauci was Repub, there would be no such response from assswipes like you.

The ONLY reason you cast aspersions is because Fauci is not republican.

Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT.
    "Fauci, one or two mistakes?"

Stop lying! They were not mistakes, they were deliberate lies.
    Lies are lies. It doesn't matter who is telling them. They should all be condemned!

"Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT."

What is your source of information? I once created a thread called "Fauci is a republican" and not one person claimed it was not true.
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 04:52
    @metal-brain said
    "Fauci, one or two mistakes?"

Stop lying! They were not mistakes, they were deliberate lies.
    Lies are lies. It doesn't matter who is telling them. They should all be condemned!

"Go on, you can admit it. Just say it, I hate him because he is a fukking DEMOCRAT."

What is your source of information? I once created a thread called "Fauci is a republican" and not one person claimed it was not true.
    Keep trolling.
    Trump is going to jail.
  10. Joined
    07 Dec '05
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 06:082 edits
    @mghrn55 said
    Keep trolling.
    Trump is going to jail.
    I could care less about trump.
    Fauci is a republican.

https://www.dailychess.com/forum/debates/fauci-is-a-republican.187069

Fauci is going to jail.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/sen-paul-sending-criminal-referral-of-fauci-to-department-of-justice/
  11. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 06:48
    @eladar said
    Just like Obama did not lie when he said people could keep their insurance plans.
    He didn't lie about that. The republican congress added so many amendments that basically pulled the rug out from under what originally was a stellar piece of legislation.
  12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 06:49
    @metal-brain said
    I could care less about trump.
    Fauci is a republican.

https://www.dailychess.com/forum/debates/fauci-is-a-republican.187069

Fauci is going to jail.

https://republicandaily.net/2021/07/sen-paul-sending-criminal-referral-of-fauci-to-department-of-justice/
    My bet is that the DoJ tells him to go pound sand.
  13. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 06:51
    @eladar said
    @sonhouse

Executed would be better than having them grow richer on vaccine sales.
    What a fine Chistian you are.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 16:07
    @Suzianne
    Hard to believe he just said that. No, wait, NOT surprising considering the source.
  15. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    24 Jul '21 17:51
    @sonhouse said
    @Suzianne
    Hard to believe he just said that. No, wait, NOT surprising considering the source.
    so I take it you liberals are ok with fauci teaming up with china to create a virus that has killed millions?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree